- Over 8 Years of IT experience with around 6+ years of experience in Salesforce CRM Platform and 2 years of experience as a Java Developer.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), aspiring to leverage technical and analytical skills to elicit, communicate and validate the business needs for recommending solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Development team.
- Experience in Configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform application running in Cloud Computing Environment.
- Proficient experience working with Napili template in community cloud.
- Effective employment of Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, Data export and Data Manipulation Language for Data migration and management in bulk
- Proficient in designing the components using Objects and Fields, Roles, Page layouts, Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Workflows for automating different business process and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug - in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Proficient in Sales cloud, service cloud, community cloud, Marketing cloud implementation.
- Experience with Account and contact management, Order management, Territory management, knowledge management, case management, entitlement management.
- Experienced in developing Visualforce Pages, Custom Components, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, S-controls, and Standard Controllers.
- Experience in configuring territory management, quotes, Roles, Profiles, Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record typesWorkflows, Process builder, Visual flow and Approval Process.
- Worked in support activities like trouble shooting Production issues, Sales Performance Management and release management
- Good experience with salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Experience in building new apps with the Lighting App Builder and Lightning components.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Pick lists, Custom Formula Fields, Many to Many Relationships, Lookups, Master-Details, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates & Email generation according to application requirements.
- Hands-on expertise in Salesforce.com Governor limits, Lightning UI, Apex, Data modeling.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Development team
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Admin
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Participated complete life cycle of Salesforce projects using agile methodologies with the help of tools Jira.
- Migrated current partner portal functionality to partner community without any change in data model.
- Worked closely with Technical architect to present technical design to the client. worked on branding of partner community based on the UI template
- Developed web Confidential using Salesforce.com Web Confidential API's to provide data for third party clients.
- Added External users in to the salesforce communities (user setup) and assigned profiles and roles.
- Configured service cloud console to manage multiple records in a single screen for service agents.
- Migrated current integration Apttus, LMS, MDF, DocuSign from portal to communities
- Extensive experience in Apex Data Loader. Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Sales Force using Data Loader Utility, Data Extraction and Informatica on Demand.
- Co-ordinated with UI/UX designer and developed lightning components for the communities using Aura framework based on their design layout a
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Batch Apex classes, Scheduled Apex classes, Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE with GIT Hub.
- Implemented data security including, Profiles, permission sets, role hierarchy, public groups
- Developed different pages for different users based on their profiles using page variation in partner communities.
- Assisted third parties in authentication and authorization using OAUTH 2.0 framework.
- Worked with all the standard components available in community's community builder.
- Developed new custom components using lightning components framework in communities.
- Configured community workspace administration.
- Developed wave analytics for different types of custom and standard objects.
- Configured single Sign-on SSO using SAML with Ping federate identity provider
- Developed Visualforce pages, controllers to show the visual partner onboarding status
- Managed and Audit Daily Integration Jobs with Jitterbit
- As a salesforce admin created new users, custom profiles and also different page variations for different profiles in community.
- Deployed changes using change sets from Dev sandbox to Test sandbox to production.
- Developed different types of reports and dashboards for partners and distributors using salesforce reporting
- Coordinated with off-shore team and assigned development tasks to them.
Environment: Community cloud, communities workspace, Data management,Apex, Oauth 2.0, Jitterbit, reports, Dashboards, change sets, Sandboxes, Git, visual force pages, Branding, Salesforce Lightning design system(SLDS), Aura framework, Lightning components, configuration
Sr. Sales force Developer/Admin
- Worked with service entitlement management, case management.
- Developed Live agent, Automated chat invitation, integrated phone calls and portals/communities
- Created Data Extensions, List to load data into Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Service cloud implementation including live agent, communities, knowledge base, Entitlement management, Automated chat invitation, Integrating phone calls.
- Worked with Eclipse to deploy code between the Sandbox and Production environments for final implementations and prepared Deployment documents.
- Worked with data security for objects, fields and record access.
- Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, and Junction object, Approval Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages to manage the Workflow & Approvals.
- Worked with Visualforce components to customize captions, headers and footers of a table and to embed a standard list view of an object's records.
- Worked with different Force.com Add-ons like APPTUS, Dream Factory and Cloud 9 Analytics.
- Done data import, data export, Upsert operations using apex data loader
- Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Worked on integrating various legacy systems with salesforce.com using Jitter bit Harmony. And customizing force.com org.
- Created various Custom Reports and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reporting's and for different users based on the need in the organization.
- Salesforce with recursive IDE Instances for clients utilizing GitHub for stability
- Written apex unit test classes for Triggers, Apex classes, Batch apex to meet 75% of code coverage to migrate to Production instances.
- Implemented Wave Analytics, created datasets, dashboards and apps for Opportunity, Accounts and Cases.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience
Sales force Dev/Admin
- Primary responsibilities included custom application development and integration.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce CRM implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements
- Added multiple users in to the salesforce (user setup) and assigned profiles and roles.
- Worked with territory management by giving access to accounts based on different criteria to different owners who don't have access to.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Integrated SOAP and Rest based Web Confidential for extracting the data from external system to display in the pages of Salesforce.com.
- Implemented Web to lead and Configured lead assignment rules and also Auto response to Auto assign the leads to various owners and also allowing Auto responses to who submitted a lead
- Worked with data management in salesforce using apex data loader
- Worked with various salesforce.com CRM standard objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity and created custom Objects, Fields of various data types and established relationships using Lookup, Master-Detail and created Junction objects.
- Created Custom fields, pick lists, Custom object, Junction object, field dependencies and validation formulas to the custom objects.
- Skillfully utilize Salesforce Connect to access real-time data from external system by using external objects in Salesforce
- Used GitHub, Jenkins for code migration from Personal Sandbox to Dev and used ANT tool to migrate from Dev to QA.
- Added, configured workflow rules, time triggered workflows, email templates resulting into effective web to lead communication with customers and partners.
- Skillfully utilize Salesforce Connect to access real-time data from external system by using external objects in Salesforce
- Created SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards, and Analytical snapshots.
- Maintained processes of CSV import file updates for customer records into Accounts, Contacts using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Standard and Custom Objects, Validation rules, Analytical snap shots, Wave analytics, Record types, territory management, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Reporting, Apex Language, Visual Force, Custom objects, Assignment rules, Force.com IDE.
Sales force developer
- Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing.
- Automated and optimized client demand-generation campaigns through Marketo.
- Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Force.com solutions
- Experience with Configuration, Customization, Data Validation, Sales cloud, Service cloud and Marketing cloud.
- Used Apex Data Loader to migrate data such as accounts, campaigns and Junction objects from legacy system.
- Assisted my project manager and performed a major role on the implementations on Added, configured workflow rules, time triggered workflows, email templates resulting into effective web to lead communication with customers and partners. Screenshots, Algorithms and Pseudo codes in the document as per the requirements
- Worked on implementing new business logic using Apex code (Classes, Triggers and Visual Force Pages
- Implemented configuration, customization and development with Salesforce.com on Service and Sales Cloud.
- Developing Reports and Dashboards From Custom objects for different categories of users
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Handled administration, maintenance and support of Salesforce modules for 60 users.
- Used the Change Sets to deploy code between the Sandbox and Production environments for final implementations and prepared Deployment documents.
- Used Data loader for updating data and to upsert data relations between standard and custom objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Junction objects, Security Controls, Wave analytics, Java, Agile, Apex, Web Confidential, Veeva, SOAP UI, Sandbox, Marketo.
- Oversee all stages of design, development, and deployment of new Java-based vendor application system for financial- Confidential industry.
- Work directly with management, vendors, and third parties to ensure that Web-site's financial transactions and database management applications operate at peak efficiency.
- Managed team of four coworkers on nine separate projects, ensuring projects was completed on time and within budget.
- Played key role in enhancing client's Web reporting system, reducing time of delay financial tracking analysis by 30%.
- Key contact with Confidential Bank and Standard Bank during analysis of financial life cycle for new check-card and debit-transaction system.
- Implemented new canceled-check imaging system, which eliminated necessity for physical documentation and reduced wasted time by 25%.
- Worked directly with Confidential bank's Fraud Division to ensure suspicious transaction were identified and noted in system.