- 13 years of IT experience, 6 years of of Salesforce.com experience, Played the role of an architect
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce. Well versed in configuration, customization and integration
- Hands on experience on Service, Sales, Marketing Clouds.
- Experience with configuration and customization using SFDC Visual force, Apex, certifications
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits, Lightning UI, Apex,Data Model skills
- Coordinate with customer, product vendors and other stake IT Teams
- Experience in Highly competent in the tool capabilities and implications of using the tool, and be able to Quickly provide accurate high level cost and schedule impacts of each proposed solution.
- Experience in communicate well with both business Subject Matter Experts and technical design and developers
- Expertise in Apex, Visualforce, Data migration and integration, Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming API, Force.com Webservices. SOSL,SOQL,
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Salesforce Lightning Experience, Worked thoroughly on Salesforce1 Mobile.
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL databases.
- Used Version Control’s CVS, Subversion, GIT, Involved in the complete life cycle of the project with SDLC and Agile Methodology,MavensMate,ANT tool Deployments
Salesforce Technical Lead/Architect.Responsibilities:
- Confidential is among the largest North American suppliers of temporary modular space and permanent modular construction Company.
- The Objective of this project Give 360 view in all Systems, Ability to do request credit From salesforce, Allow Salesforce Users Case Creation from MSMART Application, Credit Risk daily feed from AF(Ambit finance) to Salesforce .,
- Salesforce Batch Apex for Pull over Collection data to Account object. Manage Deployment, Monitor Production Support Issues on daily Basis.
Salesforce Technical Lead /ArchitectResponsibilities:
- KCI project will modify the current CPR (Clinical process Report) assessment form in SalesForce as well as the current auto Caving rules, to allow for an automated “CPR lite” process to be implemented. This would make inputting assessments more efficient and take less time.
- This timesaving’s would help our overall goal of reducing our headcount required to complete our daily assessments. It would also compliment business initiatives of automating the assessment process.
- Involved in Salesforce out - bound and in-bound integration will be enhanced to encompass the new fields of the CPR Form and the fields of the CPCP and VTIAF forms.
- Since CPR documents are created through the inbound integration and have unique external identifiers that link them to their representation in the Delair and Recert applications, their status and life cycle are determined by those systems
- Involved in Salesforce Object Design and Data Relationships, Apex Class and Trigger Design.
- Provided Salesforce 1 feasibility with Bootstrap.
Confidential,San Jose, CA
Service Cloud Consultant /Lead DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Transition customer support service portal from MySupport to Sales force.
- Usability focus for customer portal.
- RMA tracking, Warranty lookup, Multi Language (Japanese) supports.
- Roles based access and authorization.
- Registration process via MyBrocade.
- Metrics and Reporting (Sales force and corporate data ware house).
- Integration to corporate Brocade systems with business continuity options (details in document).
- Data Migration (Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Tasks, Notes, Attachments, Files).
- Change Management (Testing, Training, Customer Betas, Internal and external communication).
- Provide users a single, multi-frame and tabular interface to work on Cases and related modules instead of toggling between multiple windows Japanese Rollout
- Implementing Salesforce.com Interface (Support Portal) in Japanese language as part of the rollout
- Oracle CRM - for entitlement verification.
- Oracle Customer Data Hub - for common customer definition.
- Team Track - for transitioning issues to engineering defects application.
- Oracle EBS (OM module) - RMA request form integration.
- Single Sign on Process for identify management.
- Extracts for InQuira Knowledge Base.
- Extracts for corporate data warehouse.
- Work Force Optimization (WFO)
- Data Migration: Data extraction from Oracle, Data Mapping and migration preparation Test data migration for each of the code drops, Final Production migration
Confidential , San Antonio, TX
- Custom Member Search
- Confidential Data Synchronization -
- AUM graph -
- Audit logging
- Lead/campaign process:
- Outlook integration -
- Security & Sharing:
- Easy analytics with reports and dashboards,
- Trained End users on Saelsforce.com