- I am an Architect on salesforce.com platform having more than 12 Years of experience in development and implementation. I am looking for a role which will exploit my technology acumen & Project Management Knowledge.
- I have lead project teams in many projects to their success and played various roles in onsite - offshore model. My experience includes software estimation, design and development, having expert knowledge in Banking and Financial Services Domain.
- Over 12 years of hands-on of experience in design, Development & Maintaining enterprise Applications.
- Accomplished leader, capable of motivating a staff to its full potential and proven ability to communicate complex information clearly to individuals at all levels.
- Certified SFDC DEV 401 Developer and 201 certified administrator.
- Technical strengths - Salesforce.com Apps development, customization and configuration using Apex, Trigger, VISUAL FORCE Controllers, Visualforce Pages, Web services API, Java Script, Eclipse IDE and Apex Data Loader Tool.
- Provide technical assistance to customers and Document all technical work, enhance existing documentation, and maintain all documentation in the TD documentation repository.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Hands-on expertise in the following technologies: Force.com, APEX, VisualForce, Workflows, OBM, Integration/EAI technologies (e.g. Pervasive, Informatica, Jitterbit, ESB), including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc) and Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
- More than 6 years of relevant experience in salesforce development, sales or customer support operations
- 2-3 years of Salesforce.com systems integration and/or implementation experience
- Proven Development consulting experience. Ability to work in team oriented environments
Operating System: Windows NT/2000, MVS
Database: Force.com, DB2, MS-SQL Server, VSAM, ORACLE 9i
Languages: APEX, Cobol, SAS, REXX,EASYTRIVE, FOCUS
Other Tools: BMS REMEDY, ECLIPSE, EDIT+, CLEARCASE,SERVICENOW
Force.com Platform: Apex, S-Controls, VisualForce, SOQL,APEX Web Service, Apex Triggers, Apex Workflows, Apex Dataloader 15.0
Functional Areas (SME Role): Banking, Telecom, Insurance, Manufacturing
- Lead CRM discussions and collaborate with key business stakeholders to define and implement enhancements/new business processes.
- Own all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications - performs hands-on architecture, design, development and testing of systems.
- Lead contributor on the design of critical path/technology initiatives. Develop enterprise-wide integrated solutions based on business requirements. Contribute to complex and innovative business solutions to achieve strategic objectives for the business segment.
- Perform ongoing refactoring of configurations and code and drives continuous improvement in code structure and quality
- Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Contribute to blueprint and assists product managers with annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies or App exchange products.
- Work closely with other engineers, architects and project management throughout the course of the development lifecycle to ensure business objectives are met
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives.
- Look beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities. Use visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts.
- Hands on experience on Apex and Visualforce. Developed custom solutions and interfaces.
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of technical design throughout the SDLC process
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with key technology team members
- Create prototypes in support of solution architecture activities. Produce quality code for assigned development tasks
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Stay current on Salesforce integration tools and best practices. Stay current on emerging technologies in the areas of SDLC tools, Continuous Integration and automation technologies
- Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps.
- Provide after hours on-call support. Provide support for application deployment activities.
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production. Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, integration with other systems, capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Act as SME in Cloud Computing CRM area and requirement gathering for projects.
- Own all technical/Functional aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Provided ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of the business processes and Salesforce (AppExchange)
- Strong technical expertise in Advanced structured programming - APEX, VISUALFORCE, TRIGGERS, REPORTS using Force.com.
- Expert level understanding of relational database concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Demonstrates successful implementation of Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development.
- Extensive expertise in integrating between two Salesforce orgs. Have performed complex data migration to Salesforce.com.
- Understand web services and available technologies not necessarily part of the Salesforce.com stack, but those which might be utilized to transport data in an enterprise environment (E.g. Informatica, Mainframe).
- Solid Salesforce.com experience with APEX API and APEX Triggers.
- Strong development experience in VisualForce Pages batch processes.
- Experience with software development in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Salesforce Administration experience for around 2 years in this project.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions including Salesforce interactions with other Enterprise solutions
- Participate in all phases of system lifecycle including analysis, requirement definition, solution design, configuration/development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Provide technology and delivery oversight for team of on-site and outsourced developers
- Provide daily support of Salesforce implementation.
- Responsible for writing Unit Test cases for the developed functionality.
- Execution of Unit testing for the developed functionality and helping test team in E2E testing.
- Reviewing others team members Technical design and Unit Test cases.
Senior technical Associate
- Oversee current Service Cloud and Sales Cloud environments while assisting with the vision and standards for new Salesforce.com solutions
- Develop and maintain custom data input screens, reports, dashboards, validation rules, and workflow.
- Maintain the functional areas of data management, accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, etc.
- Manage data migration and data cleansing from existing applications and spreadsheets into new Salesforce.com applications
- Assist with the training of new and existing end users
- Create, execute and maintain automated customer communications at various stages of the customer lifecycle
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Identify usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address
- Maintain, support, tune, and enhance Experian global mainframe online and batch environments.
- Monitor the performance of the z/OS environment and have the ability to take
- Responsible for developing functionality revolving around Opportunity, Activity and Campaign entity.
Environment: DB2, COBOL, JCL, CICS
- Have been trained on several Training programs on Project management Quality assurance.
- Trained several batch of new joiners in Confidential & Confidential on Mainframe Technologies.
- Have been trained on Banking Domain for Core Banking and Investment Banking.