- 10+ years of experience delivering consulting services including application integration, release and change management.
- Strong experience in Architecture, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance of Applications on SFDC Force.com platform.
- Extensive experience of automating complex business processes using declarative features such as workflows, approvals, dynamic approvals and validation rules.
- Detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture through Visual Force pages,
- Visual Force Custom Controllers / Components, Apex Classes / Triggers.
- Provide the Architecture/ high level design documents.
- Experience with Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
- Extensive experience in implementation of salesforce.com Chatter functionality.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE) and other development tools, including Informatica.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce.com integration projects.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real - time, batch, sync/async.
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud, on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Standards and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
CRM: Salesforce.com (On Demand CRM)
Salesforce.com: Apex, visual force, Validation rules, Workflows, Approval Process, Lead Management, Roles, Profiles, Reports, Dashboards, Customizations, Scheduler, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Data Migration.
Cloud Tools: JitterBit Dataloader, DBAmp, Silverpop, Apex Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Excel Connectors, Exact Target, Dupe blocker, Docusign
Web Services: Rest Api, Soap Api
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java script, XML
Tools: & Servers: MyEclipse, Force.com IDE, MS Visio, GitHub, Jenkins, Apttus
DBMS: SQLServer2012, Oracle
Methods: Waterfall, Agile
Senior Salesforce Architect
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com architecture including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code
- Setting best practices including integration and application development,deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Implement project and testing methodologies that the Business Analyst will use to gather requirements, develop test plans.
- Acts as a resource for direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff.
- Monitors project schedules and costs.
- Management of the end-to-end process and team.
- Leads requirements gathering and design workshops for complex projects.
- Provides overall Salesforce functional expertise.
- Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments.
- Collaborates with technical resources to design technical solutions as well as to support the technical resources in the development process.
- Develops, contributes to data migration and systems integrations strategy and develops data mappings.
- Architects creative solutions that solve business problems.
- Leads and facilitates project discovery to define business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Defines business processes using CRM & SFDC best practices.
- Develops data integration and migration strategies.
- Provides guidance and expertise on SFDC and cloud technologies.
- Function as part of a team during technical implementations for Force.com SaaS applications to finalize architecture specification.
- Create designs as they relate to customizations and integration of CRM.
- Lead system design discussions and recommend alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis.
- Participate in white-boarding sessions.
- Assist with providing estimates on assigned tasks.
- Learn new client information quickly, and translate data modeling, process modeling, and revision control systems.
- Able to lead a small team of developers through technical architecture.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced developers
- Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable
- Develop web applications and web services using Salesforce, Apex, SOQL, Visual-force.
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities in high-pressure environments; excelling at pinpointing and resolving problems in early project stages to avoid cost/time expenses.
- Deliver high quality projects on time, through ability to design architecture, write high quality code, and execute effective unit tests.
- Optimize performance tuning for high utilization 24x7 access.
- Integrate third party products with existing infrastructure.
- Work with internal customers to gather business processes and project requirements.
- Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Performs miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Updates technical skills as required.
- Developer’s primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications using Apex and Visual Force.
- Design and develop Force.com applications using Visualforce, Apex Code and native Force.com platform features.
- Interact with Salesforce administrators and senior developers to design application modules using object-oriented design methods.
- Implement technical specifications and complex business initiatives into a Force.com application.
- Participate in code-review sessions to identify potential problem areas and suggest alternative solutions.
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs.
- Develop unit and integration test scripts to test business logic and system functionality.
- Understands SFDC configuration and technical features and capabilities.
- Streamline system functionality standards such as naming conventions.
- Identify data integrity and legacy integrations related issues.
- Improve usability and design of all systems/apps and document release notes.
- Manage all production and non-prod environment.
- Provide on-call support for all critical Salesforce.com apps related issue.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex software applications.
- Create and maintain user interface patterns and standard library.
- Implement Java solutions using best OO heuristics.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Work with team members from beginning of product life cycle through release of application.
- Development of reports and utilities for online accounting workflow system.
- Documentation and reporting features, issues, and resolutions.
- Development of policy and best practices for future software development
- Enforce policies and best practices using checklists.
- Report writing in Jasper-Soft Studio.
- Share and maintain weekly software development and status reports with management.
- Liaison between users and design team.
- Other duties as assigned.