- Highly qualified IT Professional with 7 years of end to end business solutions in Database developer/ administrator and designing, Experience in ETL/BI developing & implementing Microsoft BI using SQL Queries.
- Hands on experience in MS SQL Installation, maintenance and optimization.
- Hands on experience in database management techniques including backup/restore, import/export, and script generation.
- Expertise background in visualizing BI tool, including Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
- Experience in OLTP, OLAP/Data Warehouse and data mart and ODS data source.
- Expertise in using TOAD/Navicat for Oracle, SQL to create and manage database items, such as tables, views, functions, stored procedures, indexes, and partition of tables.
- Extensively worked on Data Migrator ETL Tool.
- Expertise in creating and scheduling complex SSIS packages for transferring data from multiple sources into SQL Server, Access and Excel by using SSIS and DTS of SQL Server.
- Experience in creating ad - hoc reports by using Excel, SharePoint and Report Builder in SSRS
- Expert in creating the MDX cubes and dimensions. (SSAS)
- Performed various types of Relationship modes in SSAS cubes like Regular, Fact, and Referenced, Many to Many relationships.
- Created Time Dimension on OLAP Cubes using SSAS.
- Segregated SSAS cube into multiple partitions and set each partition to various storage modes like Scheduled MOLAP, Medium Latency MOLAP, HOLAP and ROLAP.
- Optimized T-SQL Scripts by analyzing Execution Plan, SQL Profiler & DB Tuning Advisor.
- Coding of Database objects like Triggers, Procedures, Functions and Views.
- Expert in working with SSIS for creating packages to transform data from different OLEDB Provider like DB2, MS Access, Flat File, Excel, Oracle and Automate the ETL.
- Experience on configuring SharePoint farm, managing team site, and creating workflow.
- Experience in creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, and scheduled DTS Packages also in backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Able to multi task and set priorities in delivering and meeting project deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, problem identification and solving skills.
BI and ETL: Business Intelligence Development Studio 2005 and 2008 and SSIS, DTS and Data Stage, Pervasive ETL and Pervasive Database and Titanium Integration Services, Data Migrator.
Reporting Tool: Tableau, Forms and Reports, SSRS, SSJS, SSIS, Report Builder, Crystal Reports.
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014, Oracle 8i/9i, Sybase Central and IQ SQL
Data Modelling: Web Focus, ERWIN, Visio
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Windows 2003/2008 Server
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Woodbridge, NJ
SQL BI Developer
- Sound Experience and understanding of SSAS, OLAP cube, Data mining and Architecture.
- Implemented various storage modes like MOLAP, HOLAP and ROLAP.
- Worked on the Pervasive Database and Pervasive Integration Services (ETL)
- Designed ad-hoc reports using Report Model and configured using Report Manager.
- Designed and developed SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) SQL Server 2005/2008/2010 .
- Involved in Report writing according to business requirement using SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Generated database monitoring and data validation reports in SSRS.
- Deployed SSRS Reports in SharePoint for web based access for multiple end users.
- Implemented the Data Migration and Data Transformation using SSIS/DTS Packages from heterogeneous sources Oracle and DB2 to SQL Server 2005/2008/2010 .
- Created and Managed OLAP cubes using SSAS.
- Involved in creating calculated members, named set, advanced KPI’s for the SSAS cubes.
- Creating SSIS Packages using different type’s task and with Error Handling.
- Fine-tuned the complex database stored procedures to increase performance.
- Experience in creating complex SSIS Packages with error handling using control and dataflow elements.
- Faster Analytics and Data Visualizations performed on the huge volume of data using Tableau.
- Performance tuning and optimization of procedures and queries.
- Experience in creating complex SSIS packages using proper control and data flow elements.
- Migrated DTS packages from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005 as SSIS Packages.
- Performed various calculations using measures and dimensions
- Understanding the OLAP processing for changing and maintaining the warehousing, optimizing Dimensions, Hierarchies and adding the Aggregations to the cube.
- Experience writing T-SQL scripts, dynamic SQL, complex stored procedures, functions, triggers, SQLCMD, and SMO.
- Expert in writing stored procedures, user-defined types, triggers, table valued functions, and aggregates using a .NET managed language
- Designed cube with star schema using SQL Server analysis services (SSAS). Created several dashboards and scorecards with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in SSAS 2008.
- Involved in Performance Optimization of Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures.
- Used windows Power Shell Script to automate application deployment process.
- Maintained TFS Source Control server for versioning the Database Objects and production releases
- Configure the report server and generated the report models for user interactions.
- Well Understanding of Creating Dash Boards and Map based Worksheets in Tableau
Environment: Titanium Application, MS SQL Server 2012/2008, Management Studio(SSMS), ETL, DTS, Notification Services, Crystal Reports9.0, Data Modeling, OLAP, Pervasive ETL and Database, TFS, Source Control, Data ware Housing, MDX, Share point (2003/2007), Asp.Net, T-SQL, SQL Profiler, IIS 6.0, Windows 2003 Advanced Server, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS 2005/2008/2010, community server, Erwin 4.0.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
MS SQL Server/BI Developer
- Relocating information from Legacy framework to CRM utilizing SQL Server Integration Services 2012.
- Utilized C# contents to delineate amongst CRM and Legacy database.
- Associated with SSIS Package creation from bundle configuration reports to bundle build.
- Associated with Unit testing of the SSIS remove bundles and furthermore constructing approval bundles to check the precision of the information relocated.
- Generated matrix reports, drill down, drill through, sub reports, chart reports, multi parameterized reports.
- Maintained and configured SQL Server Report Server, and developed & migrated from Crystal Reports.
- Created SQL Server Profiler traces and used with Database Tuning Advisor (DTA) for optimum performance of T-SQL and MDX queries.
- Worked on OLAP Data warehouse, Model, Design, and Implementation.
- Designed SSIS Packages to extract, transfer, load (ETL) existing data into SQL Server 2005.
- Utilized different SSIS information stream changes, for example, Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Derived Column, and Lookup which were utilized for Data Scrubbing and Data Validation Checks amid arranging, before stacking the information into Data Warehouse.
- Made Test bundles to approve the SSIS bundles build.
- Made and adjusted Stored Procedures, Functions, and Indexes.
- Involvement in setup of report server and report chief planning for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Expertise in generating reports using MS Reporting Services 2012.
- Experience in generating on-demand and scheduled reports for business analysis or management decision using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience in writing VB scripts for user define functions in SSRS.
- Excellent hands on experience scheduling and the deployment of the reports and uploading files to a report server Catalog from the report manger.
- Excellent command on subscriptions, report snapshot and report cache.
- Designed SSIS packages to Extract data from different sources like SQL server 2008, MS Excel, MS Access; transform them and then load into Dimension and Fact tables in Data Warehouse using SSIS.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012/2008, Business Intelligence, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL, Visual Studio 2012/2008, Microsoft Office, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SharePoint.
Confidential, Eden prairie, MN
Business Intelligence, ETL/SSRS Developer
- Associated with enhancing the execution of the framework by actualizing records.
- Created tables, views, store systems and executed a few enhanced queries in SQL.
- Pulled information from records, excel, and Access utilizing SSIS bundle.
- Exceptionally associated with making, organizing, arranging reports utilizing Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Created SSIS Packages to migrate slowly changing dimensions. Scheduling the SSIS packages and Jobs.
- SSIS Packages and Database Objects will be uploaded into source control after each successful Deployment.
- Expert in creating Tabular reports, Matrix reports, List report, Parameterized reports, Sub reports, Adhoc reports (SSRS).
- Created reports for every division, including Scheduling, Financial, Customer Satisfaction, and Shipment.
- Designed and implemented stored procedures and triggers for automating tasks.
- Developed flowcharts for complex stored procedures.
- Loading data from various sources to SQL Server database using SSIS package.
- Involved in writing SQL statements which includes joins and functions.
- Implemented complicated transactions for the existing tables.
- Experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Excel, Flat file to MS SQL Server by using BCP utility, SSIS services.
- Implemented partitions of the SSAS Cubes and processed each partition using scheduled and Automatic MOLAP modes
- Used common table expressions for better performance in executing commands.
- Worked with SQL System Defined Functions and User Defined Functions.
- Used table variables in stored procedures to simplify complex queries.
- Used SSIS to build high performance data integration solutions, including Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) packages and scheduled the SSIS packages and jobs.
Environment: SQL Server 2008R2, T-SQL, Integration Services, Windows 7, BIDS, SSRS 2008
- Designed ER Modeler and ER diagram
- Implemented Left, Right, Inner, Outer, Cross Joins and Self Joins
- Created Stored Procedure, Triggers, Functions and Indexed Views
- Wrote complex Queries utilizing Stored Procedures, CTE’s, table variables, and functions
- Created SSIS Packages for Extracting, Transforming and Loading information.
- Made Staging Tables and connected diverse mappings at that point Load into Data Warehouse.
- Implemented Error Handling at Package, Control Flow and Data Flow level.
- Implemented bundle arrangement for ETL bundles to powerfully execute on Test and Production Environments.
- Utilized suitable stockpiling modes like MOLAP, HOLAP and ROLAP relying on how vital the information is and how habitually it should be gotten from the DW.
- Developed the conceptual, Logical and Physical design of the system
- Comprehend the manual framework for better comprehension of the new framework actualized.
- Executed Key Performance Indicator Objects, Actions, Hierarchies and Attribute Relationships for included usefulness and better execution of SSAS Warehouse
- Securing packages using password and encryption methods; by choosing appropriate Package protection level.
- Troubleshooting and database performance Tuning
- Guided Users with databases end to end
- Creating source and destination connection for Excel, Flat Files and OLEDB.
- Choose efficient Data Flow components based on the business logic.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SharePoint TFS