- Dedicated Program and Project Manager/BI Analyst with over ten years of experience in a large corporate setting.
- Excellent program and project management skills.
- Excellent multi - tasking and organizational aptitudes and proven ability to increase efficiency and influence business directions.
BI Tools: Tableau, Cognos, SAS, Teradata, Informatica. Oracle, SQL, Excel
PM Tools: MS Projects, Clarity, ClearQuest, Rally, RTC, Excel, SharePoint
Other Tools: Visual Fox Pro, MS Access, FORTRAN, Pascal, Visual Basic, Visual Fox Pro, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, SharePoint
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential,Pittsburgh, PA
Business Intelligence Analyst Sr.
- Applied technical skills using SAS, Tableau, and SQL in data collection, data analysis, and reporting to procure data from database structures to report and provide solutions to client requests in a timely manner
- Designed, managed, and implement BI projects changes
- Contribute in planning and decision-making activities in determining feasibility and value of types of clinical data to bring into the Data Warehouse
- Developed standard and ad-hoc Cognos BI financial measure reports for sales and finance managers to assess resources, potentials risks, competition levels, etc
- Created and delivered presentations to various business teams regarding the status and key decisions regarding their business issues.
- Led support for technical inquiries within the enterprise data warehouse system that supports finance and sales.
- Project Manager that led the successful implementation of a two multi-million dollar strategic initiatives including multi-organizational data integration, data analytics, and business process automation
- Monitored several projects with varying levels of complexity; identified and mitigated potential risks, determined project scope, managed requirements, and managed resources to support internal software development projects.
- Leveraged SharePoint solutions to coordinate, integrate, and disseminate various aspects related to the project such as knowledge management, records management, project schedule, and process centralization
- Proficient using RUP, SDLC, and Agile methodologies
EDW Release Coordinator
- Served as the single point of contact for the EDW releases
- Monitored and validated each phase of the release process as it progressed through various release gates and test phases
- Managed relationships and coordinated daily logistics between various teams at different locations
- Kept releases on schedule by identifying risks and escalating potential issues that need to be addressed with appropriate stakeholders
- Worked with leads and product managers to understand priorities, manage, and mitigate risks and maintain release process documentation
- Developed and maintained implementation and deployment change management plan
- Communicated status of releases to EDW users
Senior EDW Analyst/Lead EDW Analyst
- Created project plans and Coordinated test schedules across Finance applications for EDW impacts to General Ledger
- Created, maintained, and summarized QA related documentation and tracking to include test plans in accordance with project standards to meet organizational auditing requirements
- EDW SME for EDW General Ledger QA testing
- Delivered ad hoc data and report requests, analyzed data needs for users and projects, investigated and analyzed data discrepancies, and assist in migration and testing activities
- Provided user/system services by facilitating access to technical and data resources/environments
- Facilitates courses in contemporary concepts of technical writing and technical communication
- Manages classroom and monitored student interactions and progress
- Creates assessment criteria that clearly reflect students’ level of understanding and ability to apply technical communication concepts