- Overall 1.5 years of experience in IT, this includes work knowledge in analysis, configuration, Development and Administration.
- Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), agile development environment, sprint planning and Software Testing Methodology.
- Hands on experience on Force.com developing Apex classes, Triggers, Apex test classes, SOQL & SOSL queries for the development of back - end business logic.
- Effective employment of Apex Data Loader or Import Wizard based on the requirement and Data Manipulation Language for Data migration and management in bulk.
- Good knowledge in designing of Validation Rules, Workflow rules, sharing rules, Approval Processes, Reports, Snapshots, Dashboards for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Gained a strong knowledge in data modelling, scheduling, monitoring and reporting in a cloud computing environment.
- Good communication skills and Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines, setting expectations on project progress at the client end.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex, Visualforce Pages/Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, SOQL, SOSL.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com plug-in, Data Loader, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector.
Languages & Technologies: Apex, Java, SQL, Java Script, HTML, XML, CSS, AJAXOperating Systems: Windows 7/8/ XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003
Databases: SQL Server 2000, My SQL
Confidential, Olivette, Missouri
- Effectively participated in communication with Business Analysts and architects.
- Created users, profiles, roles, public groups to provide access among and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Worked on Formula fields, Relationships, Securities, Business Flow.
- Creating Workflow Alerts, Actions and Approval Process.
- Reports and Dashboards for the business process.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Involved in release migration tasks such as configuration, change sets, data load and environment setup.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visualforce, Apex classes, Triggers, Apex Data loader, Roles, profiles, users, assignment, auto response rules, list views, reports and dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, field dependencies, Reports.
- Good development experience with Apex Language by implementing Apex Classes, Extension Classes to support Visualforce pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in the enhancement of file Intake process which includes several batch processes to parse files, create discrepancies, create cases and the timely clean-up of database.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Worked on Force.com Explorer for querying Salesforce database using SOQL &SOSL queries and Data Loader for data migration, insert, update, and bulk import or export of data.
- Creating workflow rules and defining related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, business logic.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Reports, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script.
Sports Data Analysis
- Designed layout for the webpages
Environment: Html, PHP, WAMP Server, Windows
- Design and development of core Java classes and interfaces.
- Designed use-case, sequence and class diagram (UML).
Environment: Java 1.4, Java Swings, Eclipse IDE, MSSQL, Windows 7.
- Responsible for the design, build, debug and maintenance.
- Established connection between Android and Windows Laptop
Environment: Eclipse IDE with Android ADT Bundle, Android OS