- Ten years of Human Intelligence Operations experience.
- Principal Instructor for the Defense Strategic Debriefer Course.
- Operated as a Strategic Debriefer for 15 months supporting the Confidential in Hawaii.
- Account Executive for Confidential.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques and new ideas .
- Contact local businesses to develop new revenue through the sale of commercial advertising time and other station products .
- Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating on air radio, online and digital mediums.
- Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising.
- Strategically brought over $30,000 in new business to the radio station in the first three months.
Regional Sales Representative
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Grow top lines sales at assigned home improvement stores within a geographic territory.
- Provide merchandising and sales support at Home Center(s) that carry Diversified Brands products.
- Shelf maintenance including down stockings, organization, inventory management and installing/maintaining promotional displays to meet individual store needs.
- Build relationships with customers and employees in eight Home Centers to successfully obtain, sustain, and expand their business.
- Determine the needs customers and assist them in obtaining the best products to meet those needs.
- Participate in/conduct events, promotions, and demos in order to improve sales.
Senior Training and Development Specialist
Confidential, Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Perform duties as role developer and sustainer, platform instructor, small group leader, role player, mentor, grader, and field training exercise observer/controller alongside active duty military and Confidential instructors.
- Evaluate students during performance - oriented exercises, mentor and counsel students during practical exercises, provide motivational and remedial advice outside scheduled training as required.
- Evaluate written reports giving proper critique and instruction on how to fix any and all mistakes based on the current Confidential report writing manuals.
Confidential, Ft. Shafter, HI
- Selected to manage a six person unit responsible for collecting information in support of National level high priority Human Intelligence Requirements within my assigned Combined Command.
- As the assigned intelligence reports editor, prepared and edited appropriate intelligence and administrative reports. Reviewed and performed quality control of subordinate Soldiers’ reports resulting in a moderate number of the reports being evaluated as High Value or of Value.
- Billeted as senior instructor, successfully trained a five person unit in Alaska for two and a half months on properly conducting Strategic Debriefing operations and properly writing all follow on reports.
- Established a cohesive unit of collectors. Broadened the Alaska team’s mission assignment and increased overall productivity by a margin of 100 percent.
- Utilized superior analytical, briefing, and professional public speaking skills to effectively communicate time sensitive information to the highest level of unit operational planners, both tactical and strategic decision makers.
- Totally functional in all Microsoft Software Applications.
- Conducted over 180 secure and unsecure source operation meetings utilizing various methods of tradecraft and operational security leading to the capture of 17 high value targets.
- Produced over 250 reports in response to intelligence information taken from sources, tactical questionings (TQ)s, meetings with local officials, and religious figure heads.
- Served as intelligence reports editor for team, reviewing 100 percent of the reports before submission to higher headquarters for national dissemination.
- Produce time-sensitive information that prevented attacks on Coalition Forces leading to the discovery of weapons caches.
- Among the first in the unit to become certified to conduct interrogations in country upon arrival to Camp Taji, Iraq.
- Conducted over 30 interrogations in a detention facility as well as multiple tactical interrogations at the point of capture in direct support of infantry battalions operating in the area.
- Conducted interrogations using the Arabic language with emphasis on the Iraqi dialect needing little to no help from the interpreter.
- Supervised and used interpreters in support of Confidential operations and managed interpreter/translator operations.