- Over 8+ years of IT experience with 5+ years of expertise in the Salesforce.com CRM as Developer, Consultant, and Administrator.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience in working various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities and App - exchange applications.
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for Integrating Applications
- Experience in creating custom applications on force.com using Apex classes, Triggers, Batch Apex, Visual force pages, and Components.
- Strong expertise using Visualforce,SOQL,SOSL,XML,Web-services,JSON,Workflow,SSO,Google,Outlook and Mobile.
- Experience in User Interface design and development of web applications using Angular.JS.
- Involved in migrating data from legacy systems to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader, Data Loader CLI, and Dataloader.io.
- Experience in Wave Analytics, created dashboards and apps for Opportunity, Accounts and Cases .
- Included with version control software like CVS, GIT, JIRA and SVN .
- Experience in implementing SOAP, REST based web services to integrate Salesforce with various third party applications.
- Hands on experience in leveraging Change sets, Force.com IDE, ANT migration tool for deploying the metadata components between different Salesforce organizations.
- Implemented Email-to-Case for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, sharing rules, Page Layouts, Record Types, Email Services, Workflows, Validation rules and Approvals as required.
- Experience in creating Reports, Dashboards, Custom report types and analytical snapshots as per business need.
- Involved in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price Books, Cases, Leads, and Campaigns as per requirement.
- Experienced in assisting users with Chatter teams and follow applications.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at various levels of an organization.
- Experience in setting up Sales console, Service Console, web-to-lead, web-to-case, email-to-case, etc.
- Experience in creating and maintaining various sandboxes according to release dates and organization norms.
- Extensive experience working in an AGILE and SCRUM development environment.
- Expertise in moving data from a variety of systems and transforming it into Salesforce objects by using different tools in the agile environment.
- Developed Salesforce Custom Web Services for handling inbound requests and outbound calls to external Web Services.
- Knowledge in customizing Lightning Applications, Components, and Aura Frame Work.
- Worked on projects which had globalized APPs with all the custom translations loaded into Salesforce.
- Capability to adapt and learn new tools, techniques, and approaches quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, accustomed to working in both large and little team circumstances.
- A team player with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and the ability to make the best use of individual resources.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Salesforce Lightning, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, App-Exchange, Custom Objects
Custom Integration: Inbound & Outbound Messages, Workflows, Approvals, Field Updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Dashboards, Security Controls, Custom settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Role Hierarchy, App Exchange Package and Sandbox data loading.
Salesforce Tools and Integration Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Eclipse, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Programming languages: C#, Apex, SQL.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix.
Database: Oracle, MS Access, SQL Server 2012.
IDE / Other Tools: Force.com IDE, Workbench, Force.com Explorer.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day Salesforce administration.
- Manage Salesforce users, monitor support requests and resolve.
- Get all aspects of Salesforce Configuration and technical/functional capabilities.
- Gather business requirements for enhancements and translate into technical requirements.
- Develop custom list views, templates, reports and dashboards to support the business.
- Customized tab worked with various standard objects including Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Created, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page Layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit the needs of the application.
- Designed and developed the web and mobile apps using Angular.JS
- Designed and build some of the Lightning frameworks in Salesforce.
- Created apps with lightning components, debugging on Lightning Components, handling on custom events and working with Lightning controllers.
- Designed, developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Develop Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Tabs, Tags, and Components.
- Outlined Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Applied SOQL & SOSL to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Customized Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, list views, and queues.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization and to effectively communicate with the users in the Organization.
- Worked closely with Sales Operations team and Business Analysts in building Reports and Dashboards.
- Actively involved in the most critical phase of the project, in the development and support areas.
- Instrumental in performance tuning of programs during the post Deployment and Deployment period.
- Worked with Business Analysts in solving various cases related to configuration issues and user login issues.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com, Apex, Java script, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, Salesforce Lightening platform.
Confidential, Fort Myers, FL
- Performed collection of Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
- Designed many Visual Force Pages for catching many customer inquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues upon the kind of customer inquiry.
- Performed Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approval Processes, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, and Events.
- Applied Custom Labels in Apex classes and Visual Force Pages so that hard coding and Translations can manage efficiently.
- Accomplished with translation Workbench to enable different languages for users.
- Responsible for creating various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Synchronized with the business process revision meetings and multiple teams for determining patterned workflow rules.
- Optimized Test classes as the code base grew because of which there were Deployment Collapses due to Governor Limit Exceptions.
- Extensively used HTML tags, Frames and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to maintain uniformity in the Web pages and also avoid View State Limit.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented Case Management Automation to trace and resolve Customer's Issues.
- Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
- Unbroken experience in working with the Security framework, Dashboards and reporting modules.
- Competed in the training sessions offered by the Salesforce team.
- Performed the Application adjustment functionality and the Toolbar alteration functionality of the application as separate Flex Modules and integrated them into a composite unit application.
- Fixed documentation review cycles for the project and distribute review assignments to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through the conclusion.
- Configured and Maintained the Sandbox Environment for secure collaboration of Development and QA Activities.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Developed responsive VF pages and associated Apex classes to allow the customers to register, login and submit their service requests, which are resolved by CSS people.
- Created Triggers like sending emails to the portal users whenever they update their account information comparing their new knowledge with their old information.
- Formulated Page Layouts for various profiles to make the CSS people comfortable for inputting data into the CRM from customers.
- Worked with several salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Built Salesforce1 Mobile applications.
- Created Custom objects, fields according to the specifications of business, which are useful in the validation of entitlements.
- Written Apex Classes, Controller, Extension Controllers and Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Created custom Profiles, Roles, and Public groups to restrict the data access to the unwanted internal users depending on their job responsibilities.
- Extensively implemented Visual Flows for automatic sales and service process in Sales and Service Cloud. Scheduled Apex Batch jobs for processing high records.
- Created VF Components repeatedly used in VF pages to reduce the redundancy when needed.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards, validation rules, formula fields for the application.
- Developed and configured Custom Reports to planning monthly, quarterly and annually and for forecasting.
- Skilled in integrating Salesforce with external Master data using SOAP and REST API.
- Written Test Classes to meet Unit testing before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce Custom Objects to read, extract, and load data from a comma separated values (CSV) files.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Salesforce Admin & Developer
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Worked as an Admin to identifying, planning and implementing new salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, Apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex triggers&classes, Controller Classes, Packages, Visualforce Packages for various functional needs of the application.
- Evolved Custom objects, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Page Layouts, Components, Custom Buttons, and Links.
- Used Asynchronous Metadata API to manage setup and customization information.
- Worked on Service Cloud for building a Call Center Application.
- Managed Integrating the CTI tool for this module.
- Worked in building the Knowledge Base for the agents.
- Involved in writing the UAT test cases for the Scripts and Respective Flows.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Apex Classes, Controllers, Visual Force Pages (Pages, Component & Controllers), Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports.
Dot Net Developer
- Experienced specifications of end-users and code as per business specifications.
- Website Development using ASP.NET/VB.NET. Worked with the Discussion Forum development applying ASP.NET.
- Designed the User Interface screens using ASP.NET Web Technology.
- Involved in Designing the Database. Used ODBC interface with the SQL Server database.
- Stored Procedures, Queries were used to retrieve the data from the database. Presented the critical database stored procedures using ADO.NET for SQL Server.
- Analyzing detailed design of the application, generating use case models, analyzing ER Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams.
- Used ADO.NET objects to retrieve and modernize data from the database.
- Created ASP. NET web pages that provide new features and enhanced user experience.
- Used VB.NET to address server-side code for the user interfaces.
- Created user controls that can reuse in all pages of the application.
- Used various caching methodologies to improve performance.
- Incorporated user authentications and authorizations in a web.config make an application more secure.
- Used Data Grid control to display and edit data and also for data paging and sorting.
- Create test cases and perform unit testing to identify and rectify any defects.
Environment: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB.Net, Visual Studio .NET 2008, Microsoft SQL Server, CSS, HTML, XML, Web Pages, IIS 6.0, Test cases.
Dot Net Developer
- Worked extensively on developing efficient UI and performance sensitive business tier.
- Designed and developed business layer classes and interfaces.
- Extensively invented and implemented the ADO.NET, VB.NET dataset to deal with a large amount of data and improve performance by doing a batch update.
- Developed scattered data validation tools, using Microsoft regular expressions.
- Created component for database interaction (DataAdapters, Connection pooling and executing the stored procedure).
- Extensively worked on Stored Procedures, Functions and Database Constraints.
- Involved in the Database Analysis, Design & Implementation.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Performance Tuning of Database Server.
- Generated Reports using Crystal Reports, Excel and Word formats.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, VB.Net, MS SQL Server 2005, Crystal Report.