- Around 7 years of professional IT experience in Administration, Development, support of Salesforce. Confidential CRM implementation for various clients and web - based applications
- Worked on the various Application modules such as Call Center, Sales and Marketing, Customer Service, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Good experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Dashboards, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Hands on experience in creating Users and assigning Roles, Profiles, Permission sets and also used Organization-Wide-Defaults in Security Controls to assign sharing rules for Objects
- Good experience in Workflow & Approvals, enabling Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading.
- Expertise in writing Apex classes and Visual Force pages for handling complex requirements. Worked on creating Test classes wherever necessary with a target of minimum 85% code coverage.
- Experience in writing complex SOQL&SOSL queries, DML statements, SObjects and Governor Limits.
- Expertise with Administration and Configuration of Salesforce. Confidential CRM to populate and maintain data.
- Configured price quote according to region and currency with using APTTUS CPQ tool.
- Knowledge of Web-to-lead, Web-to-case, Email-to-case in Lead and case management.
- Good exposure to AppExchange applications and able to find appropriate applications, install and customize.
- Experience in implementation of Asynchronous Apex like Queueable Apex, Apex schedule and BatchApex and Future Methods
- Comfortable using and hands on experience in Data loading, Data Management Tools. Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce. Confidential objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files
- Experience with UnitTesting, deploying ChangeSets from Salesforce sandbox environments, and familiarity with common software development practices and methodologies.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC that includes duties like providing documentation on testing and migration from development to production.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work/project environment. Versatile team player with excellent analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Presentation and Problem Solving Skills and committed to learning new technologies.
Force Features: Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom labels and Tabs, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, and Sandbox data loading, Apex, VF, Triggers, Process Builder, Page Layouts, Record Types.
Force. Confidential Tools: Force. Confidential Apex Explorer, Lightning FrameWork, Force. Confidential Excel connector and Force. Confidential Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Programming Languages: APEX, JAVA, .NET.
Operating Systems: Windows (10, 7, XP), Mac 10.x
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000/7.0 and MySQL.
IDE: Force. Confidential Eclipse IDE
Tools: Apex Data Loader,, GITHUB, AWS, SELENIUM IDE,Informatica, APTTUS, Import Wizard, Jenkins, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete, Apache ANT.
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, jQuery, XML, CSS, Bootstrap, VF, SOAP/REST
Confidential, MINNEAPOLIS, MN
- Worked on Salesforce. Confidential Application Setup activities and customized Service Cloud to meet the functional needs.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements.
- Implemented requirements on Salesforce. Confidential platform and Force. Confidential IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on Service Cloud Application for Automation of Case Management.
- Worked with Force. Confidential IDE in design and development of Custom Application for Complex Business Processes in Service Cloud Module.
- Worked on various salesforce. Confidential standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Assets, Cases, Quotes, Orders and Reports.
- Used Data Loader to insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce. Confidential objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values ( CSV ) files .
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Developed Apex triggers, Apex classes to achieve users design functionality and did write the dependent test classes with code coverage of 85%.
- Developed Visual force pages/controllers, Workflows, AJAX functions in VisualForce Validation rules and Formulas.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, and Controllers to meet the application needs.
- Responsible for understanding the data migrating requirements and analyze data to be loaded from legacy systems to Salesforce. Confidential
- Configured the Contract management and revenue management using APTTUS CPQ.
- Integrated WebServices for extracting data from external systems
- Created Custom Object under the Contract and established the Master-Detail relationship to create multiple records under the same contract.
- Analyzed Quote data with different statuses to build the aging report for providing accurate progress from Quote Initiation to it’s Acceptance.
Environment: Force. Confidential Platform, Salesforce Enterprise Edition,Force. Confidential Web Services API, SOQL/SOSL Queries, HTML, Java Script, CSS, REST API, AJAX, Data Loader and MVC Design Patterns.Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to meet the application needs
- Worked on various salesforce. Confidential standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and dashboards.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects
- Designed, and deployed the Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed visual force pages, Components and designed these pages using style sheets.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements
- Worked with Apttus CPQ and hands on experience in generating quotes, contracts and invoicing flow.
- Responsible for understanding the data migrating requirements and analyze data to be loaded from legacy systems to Salesforce. Confidential using DATA LOADER
- Implemented web based case management automation - Web to Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issue.
- Developed apex SOAP web services classes for external applications accessing salesforce. Confidential data with restricted access.
- Developed deployment Strategy and deployed the application to Test, UAT and Production smoothly using Force. Confidential IDE
Environment: Saleforce. Confidential platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Email Services, SOAP API, Eclipse IDE, Windows XConfidential, Atlanta, GA
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of salesForce. Confidential like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and DashBoards
- Customized Company Profile, Pagelayouts, record types, Security & Access Controls and Communication Templates as per the organization requirements. Developed Triggers, Visual force pages/controllers, Workflows, Validation rules and Formulas.
- Involved in developing automated e-mail service.
- Developed queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed Custom VF pages and Apex classes and have also written various visual force email templates and implemented Bootstrap Frame work for Custom VF pages for Optimization.
- Implemented SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used Salesforce WSDL to integrate with other applications, and use Rest API to make inbound and outbound calls.
Environment: Force. Confidential platform, Apex Classes, Triggers, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, SOQL, SOSL, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Apex language, Visual Force, Java Script, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.Confidential
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Used Oracle IDE to create web services for EI application using top down approach.
- Created SOAP Handler to enable authentication and audit logging during Web Service calls.
- Used Exception handling and Multi-threading for the optimum performance of the application.
- Used the Core Java concepts to implement the Business Logic.
- Created High Level Design Document for Web Services and EI common framework and participated in review discussion meeting with client.
- Developed and automated regression test cases with positive scenarios Selenium Webdriver.
- Deployed and configured the data source for database in WebLogic application server and utilized log4j for tracking errors and debugging, maintain the source code using Subversion
- Used Clear Case tool for build management and ANT for Application configuration and Integration.
- Created, executed, and documented, the tests necessary to ensure that an application and/or environment meet performance requirements (Technical, Functional and User Interface).
Environment:: Windows, Linux, Rational Clear Case, Java, Selenium WebDriver, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JSP, Java script, Ajax, Oracle IDE, log4j, ANT, struts, JPA, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Oracle WebLogic .