- 8+ years of overall Professional IT Experience. 5 years of Experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform using Visual force, Apex and Java Technologies as Administrator and Developer. 3 years of experience in all aspects of Systems Development and complete Project Life Cycle in data warehousing/ETL including requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation
- Experience in working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & App - Exchange Applications
- Experience in System Integration using SOAP and REST based Web Services API to internal applications and legacy systems
- Experience with SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Apex Test Classes for SFDC testing and Batch Apex for complex data processing
- Extensively worked in Case Management functionality to help agents solve customer issues thus improving overall productivity and worked on customizing various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Reports and dashboards
- Experience in SFDC development using Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Components AJAX Tool Kit, SOQL, and SOSL
- Experience with IDE tools like Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Snapshot, aside
- Experienced in Data Migration using out of the box Apex Data Loader
- Created Page Layouts, Search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages
- Worked with Management on the planning, implementation of Salesforce Lightning Business Process
- Experience in writing SOQL and SOSL using Force.com Explorer, Developer Console and Force Work bench
- Clear understanding of Data warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts with emphasis on ETL and life cycle development using INFORMATICA Power Center, Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor
- Worked on The UC4 Enterprise Scheduling System which schedules, submits, and monitors batch type processes (jobs) on multiple operating system platforms. UC4 can coordinate the execution of jobs across those platforms
- Analyze and formulate processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issues
Force.com: Apex Custom Controllers and Extensions, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex,Apex Class & Web Services API, Visual force SOQL & SOSL, Service Cloud Console
Database: Force.com, Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
Force.com tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.comExcel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Work Bench
ETL & Application: INFORMATICA Power Center 6x/9x, Toad, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, PUTTY, MS Office,SQL Developer, Business Objects 6x/XI R2, UC4 Scheduling tool.
- Actively involved in Sprint Grooming and Planning Sessions to work with business and come up with a designed solution.
- Designed Apex Triggers and Apex classes to manage complex business workflows.
- Wrote Apex Test Class (Methods) for SFDC testing to facilitate test driven development.
- Implemented new salesforce features Process builder, Custom metadata types.
- Developed Visual Force Pages along with controller extensions using the Salesforce.com AJAX tool kit.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with various legacy systems and in house applications using the Force.com SOAP and REST based web services API.
- Exposed Custom Web services in Apex to support callouts from external systems through the API.
- Implemented Batch APEX to execute complex business logic to support bulk handling of application data and scheduled it using out of the box Scheduler.
- Implemented Test Methods for all the Apex Code and followed best practices to avoid governor limits and achieve better code coverage.
- Migrate Visualforce pages to Lightning look and feel using Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS)
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Performed Data Loads using the standard Apex Data Loader to create test data in full copy sandboxes as part of UAT Testing with Business users.
- Experience on Lightening pages with lightening style sheets.
- Created Work Flows and Approval Processes and executed different actions for specific records that meet the business criteria.
- Created Roll Up Summary, Formula fields and Validation Rules to ensure data is validated and automate business logic conditionally.
- Maintained Task, Defect lists and coordinated with different teams to ensure development related bugs are closed in timely fashion.
- Developed Test Cases, Executed UAT and log all the defects using various tools like Share point, Rally.
Environment: Saleforce.com Platform, Data Model, Service Cloud Console, Service Related Data Model, Data Loader, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Templates, work Flows, Approval Processes.Confidential, Portland, ME
- Analyzed the system, met with end users and business units to define the requirements.
- Existing data from remedy data source were consolidated into a uniform ORACLE database.
- INFORMATICA was used to define imports of the data, build scheduling workflows, to define integration flow.
- Involved in design of ETL processes using INFORMATICA ETL tool to load data from Source System like ORACLE.
- Creating the Staging Area and loading raw data to cleanse it over there.
- Developed mappings, sessions and workflows (ETL) for SCD types I and II to meet the above requirements.
- Designed and developed mappings using various Transformations like Aggregator, Joiner, Lookup, Filter, Router and Update Strategy.
- Preparing Unit Test Cases for testing the Mappings.
- Created UNIX shell scripts for INFORMATICA pre/post session operations.
Environment: INFORMATICA Power Center 8X, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, ORACLE, COGNOS 8, Erwin.Confidential
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specifications that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Business processes such as User Authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJB.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Service Locator, and Singleton.
- Used Web Services (XML, SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL).
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS).
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, XML, JDBC and Servlet, ANT, Spring MVC, MySQL, Hibernate, JQUERY, Maven.