- Around 8 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation & enhancement of projects using Salesforce.com CRM and Java/J2EE technologies and followed Agile (SCRUM) & Waterfall Methodologies.
- SALESFORCE PROFESSIONAL with SALESFORCE CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATOR, SALESFORCE CERTIFIED PLATFORM DEVELOPER I and SALESFORCE CERTIFIED PLATFORM APP BUILDER CERTIFICATIONS.
- Good team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills and an ability to work individually or as part of a team; quick learner in adapting new technologies that improve the business.
- Deft at understanding user requirements and translating business requirements into technical solutions with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- 6 years of extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle as a Developer / Administrator and 3+ years on Java/J2EE technologies.
- SFDC Configurations/Customizations - as Administrator and Developer.
- Develop User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules in SFDC.
- Salesforce CRM platform and environment of SFDC such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Force.com, Lightning Experience and Chatter.
- Worked on the Lightning component framework to replicate Salesforce1 look and feel.
- Good understanding on Partner portal (Partner Relationship Management).
- Experience working with Marketing Cloud platform with Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Personalization Builder, Content Builder, Analytics Builder, Marketing Cloud Connect.
- Creating custom Objects and Tabs, designing Custom Fields, assigning Validation Rules and Field-Level Dependencies, Approval Processes.
- Experience on translating business process into Custom Objects and creating Lookup Relationships and Master-Detail Relationships.
- Implement Security/Sharing Rules, Configure Permission sets, Field Level Security, Record Level Security, Profiles, Roles & Resource monitoring at different Hierarchical Levels of the organization .
- Administrative tasks like User Management, Creating Profiles, Roles & Permission Sets, Workflow, Tasks & Events, Email notification & Templates, Reports & Dashboard, Metadata & Metadata API.
- Used data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader, Salesforce Import and Export Wizard.
- Implementing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Components, Controllers, Triggers, Scheduler, Batch Apex, Analytic Snapshots, Migration Tool, Web Services API and working with Force.com IDE. Exposure in Customer Portal and Self -Service Portal.
- Experience in Trigger, Test Methods, and writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Design, administration and development of SaaS products as part of Business Requirement.
- Email-to-Case , Web-to-Case , Web-to-Lead , Tracking Field History , Set-up Logging History , Set up Audit Trail & Data Migration .
- Implementation of two way integration between Zendesk data and Salesforce CRM data.
- Expertise on Managed Packages on Apex, accessible components in both Classic and Lightning Experience.
- Implementation of Single-Sign On with SAML on Force.com
- Understanding and functionality of Web Services for SOAP API and REST API.
- Write Business logics in APL using Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment.
- Experience on Marketo integration of Smart Campaigns, smart lists, mobile apps, marketing calendars within Salesforce.
- Expertise on Lightning bolt to create next generation communities to integrate with Salesforce.
- Experience on AWS cloud infrastructure with new service integrations.
- Worked with Migration tools Force.com IDE, Eclipse and have knowledge of Change set migration code and configuration from the Dev Sandbox to Production.
SFDC Technology: Apex Classes, Controllers and Extensions, Triggers, Visual Force Page, SOQL, SOSL.
SFDC Tools: Apex Data Loader, Connect Outlook, Force.com IDE (Eclipse), My Eclipse.
Languages: Apex, Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases: MS SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle 10g/9i, DB2, MS Access.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Worked on Confidential Universal’s to innovate custom marketing projects of Confidential by integrating Salesforce CRM with its existing business objects business intelligence technology and supplemented the solution with third-party data via Force.com AppExchange , making it easier for the company to make more strategic decisions about their products and services for customer profitability . Also, worked on the new Lightning design system which delivers a smart way and efficient access to the users across any device.
- Development, implementation and update focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud .
- Worked on Apex Triggers , Apex Class for automation of the business process on Account , Contact , Opportunity and Custom Objects .
- Implemented of Batch Classes , Scheduled Classes as part of the Business Requirement.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross-object field update for reporting purposes.
- Enhanced Apex Class and Visual Force Page to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems like Oracle and SAP using SOAP API and REST API.
- Created Page Layouts to organize Fields, Custom Links, Related Lists & other Components on Record Pages.
- As an Administrator implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, and Custom Formula Fields and defined Field Dependencies for Custom Picklist Fields.
- Worked on Case Assignment Rules to direct the case to appropriate group such as Stories & PCS Central Support.
- Managed ongoing support requests and Administrative needs of users.
- Administered, Configured and maintained Salesforce.com application User Profiles, Roles, Assigning Permissions, Generating Security Tokens, Validation Rule and Upgrade Installation.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Standard Object s such as Accounts , Contacts , Opportunities , Campaigns , Cases and Solutions .
- Performed administrative tasks such as managing Accounts, Contacts and Cases, setting Workflows and Approval Process for approving new accounts and another business process .
- Created and maintained Reports and Dashboards to provide fast access to key business metrics.
- CRM integration with Marketo to help the sales team in finding the most valuable customers.
- Case Management by Configuring Email-to-Case for the end user to submit a case through Outlook.
- Created and configured Email templates which were used by PCS Central users for approval processes and other field updates.
- Customized Salesforce.com User Profiles by setting Standard and Custom objects layouts, Custom App, Field-level Security, Permission Sets for client services and marketing.
- Two way integration with Zendesk and Salesforce CRM data to give holistic view of customers to support marketing team.
- Customized Chatter objects and tabs to view progress and discussion on business process.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on different Sandboxes for development & testing; Involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Involved in Test configuration Apttus within Sandbox environments to ensure that once users are granted access, all the aspects are fully functional.
- Worked on the Lightning component framework event driven architecture and responsive components.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforce by following a user.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Data Export, updates and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex Data Loader to Insert, Update and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Worked on the Marketing Cloud Platform to allow Confidential News users to talk to customers individually to create 1 - to - 1 realationship with their customers.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visual force, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Lightning Component, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Marketo, Java Ant, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Zendesk, Oracle, Windows, Agile scrum.
- Developed secure and scalable business solutions in Salesforce by accelerating the build, test, deploy build upon Agile for continuous integration and automate high quality software. Also, developed and maintained software solutions that are used in Confidential functions for Confidential domain which include internal systems used by staff as well as customer facing applications used by external constituencies through websites.
- Created Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Relationships, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Process.
- Using DataLoader and ImportWizard for DataExport, Updates and Backup for the organization.
- Working with Administration activities like Users, Profiles, Permission Set Role, OWD settings and Sharing Rules. Designed and Developed ServiceCloud and Integration.
- Worked on Business Integration, Personalization, customization and branding, chatter collaboration and communities management in the community cloud.
- Created workflows for automated Lead Routing, Lead Escalation, and Alerts&Custom Coaching Plans.
- Implemented Single Sign-On with SAML on force.com
- According to the business user’s requirement, creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Created PublicGroups, Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles, Users &Security Settings based on role hierarchy. Involved in Data Migration from three Legacy Systems to Salesforce.
- Implemented Salesforce ServiceCloud & OpportunityManagement (Case Management, Entitlement Management, Product & Price Book, High Volume Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Visual Force Sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Worked on writing Apex Triggers & Apex Classes, Batch Apex and Scheduled Apex.
- Experienced in designing UI using Visual Force Pages. Wrote Test Scripts for various scenarios.
- Migrating Metadata from one sandbox to another sandbox using Force.com IDE tool.
- Used Web Services like SOAP API and Rest API to integrate with external systems.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case for automation of the case creation.
- Performed Unit, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: Force.com, Apex, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Triggers, Custom objects, Layout, SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language).
- Worked on the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud on the business functions such as contact center, back-end transaction and financial processing. Also, worked on the Heroku platform to run the consumer portal and Heroku app connected to Salesforce for Confidential .
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created different workflow rules and Approvals, Email Templates to run the Territory Assignment rules.
- Designed and developed the Custom objects, Formula fields, validation rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com IDE.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for various data fetching and manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed design document for data loader based integration.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Triggers, and packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Designed the Custom Visual Force pages for Lead conversion, merging duplicates.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Integrated with external system using Web Services Callouts for cleansing the Address and save the data in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Integrated the SOAP and REST based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Prepared test plan and test case documents for Visibility application.
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow and triggers.
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Used the Force.com IDE for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Force.com IDE, Standard Objects, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Lookup Relationship, Master-Detail Relationship, List Views, Sharing Rules, Profiles, Users, Public Groups, Permission Sets, SOQL, SOSL, Record Types, SOAP, REST, Page Layouts, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Apex Data Loader, Workflows and Approval process, data loader, Heroku developer tool.
- Designed, organized, documented, built, tested and deployed enhancements to Salesforce.
- Developed API integrations between Salesforce and other web applications.
- Created and assisted with maintaining users, profiles and roles.
- Developed reports, dashboards and processes to monitor data integrity and quality.
- Onsite point of contact for Salesforce for the Sales and marketing team.
- Managed the database for the team and performed basic administration and cleanup procedures.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, and Custom Formula Fields and defined Field Dependencies for Custom Picklist Fields.
- Case Assignment Rules to direct the case to appropriate group such as Stories & PCS Central Support.
- Assisted users with report design and management. Worked with the other team to integrate online initiatives into the database.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Data Migration, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Java Ant, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Oracle, Windows.
Associate Software Developer
- Involved in analysis and design of the application architecture based on MVC Architecture, used open source Struts framework and Database with new field updates added to the legacy system.
- Wrote and customized several Java Programs for the spend management system at SBI to streamline the process of procurement.
- Web Tier was developed by using Struts Frame Work.
- Involved in Application development with IDE Tool Eclipse and web server Tomcat.
- JavaBeans have been developed for using them among various modules of the application.
- Created front-end screens for the module by using JSP’s.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and table level and system level triggers for handling database processing and for generating analysis reports from MS SQL Server.
- Involved in writing XML parser handlers for parsing XML files and filling JavaBean Objects.
- Used SVN for Source Control and Version Management.
- Involved in Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit, Participated in database tuning.
- Translate Salesforce requirements into technical tasks.
- Conduct design reviews and demos to the IT and business customers.
- Created user manuals for new applications for users till total adoption.
- Collaborated with executives to ensure direct connect to get the maximum out of Salesforce to improve business processes.
- Worked on acquisition data: Data mapping and integration into the company’s database.
- Collaborated with the offshore team to deliver quality code as an associate software developer.
Environment: Java/J2EE, J2SE, Struts 1.1, XML, DOM, SOAP, Eclipse, SVN, WebLogic 8.1, Tomcat, MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, Ant, JUnit, UNIX, Agile scrum, Salesforce Apex.