Highly motivated and hardworking individual with strong problem - solving abilities, technical and communication skills. Experienced professional (5+ years) coupled with electrical and computer engineering background with continual passion to learn and grow.
Mainframe MQ Systems Programmer/Engineer
- Confidential MQ Systems Admin and Systems Programmer.
- MQ Troubleshooting/Production & Development problem resolution.
- Responding to Confidential “outage” calls and opening PMR’s with Confidential to track outstanding issues.
- Monthly Disaster Recovery and Business Resiliency exercises.
- MQ security including upgrading on the wire encryption via SSL and TLS ciphers as well as some limited experience with AMS (Advanced Message Security).
- Ordering new certificates to enable encryption across sysplexes via Verisign and Confidential, and working with Confidential to exchange certs when they expire.
- Confidential MQ resource profile definition determination.
- TMON alerting and monitoring, and writing/updating user-defined exceptions.
- Confidential MQ ISPF panel experience with some Confidential execs and macros to enable extra admin features for MQ.
- MQ clustering, shared queue, pub-sub solutions with external vendors and internal apps.
- Putting in new configs at application request via CSQUTIL jobs written as JCL defines.
- Experience with transferring applications to secluded LPARs from shared environments and creating new queue managers in the process.
- Experience with monthly RSU rollouts to keep MQ up to date with new releases and fixes.
Confidential, Orangeburg, NY
- BT and IPC Trader Turret testing, repair and deployment.
- Cisco and Avaya VOIP phone programming and repair.
- PC Hardware and monitor breakfix and deployment.
- Network Desktop Survey rollouts.
- Patch panel and VLAN troubleshooting.
- Data Center inventory surveys of all rack mountable devices with sub-tile electrical circuit tracing.