- Highly seasoned candidate with technical expertise as a Mainframe developer
- Has good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Hard working with ethic driven ideologies
- 4+ years of industrial experience in software development and programming
- Developed a whole learning management system for the client using CICS - COBOL and JCL and assisted in the enhancement of the client business systems.
- Hands on experience in both online and batch processing with excellent DB2 skills.
- Handled REXX and EZTrieve maintenance projects with the client.
- Involved with project development, maintenance and testing phases
- Experienced in OOPS, Data Structures and Algorithm in the industrial environment
- Took an active part in code review, alpha, beta and gamma testing phases
- Followed all the SDLC techniques such as Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, TDD in the production environment
- Applied methods for latency improvement and provided performance optimization and adapted best industrial practices
- Had a parallel programming experience in Java development and enhancement
- Delivered knowledge transfer in an efficient way and was a part of organizing and team building activities
- Served as a critical resource during project delivery and received commendable client appreciation
Languages: COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2, REXX, VSAM, IMS, EZTrieve, Java, C, C++
Tools: IBM MainFrame Z/OS, Eclipse, Git, Github, JUnit
Databases: DB2, MS SQL, MySQL
SDLC Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, TDD
Frameworks Spring (MVC, Boot, Security, Web Flow, AOP), Hibernate