- Self - motivated professional with 8 years of experience in the field of Information Technology with 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using Salesforce.com.
- Over 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform using Visual force, Apex classes with operational analytics, project management, and quality assurance with emphasis on process improvement.
- Extensive experience in Agile Methodology of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Scrum Methodology of software engineering processes.
- Strong experience in implementation and Integration using Standard & Custom Objects, Triggers, workflows, Lightning Components, approvals, Visualforce Pages, Apex Controller Classes and Web services with HTTP/SOAP message communication.
- Comprehensive experience to integrate 3rd party systems from within Salesforce.
- Building personalized experiences for every customer using Marketing cloud.
- Creating a profile attribute and mapping using exact target.
- Integrating, loading data directly between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other data sources, and synchronize Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Relational database and cloud data sources.
- Experience with documenting Business Requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications and Functional Specifications, Systems Design Specification (SDS), Systems Requirements Specification (SRS) and testing.
- Using drag-and-drop functionality to design, automate triggers and transactional messages using Marketing Cloud.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce.com Setup, Configuration, Customization, Administration, and Data Migration and Integration tools like Apex Data Loader, Work Bench.
- Providing on-demand email marketing ad interactive marketing solutions using Exact Target.
- Marketing, Sales and service with one path across entire organization using Marketing cloud.
- Have in depth Knowledge and understanding of CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management.
- Experience in Security Model like OWD, Permission Sets, Field Level Security, and Sharing Rules.
- Developed mappings in Informatica to load the data from various sources into the Data warehouse.
- Using drag-and-drop functionally to design journey, automating triggered transactional messages using Exact Target.
- Involved in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package& Custom Application, Sandbox data loading.
- Cloud integration with Microsoft’s cloud app platform azure, and leveraging it ti interact with SharePoint.
- Knowledge in integration with CastIron, Informatica on Demand, Zuora, Sibel, SAP PI .
- Customizing Community Cloud for Online community experience.
- Integrating communications with Salesforce, all calls recording, and logs and stored using Marketing cloud.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call center, Chatter.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Improving look and feel simply by putting the HTML in VF page tag using Bootstrap.
- Integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with cloud applications and relational database.
- Experience in development, Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Production support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce applications running in Service Cloud Computing Environment.
- Well versed in understanding and analyzing of Salesforce CRM Automation business processes.
- Expertise in using various Salesforce Administration (SFA) applications, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org-Wide default, sharing rules, Work Flows, Approval Workflow, Reports/Graphs and Dashboards to help higher managers and business to better understand the important analytics and stats of the project.
- Extensive business knowledge and customization experience on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Solutions and Opportunities as per business requirements.
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visual force (page, Component & controllers), SOSL, SOQL, Workflows, Approvals, Apex data loader, AppExchange, salesforce.com, Roles & Profiles.
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Account Management, Contact Management, Email Services, Security Controls, App Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading.
Tools: and Utilities: Apex Data Loader, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Eclipse, Workbench and Force.com Platforms (Sandbox and production) Force.com service console toolkit, Force.com Connect for Outlook.
Technologies: Salesforce, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, and JQuery.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 11g/10g, MS SQL Server, SQL Developer, MS Access.
Languages: Apex, Visual force, C#, XML, Java Script, Java, J2EE.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Operating Systems: Windows XP Pro / 2000 / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008, Linux.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Formulas, Validation rules on the objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Permission Sets, Custom Settings and Labels to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Worked on Salesforce Customer Community Portals.
- Designed Complex logic involving Apex Controllers (Standard and Custom Controllers) and Triggers to support the forecasting application confined to Governor Limits.
- Implemented Time Based Work flow to trigger an Apex Class to run at a specific time in a day/week.f
- Designed a Batch Class to handle bulk logic and invoked the batch Class from Trigger Context asynchronously.
- Worked on Account Management involving Integration with External Legacy System using SOAP based Web Service Callouts using Mulesoft as the middleware.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using the Future Annotation and executed the future methods from a Trigger.
- Implemented the Standard Set Controller and its attributes to paginate the records in Visual Force Pages.
- Implemented the Single and Mass Email Messaging feature to automate the Emails based on business logic.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Experience in salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers,Opportunity board, Customizable dash board.
- Good experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Customized the Out of the box Lead Conversion functionality to support business requirement with a combination of Triggers, Classes and Visual Force Pages.
- Implemented Test classes to support Code Coverage for deployment to production and performed smoke tests before QE Validation.
- Involved in Data Migration Activities to handle bulk loads using APEX Data Loader.
- Designed and deployed Workflows, Validation rules, Approval Processes, Process Builder for automating business logic.
- Created Page Layouts, Record Types, and Search Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Worked on Nintex Drawloop for PDF document generation.
- Involved in integrating Address Doctor using app exchange product called Informatica Address Validation
- Worked on web usability and accessibility including technical and legal conformance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, Americans with Disabilities Act
- Eliminated security vulnerabilities by advocating the use of Checkmarx code scanning software.
- Performed IDE, Change Sets, AutoRABIT and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated the components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce Communities, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), HTML, CSS, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, Custom Objects, Data Loader, Workbench, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, SAP, Address Doctor, Drawloop, AutoRABIT, Change Sets, Fire Eyes, Fire Bug, World Space, Checkmarx, Team Foundation Server
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions to meet business requirements.
- Developed batch interfaces and processes to integrate Salesforce.com with external systems.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Developed apps and objects with Lightning in Salesforce.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, Time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Gathered user and functional system requirements via workshops, interviews and workflow storyboards and Working with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize collected requirements.
- Developed Java Script methods for doing two actions on a single button click, to overcome the Salesforce limitations.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on Implementation and post-production support on CRM applications.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and Workspaces.
- Delivered ACV targets consistently every quarter, to hit annual targets and to grow Analytics Cloud.
- Created Email Templates and Mail Merging Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Creating a sync of contacts, email alerts, events and tasks between Salesforce to Outlook and Outlook to Salesforce successfully.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes and also developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Developed Client side pagination process with all the details.
- Created Labels to set the predefined values for the client side pagination process.
- Developed Custom Validations to override the Salesforce default validation rules.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Complete bulk imports of data using Apex Data Loader.
- Deployed the code developed in the Dev Sandbox to the Test Sandbox and the Production sandbox.
- Involved in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Interacted with testing and the development teams for the development and testing of the code.
- Resolve the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with real-time troubleshooting.
- Communicating regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and Provide information and training on new features and functionality.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Cloud9, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Reports, Sandbox, ETL tools, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analysing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes and Test classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, validation rules for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on daily basis.
- Developed Apex triggers, Apex classes and test classes working around the governor limits.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Organized email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Composed various Custom Reports for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete detail overview of Customer (Account) Orders, and Renewal Forecasting.
- Written SOQL queries to fetch the data from Workbench and Explorer.
- Worked on customization of Visual force to have lightening experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Provided support to ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow and Triggers.
- Used Dashboards to keep in track the percentage of sales.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Controller extensions, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow &Approvals, Reports, Cases, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Cast Iron, Sandbox data loading, Windows XP, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Sandbox Test.
Confidential, Washington DC
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Requirements gathering and doing configuration and customization according to business requirement.
- Worked on preparing Technical Design Document.
- Designed the HTML's for Claims, History and Payment Modules.
- Developed Business Logic and Interfacing components using Business Objects, XML, and JDBC.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Worked on creating Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Relationships, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Process.
- Performed Administrative activities using Apex data loader, import wizard to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Creating Report Types, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in designing and implementation of application flow.
- Created class diagrams, case diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagrams
- Developed Action classes and Action Forms using Servlets and Struts APIs and MVC Design Pattern and implemented Process Flow using hibernate, and Eclipse.
- Extensively used Validation framework for client and business logic validations.
- Involved in packaging and deploying the components in Tomcat 5.0.
- Involved in development and execution of test plans with the help of QA Team to fix the bugs.
- Designed and developed Session Beans for implementing Business logic.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Java Script, AJAX, Tomcat, XML, HTML, Websphere Application server, Oracle 8i, Java Script, CSS, DHTML, JSP, Swings, VJ++ and Unix.
Entry Level JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Struts Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed application in J2EE using an MVC based architecture with help of Apache Struts.
- Used IBM Rational Clear Case as version control tool for maintaining source code and project documents.
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Used Form Based Authentication, Web Sphere as the application server for deployment.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, complex queries using SQL to process the data on MYSQL DB.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using JUnit framework and Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
- Extensively used triggers, PL/SQL procedures, packages, functions while developing forms and reports.
Environment: JSP, Java Script, J2EE, AJAX, Web Sphere, SQL, MYSQL, LOG4J, PL/SQL, J2EE, Apache Struts.