- 7+ years of experience in IT industry which includes 5+ years of progressive experience in salesforce.com as Developer/ Administrator/ and Business Analyst, And 2+ years of professional experience in JAVA Development.
- Certified Force.com Developer.
- Salesforce Development and admin experience using Sales, Marketing, Service cloud, Communities and Force.com Platform and SaaS and well as PaaS.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote, Forecasting, and Call Center.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE in design and development of Custom Application for Complex Business Processes in both Sales and Service Cloud Modules.
- Worked on Salesforce Customization, Configuration, and Security Controls, creating profiles, roles, users, record layouts and email services.
- Good experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Strong working experience in Agile Environment with daily Scrums
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Snapshots. Have excellent knowledge and hands on experience in Point and Click.
- Experience in creating Dashboards, Reports, Custom Controllers, Visual Force pages, Tabs and analyzing the data in Sales force.
- Extensive hands - on SFDC Administrative experience in creating and managing Apps, Page Layouts, Search layouts and generation of Email templates according to application requirements.
- Proficient in performing large and small-scale data migration from legacy system like Oracle, SAP to Salesforce using Migration Tool, Apex Data Loader and Salesforce Import and Export Wizard and Informatica ETL Tool on demand.
- Implementation and Integration experience using Custom Objects and Custom Tabs.
- Experience in implementing the Many-to-many, Look-up, Master-Detail, and Hierarchical relationships and Automate the business Process using Approval Process, Workflow rules, Escalation Rules and Auto-Response Rules.
- Experience in validating the data using Validation Rules, and Creating Debug logs for users.
- Extensive experience in Integration of Data from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using REST/SOAP API, IBM WebSphere Cast Iron and Informatica on Demand.
- Extensive experience in developing Triggers, APEX classes, Controllers, writing Workflows, Visual force pages, and Force.com API.
- Experience in deployment from Sandbox to Production using deployment tools like Force.com IDE, Force.com migration tool and Change Sets.
- Highly Experienced in Customer portal, Sales cloud, service cloud, Partner portal and case management.
- Hands on experience in creating and implementation of Role Hierarchies for system security design.
- Expertise in working with Force.com Plug-in and Eclipse IDE for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Have excellent knowledge in implementing Apex scheduling, Batch processing and also have experience in deploying applications from Sandbox to Production instance and change sets.
- Have excellent hands-on experience in SOAP and REST.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer, Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Trigger, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, S-Control, Offline Edition, Integration, Migration, Batch Jobs, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Schema Builder, Apex Web Services.
Salesforce Tools and Integration Tools: Eclipse,Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in,Force.com Data Loader,Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
Programming languages: C, C++, Apex, Java/J2EE, SQL, .NET, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows platforms, Linux, Unix
Database: Oracle, MS Access, SQL Server 2008
IDE: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, Force.com IDE
Other Tools: Workbench, Force.com Explorer
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Involved and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for CRM implementation.
- Manage users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the Salesforce CRM, this involved designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
- Developed Apex Classes , Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created Formula Fields , Validation Rules , Workflow and Approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application .
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects , Page layouts , Custom tabs , Components.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug to develop the classes and triggers.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visualforce components .
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Reports and Dashboards.
- Extend or build new apps with the Lightning app builder and lightning components.
- Used Lightning technology like building mobile apps visually by Lightning app builder and it is easily modifiable.
- Migrated the existing visual force components to Lighting and Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Developed Complex Reports and Dashboards using HTML, PDF, Apex, Visual force page and mail merge .
- Built apex classes and triggers implementing SOQL and SOSL statements within Eclipse to manage interaction with the database.
- Customization, Configuration and maintenance of sales and service clouds.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
- Also have experience on Service Cloud , App-exchange & Call center applications , in Various SFDC Implementations.
- Using Apex Data Loader mapped data sources and loaded data into Call Center application.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce .
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Administrated and monitored the company’s Salesforce CRM application.
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Interact weekly with business units and business owners to understand business processes and key requirements, and proactively work to resolve client issues.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and design the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com
- Expertly design, develop and deploy custom objects, page layouts, custom tabs, components and Visualforce Pages, to suit to the custom needs of the application.
- Attentively create custom fields, pick lists, dependent pick lists, and validation rules for the custom objects to better perform business functions.
- Create Many-to-Many Relationships with Junction Objects to implement Roll-up Summary Fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Develop Apex Classes for numerous applications and migrate them from sandbox to production after testing.
- Migrated the existing visualforce componets to Lighting and Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Implement numerous Apex Triggers to preform numerous custom database actions.
- Use Data Loader to import and export the data into and from different Salesforce organizations.
- Utilize Process Builder and Workflows to define related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, and field Updates.
- Create users, roles, and public groups and set up profiles, role hierarchies, sharing rules, object and field level security and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users and protect sensitive information.
- Skillfully utilize Salesforce Connect to access real-time data from external system by using external objects in Salesforce.
- Develop various Reports & Dashboards to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Lead offshore Tier 3 developer to support the deployment, production and implementation of Salesforce applications, as well as end-user training and troubleshooting.
- Customize Salesforce1 Mobile Application to provide a responsive user interface and greatly improve Usability.
- Work with Salesforce support to address the technical challenges and governor limits and address the issues posted in System Testing and UAT Testing reported from client side.
Environment: Salesforce Spring '14, Data Modeling, UI Customization, Formulas & Validations, Apex, Apex Triggers, Components and Controllers, Visualforce Pages, Reports & Dashboards, Salesforce Connect, Process Automation, Data Security, Sandbox, Agile, Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Data Management.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked with Business Users for requirements gathering, analyzing the requirements.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Used Salesforce.com platform, Force.com IDE for development for Visualforce Pages, Apex classes, Triggers and creating Objects.
- Written Apex Classes, Controller, Extension Controllers and Apex Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Developed Web Service Callouts from Salesforce to External Applications using SOAP and REST API.
- Developed Custom Web Services in Salesforce and published for External applications.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards, validation rules, formula fields for the application.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC with Salesforce.com.
- Use various visual force components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data list, Command Link, Command Button etc.
- Worked with Visualforce Controllers (Standard, Standard List, Custom and Extension).
- Created Page Layouts and assigning different layouts based on Record Types.
- Created Custom Reports and Dashboards for the application.
- Worked with Salesforce Chatter customization and roll-out.
- Worked with Account, Answers, Chatter Answers, Reports and Dashboards Standard objects & Custom Objects like Internal clients.
- Created salesforce communities for customers and partners.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead and converted Lead to Account.
- Developed Workflow rules, Field, Email updates to implement the business logic for Standard and Custom Objects as per the business needs.
- Prepared data mapping document to map source and target system fields.
- Worked with Informatica ETL team for creating Data mapping for source and target (salesforce) systems.
- Migrating large volume of data in multiple batches initially without any ETL tools.
- Used Data loader to bulk load data into Salesforce.com.
- Configured/Created Profiles, Roles, and Permission Sets for the organization and setting up Field-level, Object-level security rules for the application.
- Organized business and end users meeting for discovery, business needs gathering and gap analysis.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to different other Sandbox as well as into Production environments.
- Documented salesforce fundamentals and reporting for easy understanding and navigation for business users.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in designing, developing, and deploying of both new implementations/new functionality as well as ongoing support on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Good exposure in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, Data.com, Zuora, DocuSign, Incent, Marketo).
- Responsible for developing in the Salesforce.com platform including Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, custom objects, and SOQL.
- Involved in development of Time-based Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created Custom Visualforce components and attributes to override the look and feel of standard Visualforce components.
- Created complex workflow rules criteria for field updates and email alerts.
- Created validation rules for performing data validations depending on the user’s profile and their record type
- Experience in working in an agile environment utilizing tools such as Jira, Microsoft TFS, and Confluence.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings, estimation, and sizing of tasks.
- Involved in all technical aspects of Salesforce.com implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products.
- Created and managed project artifacts and technical documentation.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, AppExchange, Apex Data Loader, Workflows & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects & Tabs, SOAP API, REST API, Email Services, Sandbox, Force.com IDE tool.
- Responsible for design, development, Java application architecture, use cases, flowcharts, application flow, prototypes, proof concept of sample codes.
- Responsible for writing detailed design specification document and implementing all business rules.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP’s using JSTL tags.
- Wrote data access component to perform DML operations using JDBC.
- Developed complex PL/SQL queries and utilized stored procedures and triggers to interact with Oracle database.
- Was involved in regression testing of the application using JUNIT.
- Developed scripts for EJB deployment, build releases and generating daily logs on both NT and UNIX. Involved in writing complicated queries and stored procedures using SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle.
Environment: Java (JDK1.3.x), EJB 1.1, JSP, Web Sphere 4.x/5.x, Eclipse 3.1, WSAD 4.0/5.x, Oracle 8i on Windows 2000 and UNIX Environment.