- Around 8 Years of experience in IT with around 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform with versatile experience in Sales and Service Cloud modules.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Administrator.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com development and implementation in various domains like Telecom and Banking.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce.com using Data Loader Utility, Import Wizard.
- Experienced in Visual Flows, Single Sign - On Implementation.
- Have extensive experience in implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, and Record Types.
- Expertise in creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Tasks, and actions.
- Implemented Security and sharing rules at Object, Field, and Record levels for different users in the organization.
- Profound knowledge on Migration of data and Translations.
- Experience in implementing Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates & Email generation according to application requirements.
- Expertise on Lightning Process Builder and Lightning Connect
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization and, also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Developed Apex classes, Controllers, and Apex Triggers on Force.com platform to customize the application according to the functional needs.
- Experience in working with SOQL, SOSL, CSS, Web Services.
- Experienced in using of Standard and Custom controllers of Visual force in development of custom Salesforce pages as required by business requirements.
- Knowledge in creating various UML diagrams like Use Case diagram, Activity diagram and Sequence Diagram.
- Extensive experience in lead case management (Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case)
- Experience in working on Black Box testing, Smoke testing, Usability testing, End-to-End testing, System testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Provided on-going Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflows.
- Hands on experience on Salesforce packages and Lightning. Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for set of users within the organization.
- Excellent work ethics, self-motivated, quick learner, and team oriented. Continually provided value added services to the clients through thoughtful experience and excellent communication skills.
SalesForce Features: Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Workflows, Approvals, Email Templates, Web Services, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Formulas, Validation Rules, App Exchange, Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader
Programming Languages: C++, Java, JSP, Apex
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL, PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
IDE s: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Sublime Text
Confidential, Benseville, IL
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of Working Developer and Administrator in the organization
- Actively involved with Business analysts, other developers, involved in enhancement of business modules using Force.com IDE, APEX classes, Triggers, Test Methods and writing SOQL queries.
- Active participation in Project Management activities- Allocation of tasks, communicating project status to all the stakeholders in a timely manner, tracking of project progression status, team management, knowledge transfer, building appropriate traceability matrix thru delivery stages, Cost-benefit estimation and evaluation and participate in client facing meetings.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Work.com (SFDC)
- Implemented Apex Data loader "Command Line Interface" to automate the data loading process for the sand box refresh activity.
- Worked on various sales force objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Products, and Reports.
- Worked on salesforce communities to interlink sales team directly with channel partners.
- Designed and deployed custom websites and, also integrated mobiles to the web through the help of sites.com.
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for customers to select a variety of services offered by the org and integrate them with the pricing team.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities.
- Worked on various Work.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Work.com S-Objects.
- Used Import Wizard to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created Roles, Profiles, Email Templates, Page Layouts, Workflows, Workflow Actions and Approval Process.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, APEX Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Oracle 10g/11g.
Confidential, Jersey City,NJ
Sr. Salesforce Developer/AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Interacted with various business user groups and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Worked on gathering requirements for Integration of Sales force with other systems using SOAP API and outbound messaging.
- Organized daily Scrum meetings with all the team members to check whether we are in same page.
- Designed Technical Specification Document based on the requirements and the Existing Systems
- Worked on designing SOAP/REST APIs integration architecture to provide the programming interface to interact with Force.com
- Created Custom objects, Custom tabs, and Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, and Page layouts.
- Work on complex data migration projects using Data Loader tool and Cast Iron.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files of PHP for extracting the data.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Providing the migration strategy from SAP CRM to Salesforce CRM platform in phase wise model
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatica on Demand.
- Modifying Page layouts and setting the Record Types.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Manage page layouts, fields, and system interface/capabilities.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
Environment: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, Visual Force, SOAP/REST APIs, SAP, Eclipse IDE plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Data Import Wizard
Confidential, Jersey City,NJ
- Analyzed the business requirements and mapped to Salesforce.
- Involved in data migration from Excel to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader. Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports and Dashboards.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into SalesForce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Integrated Salesforce with Microsoft Outlook to synchronize contacts, events, and tasks.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Provided support for ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, and Triggers.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Integration of Applications with Salesforce.com using SOAP web services API.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Provided administrative level support for users of the Salesforce application.
- Responsible for mass delete/transfer of records using Data Management features.
- Created custom links, formulas, Layouts, workflow, and approval processes. Set both object-level and record level security.
- Monitored and resolved the Service Requests, specifically, visibility issues involving Custom Profiles, Public Groups, and Sharing Rules.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, APEX Language, Visual Force - Pages, Component & Controllers, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workflow & Approvals Reports, Cases, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOAP
- Created user Roles and Profiles and sharing settings.
- Implemented Territory management feature for Accounts & Opportunities.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma-separated values (CSV) files.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts, performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements, and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Worked back & forth with the SQL Database & Crystal Report developing tools for manipulating the data & gathering reports.
- Performed various modifications on the existing code inside Salesforce & followed the governor limits before deployment into Production.
Environment: Salesforce, Visualforce, Apex, Data Loader, Quality Center, Approval process, Oracle 9i/10g, Crystal Reports APEX, Force.com IDE, and Microsoft Excel.
- Developed reports and dashboards in the communities
- Experience in Data cleansing by writing classes and identifying in MS-excel.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- Implemented Web service calls using JAX-WS and SOAP that provide Global information support such as Customer and Account management.
- Developed various test cases and performance unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed Ant build scripts, created WAR files, and deployed in JBoss application server.
- Developed reports and dashboards in the communities.
Environment: Core Java, Spring 2.0, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, JDK1.5, Oracle9i, AJAX, Java Script, Hibernate, JBoss, Log4j, ANT, HTML, XML, CSS, CVS, JUnit, Eclipse, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, SQL, PL/SQL, JMS, Eclipse, Windows XP.