Result - driven, proactive and resourceful administrative professional with 15+ years experience providing administrative support. Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines; multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability. Energetic, results-oriented team-player eager to bring my strong administrative skills to a growing company who needs top-level support. Hard-working, multi-tasking administrative support with outstanding management, scheduling and documentation skills.
- Attention to detail
- Business correspondence
- Executive presentation development
- Filing and data archiving
- Meet deadline
- Meeting minutes
- Meets/exceeds goals
- Problem resolution
- Project planning
- Report analyst
- Report development
- Spreadsheet development
- Staff motivation
- Team building
- Travel administration
- Typing 55 WPM
- Microsoft Office 2010 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher
- Business Objects, Visio, Outlook and Lotus Notes
- People Soft Expense and Time Reporting
- Set schedules for employee
- Manages facility maintenance
- Schedules facility maintenance
- Review bids from vendors for services
- Counsels individual on performance issues.
- Resolves issues amongst employees.
- Conducts STAR interviews.
- Develops recognition program
- Set goals for employee performances.
- Conducts staff meeting
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- GES for e-Rate support of all USAC 470’s and 471’s filed to upload into Saleforce.com for Sales Opportunities.
- Built Access database for USAC 470’s and 471’s filed since 2009 to identify upcoming contracts and service requests.
- Database also includes 11 states of data and all e-Rate Contacts.
- Run especial reports to assist in managing accounts and opportunities for the GES sector.
- Provided administrative support to the GovEd Sales Team and processed all sales orders.
- Assist on special projects that involve E-Rate for all education sectors.
- Administrative Support to the Vice President of Sales. Maintain her calendar. Run daily, monthly and quarterly Sales Reports.
- Plan and coordinate all Sales events and meetings.
- Train all new hires on Sales Proposals.
- Maintain collateral for Sales Department.
- On and Off board all new sales employees.
- Manage all the cellular handsets, order, replace, train, and program handsets.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Administrative Assistant, Operations
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Manager.
- Tracked and documented Attendance Violations for the operators, scheduled meetings, ordered Office Supplies and supported Road Supervisors with administrative tasks.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Project Manager I
- Responsible for proactively managing Support Care for Confidential, Corporate and General Business accounts with 100 units plus.
- Provide price plan analysis, special reports upon request, ordering new and replacement cellular phones and accessories.
- Provide training and support for Special Billing and Web Base account access.
- Perform Account modifications and assist in billing issues.
- Responsible for training and programming cellular handsets, smart devices, PDA and air cards.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Responsible for contract coordination and management for four states and price plan valuation for indirect sales agents.
- Managed contractual procedures and ensuring all legal aspects of a contract is monitored and met.
- Knowledge of business law, contract law, and legal remedies in contracts.
- A clear understanding of contractual language, including legal implications.
- Established management procedures for contracts associated with indirect sale and direct sales for the entire region.
- Trained regional contract coordinators.
- Fulfilled contract requests with required documents and presented same day as requested.
- Designed, developed and facilitated a training program, which provided information on new contracts and cancellation procedures and was credited by the sales team for enabling them to better service and maintain customers.
- Increased customer and agent satisfaction by standardizing the process for contractual changes, which ensured the timely implementation of new and accurate price plans and procedures.
Confidential, Mesa, AZ
Office & Facility Manager
- Provided administrative assistance to the Association Manager responsible for managing and coordinating five associations within a five-mile facility.
- Maintained a database, which monitored and tracked over 1000 residents of the associations.
- Designed fliers/signs for clubs and social events. Maintained the petty cash for the cash register.
- Ordered supplies from vendors.
- Scheduled required facility maintenance with contractors and facility reservations for the member of the association.
- Negotiated and contracted for maintenance agreements and entertainment for residents.
Training Manager/Instructional Systems Developer
- Coordinated policy/program changes and scheduled training requirements for trainees.
- Analyzed and defined system requirements, developed training materials and lessons for system requirements.
- Conducted and evaluate training.
- Maintained training database to track reoccurring training.
- Performed maintenance on a KC-135, to include: preflight, post flight, phase doc inspections.