A Senior Mainframe Application Developer with several years of development, maintenance and project management experience. Proven knowledge in mainframe technologies and Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
HARDWARE: IBM MVS/ESA, IBM Z/OS, UNIX, MICROSOFT WINSOWS NT, AMDLPH, HP3000, UNISYS, SOFTWARE COBOL II, CICS, JIRA, DB2, JCL, TSO/ISPF, EXPEDITER, CHANGEMAN, JAVA, C, C#, SAS, ORACLE, SQL, IMS, QMF, VSAM, IDMS, PANVALET, SPUF1, EASYTRIEVE, REXX, CLIST, VISIO, UNIX SCRIPTING, NATURAL/ADABAS, ABEND - AID, FILE-AID, HTML.
Confidential, ATLANTA, GEORGIA
SENIOR MAINFRAME DEVELOPER
- Analyze and document Mainframe Modernization Migration across multiple platforms for Deloitte.
- Using COBOL, DB2, JCL, CICS, JIRA, TSO/ISPF, CHANGMEN, EXCEL, STROBE and EXPEDITOR.
- Utilized Mainframe Architecture and Legacy Languages while working with Global Team.
- Wrote specifications for code migration.
Confidential, MACON, GA
SENIOR MAINFRAME DEVELOPER
- Provided and implemented enhancements and support for the mainframe mutual insurance/commercial and individual property/cascualty products.
- Accountable for developing compliancy with GFB use of ISO’s vehicle rating information.
- Created and developed applications to split files to corresponding customer folders on the FTP server, which add value to the current process.
- Created and maintain DB2 database, storage group, table space, tables, comments, labels, indexes and views using DDL. Created and scheduled DB2 jobs leading to new rollouts after several image copy, backup, reorg, runstats and others to support sub-system regional data.
- Used COBOL II, DB2, CICS, JCL, SQL, TSO/ISPF, EXPEDITER, CHANGMAN.
Confidential, ALPHARETTA, GA
SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST
- Developed, enhanced, and maintained software for Instant Lottery Management and Validations Systems
- Gathered requirements and enabled the system(s) to validate instant winnings, and perform extensive inquiry and reports per the industry requirements
- Help develop a Probability Ticket Subsystem which allowed new probability game capabilities
- Wrote code modifying, enhancing and maintaining the system(s) using COBOL II and C.
Confidential, ATLANTA, GA
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Developed, modifying, enhanced an maintained an Integrated Revenue Ticket Accounting System using Mainframe tools, HTML, Java, Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Responsible for transmission of client server data using UNIX, ORACLE, and SQL to ensure user satisfaction
- Utilized numerous mainframe utilities to ensure source executable integrity, development, and testing
- Conducted the renovation of code on a Data Base (DBA) System for Y2K compliance which add resolution(s) to all airline systems related Y2K issues. Responsible in all phases of the SDLC
- Maintained Recovery, 24/7 System Support and Documentations using COBOL, Natural/ABABAS, SAS, KORN SCRITING, OO&D, TSO, ISPF, MVS, PANVALET,VSAM, FILE-AID, JCL, CHGMAN, VTAM, TCP/IP and CA7/CA11 SCHEDULING.
Confidential, MARIETTA, GA
- Design and implement a batch system using COBOL II to interface aircraft wiring and structural data which add resolution to possible shop relocation.
- Team lead on down stream system to system interface involving parts from 3 individual aircraft shops which helped resolve LOCKKHEED-MARTIN relocation issue.
- Wrote the first Root Cause Analysis (RCA) program within a Job Tracking System which allowed customer and in-house access to various data.
- Provided user view of purchasing parts, material updates and viewing screens for the entire project
- Gathered transmitted data. design, wrote, implement, and maintained (LIFE CYCLE) system utilizing TSO, COBOL II, DB2, IMS DB/DC, CICS, EASYTRIEVE, JCL, VIA-SOFT, SPUFI, SQL, QMF, CHGMAN, MQ SERIES, ABEND-AID, PANVALET, FILE-AID, EXPEDITER, MVS, TCP/IP, VTAM, LOTUS NOTES, CA7, and CA11.