- Over 7+ years of IT experience in software Analysis, Design, and Development in the fields of Databases, Business Intelligence, Client Server Technologies and Web - based Applications.
- Expert in Data Visualization development using Tableau to create complex, instinctive, and imaginative dashboards.
- Proficient in all periods of the Report improvement lifecycle, including necessities get-together, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance & Support.
- Proven capacity to deliver and guarantee achievement in high-weight/high-hazard circumstances.
- Good comprehension of ideas for example, Data Warehousing, Data Marts, ER Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, Fact & Dimensional Tables.
- Involved in making dashboards and reports in Tableau 8.2. Made report plans on Tableau server.
- Worked on moving Tableau Dashboard from Development to Production Live Environment.
- Worked broadly with Advance investigation Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background pictures, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics, and Log Axes. Groups, chains of command, Sets to make point of interest level synopsis report and Dashboard using Tableau's Advanced Capabilities.
- Expertise in Tableau Desktop Development, inconvenience shooting, report design, execution tuning, determining issues and distributed dashboards, exercise manuals in Tableau Server.
- Hands-on improvement helping clients in making and adjusting worksheets and information representation dashboards in Tableau.
- Expertise in ASP.NET Development alongside SQL Scripting and Stored Procedure.
- Ability in information warehousing using bleeding edge innovations like SAP BO XI R4, R3, R2, Business Objects XI R1 and broadly took care of the considerable number of results of Business Objects Suite, for example, Designer/Reports, Web Intelligence Rich Client, BI Launch Pad and Desktop Intelligence.
- Specialist in planning Universes and creating complex and Ad hoc Reports utilizing the Business Objects Reporter/Desktop Intelligence and Web Intelligence Tools.
- Expertly took care of information demonstrating (social, dimensional and star construction) and information recoveries utilizing Universes, Personal information records, put away systems and Freehand SQL methods.
- Extensive experience in modelling and developing logical/physical data models using entity relationship modelling tools like ERWIN.
- Developed perspectives using advanced calculations like channels, Parameters, Actions, Table computations, Logical estimations, date figuring, and Trend Lines.
- Created modified reports utilizing different diagram sorts like content tables, bar, pie, Heat maps, line graphs, Area outlines, disseminate plot, double mixes diagrams in Tableau.
- Designed Tableau Data Extracts for improving visualizations perform better.
- Strong learning and comprehension of SQL and capacity to write SQL queries.
- Knowledge in reporting the testing procedure using MS-Office instruments including MS-Word, MS-Excel, and MS-Project.
- Expertise in programming dialects to be specific C, C# and Java.
- Able to handle distinctive tasks simultaneously and Lead experience.
- Good Working Knowledge in Agile Project administration (Scrum process)
BI Tools: Tableau 7.x, 8.x, Business Intelligence consumer Services, (BICS), Web Intelligence 4.0, Dashboard designer, Query Designer, MS Office (Excel, Access etc.)
ETL Tools: Informatica, Data Stage, Microsoft SQL Server Integrated Services
Front End Tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visible Analyst
Databases: Oracle 9i, SQL Server, Sybase, MS Access, SQL Server
Document management: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Share point, Ultra Edit, Documentum
Defect management tool: HP Quality center 10.0
Languages: C, C++, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, XML
Data modeling: ERwin, ER Studio, MS Visio
Sr. Tableau Developer
- Gathering necessities and comprehension the source systems to actualize DW/BI
- Data Analysis and giving proposals to higher administration.
- Present the investigation to inside and outer groups and Explain information from a business point of view and importance to Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Data Modelers and characterized Mapping reports and Design process for different Sources and Targets.
- Developed and audited SQL questions to validate data.
- Using Tableau extract to perform offline investigation.
- Blended data from different information sources by utilizing connecting component as a part of Tableau Desktop.
- Developed perspectives using modern counts like Table estimations, Logical computations, date figuring, and Trend Lines.
- Developed Views and intelligent Dashboards using Parameters, Filters, Actions, Bar/Bullet/Dual Axis graphs, Area/Geo/Heat maps, scramble plots/Bubble Charts and so forth, in Tableau Desktop.
- Developed various Views and consolidated them into Dashboards for intelligence by giving Quick Filter and Parameters to further information penetrating ability.
- Creating Users, Groups, Projects, Sites, and Permissions in Tableau Server.
- Working on creating different dashboards in Tableau server utilizing different sources.
- Extensive Tableau Experience in Enterprise Environment and Tableau Administrator experience including specialized bolster, investigating, report plan and checking of framework use.
- Presenting training to Business users in using tableau.
ENVIRONMENT: Tableau 8.x/9, Amazon EC2/S3, Windows 7, MS Access, SAS, SQL developer.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Assisted as Business Systems Analyst meeting due dates and spending plan prerequisites.
- Gathered Business Requirements, Interacted with the Users, Project Manager and SMEs to show signs of improvement comprehension of the Business Processes.
- Prepared task reports for administration and helped the project manager in the improvement of week by week and month to month status reports, strategies and methods.
- Broadly used Visio to make Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams.
- ETL Design and Development of Mappings in Informatica.
- Improving and keeping up abnormal state diagram of the venture and configuration streams utilizing MS Visio.
- Worked on Business Intelligence standardization to create database layers with user-friendly views in Teradata that can be used for development of various Tableau reports/ dashboards.
- Analyzed dimensional and truth tables in a crusade data mart that points of interest Inclusion, rejection and Segmentation criteria, Offer task and battle reaction by battle.
- Creating and altering Business Intelligence diagnostic reports using Tableau.
- Used geographic perspective, which plainly gives the execution of a specific state.
- Designing the ETL Architecture and converging with the Existing model
- Worked on drill through reports by making HTML references.
- Migrated every one of the reports, dashboards, and scorecards from Tableau 7.0 to Tableau 8.0 in the wake of testing the form on Sand Box.
- Created different activities in database like channel activities to send data to other tableau worksheets and to interface the same in scientific streams, URL activities to associate views of information to outer assets and Highlight activity to give rich visual connection between the perspectives on the sheet.
- Designed business intelligence dashboard utilizing Tableau Desktop and distributed the same on Tableau server, permitting official administration to view present and past execution deals patterns at different geographic areas.
- Actively included in testing new/updated components like new Visualizations, Forecasting, Data Blending, Parallelized Dashboard, Hyperlink Objects, Color-coded tabs and so forth in Tableau 8 desktop/Server.
- Worked on Performance tuning of report with tremendous questions using simultaneous inquiry execution for better execution of report.
- Responsible for day by day interchanges to administration and internal associations with respect to status of every single appointed projects and tasks.
- Use MS Excel, Word, Access, and Power Point to process information, make reports, implement measurements, actualize confirmation strategies, and fulfill client requests for information.
ENVIRONMENT: Tableau 8.2/8.1,8.0,7.0, Tableau Server, Tableau 7.0/8.0, Teradata 13.10, Teradata SQL Assistant, Teradata Administrator, SQL, Share Point, Agile-Scrum, Informatica.
- Responsible for cooperation with business partners, gathering prerequisites and dealing with the conveyance, covering the whole Tableau improvement lifecycle.
- Experience in Marks, Publisher and Security.
- Working with Multiple information Connections.
- Used Snow drop and Star Schema Designs for information displaying.
- Experience with investigating.
- Installation, support and organization of Tableau Servers.
- Experience in tableau made Rapid Analytics and Reporting.
- Experience with Tableau for Data Acquisition and information perceptions for customer and clients.
- Using Multiple Measures like Individual Axes, Blended Axes, and Dual Axes.
- Expertise in Tableau Analysis.
- Experience with making Worksheets, Dash boarding and infographics
- Experience in BI intuitive Dashboards and Tableau Publisher.
- Experience in creating Dashboard utilizing OLAP 3D squares.
- Experience of Client-Interaction on location/Offshore.
- Involved in Test Evaluation, Summary Reports.
- Live, improved associations with Teradata to influence the ventures.
- Expertise in uniting with Oracle and SQL databases and troubleshooting.
ENVIRONMENT: Tableau Server 6.1/7.x, Tableau Desktop 6.1/7.x, MYSQL Server, MS SQL Server 2005, MS SQL Server 2008 SSAS, Oracle 11i, Sybase, Crystal XI, Info view, CMS, CMC, Excel, JAVA, J2EE, Tomcat., TSQL, UNIX, Linux RHEL 5.4
Confidential, Lexington, KY
Business Objects Developer
- Creation of Universes by recovering the information from database, characterizing the fundamental associations.
- Converted Desktop Intelligence XI 3.1 reports to Web Intelligence XI 3.1 arrangement and distributed the changed over reports to the CMS.
- Created classes, objects in SAP Business Objects Universes with condition protests and created progressive systems to bolster drill down reports.
- Created Cardinalities, Contexts, Joins and Aliases for determining Loops and checked the Integrity of the Universes.
- Exported the universes to the Repository to make the assets accessible to the clients.
- Worked on Universes Query Panel, Prompts and Report Layout and re-arranging.
- Interaction with the group on a consistently premise keeping in mind the end goal to produce the obliged reports according to the customer necessities.
- Extensively utilized alerter and channels as a part of reports and sent out Business Objects reports to WEBI.
- Generated reports for web clients utilizing Web Intelligence on Info view.
- Analyzed the current database and outlined the Universes utilizing determined tables as a part of SAP Business Objects Designer Module for producing reports.
- Involved in Development and Deployment of Complex Reports, which made utilization of information suppliers from distinctive sources.
- Used different Data Providers like Freehand SQL and Stored Procedures to concentrate information from distinctive sources like Oracle and SQL Server and tuned the SQL for better execution.
- Analyzed reports utilizing Slice and Dice, Data Manager, Charts and Formula's.
- Analyzed and tried reports working straightforwardly with end-clients to determine any issues with the current standard and ad hoc reports.
ENVIRONMENT: SAP Business Objects XIR 3/XIR2 Designer, Desk I/ Web I, Info view, Sybase 12.5.4, Oracle 10g/9i, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows XP/7,MS Word and MS Excel
- Involved in Database outline, creation and upkeep of Databases.
- Managing the use of circle space, memory & associations by checking.
- Created tables and perspectives.
- Created capacities, put away methodology, triggers and imperatives using T-SQL.
- Monitoring & tuning SQL scripts by execution observing. Making update scripts for generation Database and supporting it.
- Server & Application tweaking & troubleshooting.
- Wrote maintenance plans and code optimization. Worked on database designing, logical and physical data modeling, worked on large scale data migration using SQL Scripts, stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.
- Recovered the backups of SQL Server production databases in test server environment.
- Analyzed poorly performing SQL queries to improve application performance.
- Coordinating with peer groups for Network, Infrastructure and Data center Operations.
- Built SSRS report to support reporting needs.
ENVIRONMENT: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, VB 6.0, and XML.