- Having more than 7 years of IT experience with more than 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com as both Administrator and Developer and over 2 years of experience in Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC) including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Good experience with Configuration, Customization, Development and support experience on Salesforce.com Platform.
- Have in depth Knowledge and understanding of CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management.
- Experienced in Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Collaboration Cloud for All partner portal, customer portal.
- Strong Expertise to work with Batch Apex, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Web services with HTTP/SOAP message communication.
- Extensive experience in customization, configuration, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visualforce pages and tools like Apex Data loader.
- Experienced customizing standard objects Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Expertise with Administration and Configuration of Salesforce.com CRM to populate and maintain data.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard, Excel Connector, Workbench and other integration tools like Informatica Cloud, Apex Data Loader.
- Good experience in implementation and Integration using custom objects, Triggers, Workflow Rules/Process Builder, approvals, Visualforce pages, Controller Classes and Apex Classes.
- Strong knowledge of sales, marketing, service and support automation.
- Strong SOQL, SOSL, Relationships and Lookups and PLSQL writing skills with emphasis in integrating in Various CRM Applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge in web services API, Force.com Sites, Analytic Snapshots, analyzing data with Reports and Dashboards.
- Experienced in handling Production releases.
- Extensive experience in Agile Methodology of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Scrum Methodology of software engineering processes.
- Have proficient time - management skills, able to deliver assignments with superior quality on schedule. Possesses high working qualities with good interpersonal skills, highly motivated, fast learner, good team player and very proactive in problem solving with providing best solutions.
Languages: C, Apex, JAVA, JAVA Servlets, JSP.
Databases: Oracle 10.x, SQL Server 7.x
Operating Systems: Windows 95/NT/XP/Vista/7, UNIX System V, Solaris 2.x, Linux, SUN OS 5.4
Salesforce: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform.
Force.com: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Custom Controllers, Apex triggers, Apex classes, Apex web services, Visual force Pages, Eclipse 3.4, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Analytical snapshots, Workflows and Approvals, Case management Automation, Sandbox testing.
Web Services: HTML, CSS, JSP, SOAP, WSDL, XML
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Configured the global settings and developed customizations required for each of the pages.
- Build the organization’s role hierarchy by adding the Roles as per the organization structure and created custom profiles to satisfy the organization’s hierarchy.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Creation of user security model using Organization Wide Defaults, Sharing rules, validation rules, approval process, workflow rules, profiles & permission sets.
- Gathered the requirements from business development reps(BDR) and designed the lead qualification steps, and sales process.
- Performed Data.com clean on all company/customer records to validate information like Name, phone number etc.
- Extensively worked on Forecast the Annual revenue, sales orders at various stages using global revenue forecast process(SFDC).
- Trained users on all the standard actions that are consistent across workflows, and then point out those workflows that have unique and/or discrete actions or decision requirements.
- Defined workflow actions for lead management, qualification and conversion, decisions for lead workflow process.
- Developed the Master search feature on the various objects so that user can able to execute actions like search products, select opportunity, verify account existence etc.
- Developed triggers for the creation of opportunity splits and instantiate the approval processes.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
Environment: Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Salesforce.com / Visualforce, Custom/Standard Objects, Case Management, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Eclipse, Agile accelerator.Confidential, Denver CO
SALESFORCE ADMIN/ DEVELOPER
- Implemented new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts, templates and UI changes.
- Created Various Profiles and roles, modified various sharing settings for the security needs of the application.
- Designed and maintained visual force pages, custom components with responsive design using bootstrap.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Controller Extensions and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Good exposure in using custom settings and custom labels.
- Giving support to existing integration with third party system (SAP) by using REST API.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on trigger handler class and moved all the existing triggers to their respective classes
- Worked extensively in force.com sites with Customer community.
- Implemented Apex Data loader "Command Line Interface" to automate the data loading process for the sand box refresh activity. Performed new release evaluations with Business Owner & manages new functionality roll-outs.
- Created custom Reports based on business need a nd associated them to Dashboard.
- Coordinated with Sweden and Norway off shore, business teams in daily stand ups
- Configured front end for Customer Portal sites using FieloEE AppExchange package.
- Writing test classes for apex classes in order to ensure that code is working properly or not.
- Extensive experience working in an agile development environment using version One.
- Deployed the components from one instance to another instance by using change sets and Copado Tool.
- Created Roles, Profiles, Access Settings, Workflow Rules, Validations, creation and modification of fields and page layouts.
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer/Admin in the organization
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Involved in creating, monitoring, and measuring campaigns with Salesforce CRM Marketing.
- Implemented web based case management automation - Web to Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues.
- Designed various Webpages using VF Pages for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and dashboards
- Responsible for setting up login restrictions and resetting the user passwords.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, validation rules, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Worked with Apex Data Loader tool to perform DML operation using CSV files.
- Responsible for Data load operations using Salesforce Apex Data loader.
- High End Process and Application Customization using Apex & Visualforce.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Planned and performed analysis of e-commerce activities and/or functions and guides the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing ecommerce applications
- Generated Queries using Apex Explorer and WSDL application to connect with different servers.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Performed Unit, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
- Defined documentation review cycles for the project and assign review tasks to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through to completion.
Environment: Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Salesforce.com / Visualforce, Custom/Standard Objects, Case Management, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in.Confidential
- Completed User stories assigned for each Sprint including Analysis, Development, Testing, Defect fix, Tech Spec update.
- Communicated with the Leads and BA's for better understanding of the design requirements.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object and Factory pattern.
- Used MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and JavaBeans
- Designed application using Spring core and Spring MVC modules.
- Performed operations on Cassandra database using NoSQL.
- Integrated JQuery EasyTabs.js to create rich tab pane on web page.
- Designed and Developed database systems using RDBMS concepts including Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, prepared statements and triggers.
- Mapped DTOs to Oracle Database tables by creating Hibernate mapping XML files and wrote complex HQL queries and criteria’s for Hibernate layer.
- Deployed applications through Apache Tomcat and other application servers like IBM Web Sphere and JBoss.
- Extensively developed SOAP based web services using JAX-WS and used SOAP UI to test.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.