- Certified Salesforce Developer with 6+ Years of IT experience including 3+ years of Salesforce Developer of Force.com Development experience.
- Good working experience in Health Care, Banking and Retail domain.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Workflow, Force.com API, SOQL, SOSL, Controller and Visual Flows.
- Proficient with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Web service, REST API, SOAP API.
- Experience in creating Assignment Rule, Workflow Alerts and Actions.
- Created Reports, Dashboards, Outbound messaging, and Approval Workflow.
- Good knowledge on mobile applications like Salesforce1 and Salesforce classic.
- Experience in Web - to-lead, Web-to-case and Email-to-case functionality.
- Excellent in Administrative tasks like Creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Permission Sets, Email, Approvals, and Record Type.
- Experience in Force.com AppExchange packages and Salesforce Metadata API.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature-rich and friendly Visualforce pages.
- Expertise in ANT migration tool for deploying the metadata components.
- Experience using source control systems like GitHub and Bit bucket.
- Good understanding of SAAS, PAAS cloud computing services like Heroku, Jitterbit.
- Experience in developing software systems using Java and J2EE components like Struts, spring, Web Services, JDBC, and Servlets.
- Experience using Agile Scrum Methodology for Software Development.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and successfully applying them to projects.
- Accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Operating System: \ Relational DBMS LINUX (Redhat5), Windows (7/8), IOS (10).\ MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Oracle.\
CRM Products: \ Tools\Salesforce.com, Sage CRM, Oracle CRM on \ Eclipse, Data Loader, Work Bench, Aside.Io, \demand.\ Soap UI\
Methodologies\ Version Control: Agile, Scrum SDLC, Waterfall Model\ Git, TFS.\
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed and deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master-detail relationships; and created the junction objects.
- Worked within Salesforce custom controllers, extensions and triggers to perform SOQL and DML operations to meet the business Requirement.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, validation and formula fields to the custom objects for validating and categorizing specific fields.
- Managed users, profiles, Role based page layouts, hierarchical Roles, security controls, in order to hide important info.
- Created a @RemoteAction method in the custom controller to select all required hospitals by using SQOL.
- Wrote triggers in order to process incoming service E-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, email templates, letter heads and field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Apex REST callouts web service to interact with external system and web sites to get patients history records.
- Created various summary reports, pie charts, dashboards as per requirement and setup report folders to authenticate users based on their profile permissions.
- Reviewed AppExchange applications and used the appropriate ones which is close to our requirements and customized further to suite our requirements.
- Used Salesforce Migration Tools to migrate code from one Environment to the other.
- Used Data Loader to insert or update data in bulk also imported/exported data to salesforce in the form of CSV files.
- Used Community cloud to build deeper relationship with customers to provide better service and assist them through online.
- Deployed components using Force.com Ant Migration tools, Workbench and Eclipse to deploy across dev, QA and UAT Sandboxes and Production instances.
- Followed Agile Methodology and as a process attended Daily Scrum Meetings, Retrospective Meetings, and Sprint Planning Sessions and Backlog Grooming sessions.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Interacted with various business user group and gathered the requirements for salesforce.com CRM.
- Wrote trigger in order to process incoming service Email requests from customers to automatically create new leads records.
- Create Email Templates using Visualforce and HTML in order to send automated responses based on the customer actions.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and fields level security to hide critical information on the profiles users.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships using Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records onto the parent record.
- Designed Validation Rules with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quality and data consistency.
- Created Custom objects, Custom tabs, Buttons, Visualforce pages, Controllers, Triggers, Validation rules for checking the Lead qualification status.
- Used Salesforce Automation Process (SAP), Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, time triggered tasks, fields updates to implement business logic.
- Created Reports and Dashboards with the help of Salesforce Wave Analytics to track Opportunity Stages for management visibility.
- Created a Community for sharing resources, created a domain, set members, branding and login page.
- Integration with web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from applications by using Apex web services and SOAP API’s.
- Created Apex Callout Trigger with Heroku and Apex HTTP callouts Operations send Email to Contacts.
- Provided solutions and support for Single Sign-On (SSO), ensuring compliance with international security standards like SAML 2.0.
- Implemented Salesforce.com customizations and performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
Confidential,Lake Mary, FL
- Participated in requirements gathering and creating functional requirements.
- Worked on creating Validation rules and Workflows for different standard and custom objects to validate business data and logic respectively.
- Implemented Custom Labels and Custom Settings for referencing data sets across Apex Controllers.
- Involved in migration of business data to Sales force based on External ID's using the Apex Data Loader.
- Generated different Reports and Dashboards on data from objects after execution of controller logic.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Configured Object, Field and Record Level Security using Profiles and Roles for different sObjects across sandbox and production instances.
- Designed Apex Controllers and Visualforce Pages to support complex business logic adhering to the boundaries of Governor Limits.
- Created complex Triggers to handle bulk data and invoked future methods to support asynchronous execution.
- Worked on creating Inline Visual force Pages to display the data on different page layouts.
- Handled the construction of client objects for SOAP based Web Service Call outs made to external legacy systems and generated VF pages to display returned data.
- Exposed to Software Development Life Cycle (Scrum) with JIRA Agile following Agile methodology.
- Used HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap for layout design, navigation, animation buttons and icons and developed the application as Responsive Web Application using CSS media queries and Bootstrap.
- Enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow MVC patterns for improving source code maintenance which results in significant percentage of code reduction, ease of upgrade and scalability.
- Developed Custom Directives using Angular JS for Data Grid and Pagination & created Custom factories and Services using Angular for refactoring Code reuse.
- Created Angular JS custom filters to sort data from table and utilized some core angular js filters in our application.
- Functionality is implemented by developing RESTful web services using spring boot, JPA, Cloud foundry and Oracle Responsibilities.
- Configured Hibernate-ORM to map java objects such as clients and claims with database tables.
- Developed Object-Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate 4 to create high performance persistence layer.
- Created Java Mail API is used to send notifications about important updates such as claim status change.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server using Java
- Used GitHub for version control and Karma& configured Maven for dependencies and Log4J for logging.
- Collected required information from Agents for documenting the requirements of Accounting module, claims module
- Used Spring MVC framework at the front end and configured many beans and wired (dependency injection) them as per the requirement
- Used JSON to transfer the request from the web page to the server
- Used Angular.js and Node.js for developing single page web applications
- Implement modules into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements
- Provided data persistence by object/relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application save, update and delete operations
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate, build and release Spring Boot framework
- Got exposure to build and deploy the changes in a production environment by executing the build script and deploying the compiled GWT client side code and server side code to the production server
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate, and Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables
- Involved in helping the UNIX and Splunk administrators to deploy Splunk across the UNIX and windows environment
- Design and develop automation framework using Java, Selenium web driver, JUnit, Maven, Ant and SVN
- Used apache-Maven tool to build, configure, and package and deploy an application project
- Worked on Axis implementation and used SOAP UI to test the SOAP
- Worked on XML, XSD and XSLT to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification
- Used DOM parser for validating the XML files against their respective XML schemas.
- Created various modules and components as per business requirement.
- Created SOAP web services to allow communication between the applications.
- Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring 3.0.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as loan status report.
- Used No SQL for JBoss Caching. And used Point of Sale (POS) Software for hardware Peripherals.
- Worked with testers in resolving defects in the application and was an integral part of the team
- Interacted with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business users.
- Worked with the ISP Site Development to get any infrastructure related issues fixed.
Environment: JAVA 1.6, J2EE, Servlets, JMS, Spring, SOAP Web Services, HTML, Java Script, JDBC, Agile Methodology, PL/SQL, MXL, UML, UNIX, No SQL, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse