- Over 5+ years of IT experience with Salesforce.com CRM as Developer & Administrator with certification.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation & enhancement of projects in Salesforce.com
- Strong experience on Sales Cloud and Service Clouds.
- Strong experience in developing Visual force pages, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules, Triggers, etc.
- Worked on Force.com sites and developed many Custom Application using force.com platform.
- Extensive experience on Salesforce.com Configuration and Customization by creating the Pick list, Workflows, Approval Processes, Custom Reports, Report Types, Dashboards, Relationships, lookup Design of Visualforce Pages.
- Experience in SOQL, SOSL and Integration of Salesforce.com with external application by using Web services API, Metadata API, WSDL, SOAP and REST protocols.
- Excelled in working with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases and Leads.
- Expertise at administrative tasks such as User management, creating Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets, Workflows, Tasks and Events, Email notification and templates, Reports and Dashboard.
- Experience working with Force.com Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Confidential Explorer and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Worked on Automate case management, and web - to-case, email-to-case in service cloud.
- Used case Feed to resolve cases and push notification to agents.
- Also proficient with different Plug-ins and tools such as Developer Console, Workbench and Force.com Beta explorer.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Having extensive experience on deployment using Change Sets, ANT & Eclipse tool.
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL databases.
- Experience in using Servlets, Java Web Services and JSP.
- Provided training and support to customers and other employees on issues related to configuration, changes and troubleshooting.
- Closely worked with consultants while implementing the solutions needs for organization.
- Experienced in scoping phase, Gap Analysis, Testing and Implementation Phase.
- Experienced in working with clients to map out existing Business process and providing system based solutions.
- Participated in requirement gathering sessions.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Confidential Language, Confidential Classes/Controllers, Confidential Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages /Components, S-Controls, Confidential Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Chatter, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Service cloud, Lightning.
Salesforce Tools: Developer console, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Data Loader, Migration Tool, Force,com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production)
Databases: MySQL 5.1, Oracle 8i/ 9i/ 10g/ 11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, DB2
Tools: /IDE: Eclipse, TIBCO, SQL Rational Rose Enterprise, ER-Win, MS Visio, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SDLC
Language/Technologies: Confidential, VB.Net, ASP.Net, C, C++, Java, Java Script, UML, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML, SQL, WSDL.CSS3, JQuery, JSON, AJAX
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Windows Server Linux, Unix.
Confidential, Shoreview, MN
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent pick lists and complex page layouts.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Developed and maintained validation rules and custom workflow.
- Created Workflows, Email alerts and Field updates as required.
- Worked on Salesforce1 mobile app.
- Worked on Automate case management, and web -to-case, email-to-case.
- Used case Feed to resolve cases and created professional emails in the feed. push notification to agents. Plan a console for support agents.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Confidential Classes and ApexTriggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Developed Batch Confidential classes to Merge Dupe Accounts/Contacts. Streamlined the integration and merge process in Salesforce. Ensured integrity of data by building custom code to merge data.
- Worked in Territory Management enabled environment, configured territories and used Confidential code to updating territories by users and accounts.
- Worked on sharing rules. Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Involved in Requirement gathering for Salesforce service cloud start up.
- Delivering a next generation cloud PAAS (Platform as a Service) for traditional desktop rendering engines
- Worked on REST-fulmicro services sales cloud hosted for legacy and future applications
- Involved in troubleshooting and resolving issues related to integration. Developed Confidential classes with REST calls to connect to web services.
- Provided solutions support using Software as a Solution (SaaS)
- Enabled Service Cloud App, Created support Process to better handle Cases and Tickets
- Worked on SOAP and REST API web service calls.
- Created S-Controls to meet new business requirements.
- Created number of users and assigned respective role and profile.
- Had a chance to know five9 a virtual call center for making inbound calls.
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems.
- Complete bulk import of data from legacy System to Salesforce. Analyzing the data and making necessary changes.
- Worked on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Worked on Data Migration, used change sets to migrate to different sandboxes, Used Confidential data loader for bulk data operations.
- VF Page Security layout for Attribute Information
- Worked on salesforce query language SOQL and SOSL.
- Migrated Current Outlook Connector to Salesforce Outlook which provides for the synchronization of information from Outlook to Salesforce.
- Closely worked with consultants while implementing the solutions needs for organization.
- Involved in developing a business model for developing the lead generation.
- Identified various business process and developed process flow diagram for business process.
- Participated in UAT for the business users.
- Developed business documentation for salesforce .com custom objects.
- Organized business and end user meetings for discovery, business needs gathering and gap analysis
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force, Confidential Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, JQuery, Java Script, S-Controls, SOQL, SOSL, Sales cloud, service cloud, Territory Management, PAAS, SAAS, Salesforce1 Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Service cloud, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, Grand rapids, MI
- Interacting with clients and different subject matter experts to understand strategic objectives of the proposed business transformation.
- Analyzed the operational levers and conduct sensitive analysis to determine the functional scope of the transformation.
- Collaborated with the business teams to gather business requirements and conduct fit-gap analysis to develop a product backlog containing detailed user stories.
- Involved in Design, development, planning, testing and integration of Salesforce Cloud services, data and accounts.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System (CSS and Design Parameters), Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Created Custom Lightning Events and registered respective Listeners and handlers to work with functionality of client’s requirement.
- Developed visualforce pages for lightning Experience.
- Used lightning components in lightning experience.
- Created custom objects, triggers, validation rules based on the business requirements, customize campaign budgeting and lead qualification.
- Worked with custom Lightning Components.
- Created custom home page and custom record pages for lightning experience.
- Enabled on Demand Email to case.
- Created case queue for supporting agents.
- Worked on Assignment, auto-response rule and case escalate.
- Developed Confidential Triggers, Confidential Classes and Test Methods.
- Enabled the complex business scenarios by Customizing the Standard Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Enabled the complex reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, and dashboards), RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monitory) and setup report folders to authenticate users based on their profiles (permissions)
- Implemented complex approval processes to ensure proper authorization in the high-stakes environment of capital management.
- Managed users, hierarchical roles, profiles, security controls and territory management.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Analyzed the scope of the requirements and managed requirements to avoid scope creep.
- Participated in requirement gathering sessions.
- Conducted the UAT with the Business users and gathering feedback and providing the same to the development team.
- Reviewing the test cases provided by QA team and providing feedback.
- Worked on Scrum Methodology
ENVIRONMENT: Confidential, Data Loader, Web services API, SOAP and REST, SOSL, SOQL, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, XML, CSS3 and Visual Force Pages, Lightning, sales cloud, Scrum.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Analyzed the business requirements and mapped to Salesforce.
- Involved in data migration from Excel to Salesforce using Confidential Data Loader.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, Dependent Pick-lists, Record lists, Custom tabs, Components and Custom Apps.
- Perform administration tasks as needed, managing custom fields, integration and data clean up.
- Created workflow & approval processes, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Managed user accounts and security - including new user account creation, profile and role management, sharing rules, and security controls.
- Developed Confidential Classes, Visual force pages and Confidential Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Configured and Integrated Sales force with Oracle database.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL considering the governor limits.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with Siebel CRM explicitly using web services API.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com platform, Confidential Language, Visual Force - Pages, Component & Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Performed the role of SFDC Developer and Administrator.
- Provided user support and bug fixing activities as per the SLA.
- Using Force.com developer toolkit including Confidential Classes and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- As SFDC administrator interacted with various business areas to gather requirements and develop data model to suit complex business needs.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Wrote Escalation rules to escalate the cases.
- Developed Workflow Rules and Approval Process for some fields.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com standard objects like Users, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards.
- Responsible for migrating data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com using data Loader.
- Migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into Quest Salesforce.com instance
- Customized the Dashboards to track the usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
ENVIRONMENT: Salesforce.com Application, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Java Script, HTML, Data Loader Web services, CSS, Controllers, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards.
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects including Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes and Activities.
- Developed Confidential Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Customized tabs for among different business users group and Business centers.
- Created custom links and Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent .
- Supported the data migration activities for migration of the data from various business sources with the support of Salesforce CRM.
- Extensively used Data Loader for insert, updates, and bulk import for Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Designed, implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com Platform, Confidential Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Confidential Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.