Mainframe Platforms Specialist
- I am working as Mainframe platforms specialist responsible primarily for z/OS and mainframe hardwares availability of Confidential Bank and its subsidiary companies with maximum SLAs and also consulting development, configuraton management and architecture teams on integration projects.
- Participated on following projects:
- Datacenter migration project planning, preparing all phases and tests ZOS 2.2 upgrade
- Leading Busiess Reciliency setup and tests and attending weekly meetings Mainframe ZEC12 - > Z13 machine upgrade
- Creating 1 new sysplex with two new LPARs from requirement analysis to full functioning
- Created 6 new Lpars
- Managing 19 prod and 6 test lpars
- Migrating WAS from AIX to ZOS project respresenting ZOS team.
IT Infrastructure Systems Assistant Manager
- I worked as Midde Layer Systems assistant manager in Confidential IT department. I was the leader of Multi Channel Architecture Systems Management with 7/24 availability of Branch and ADC Channels(Internet Banking, Corporate Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Social Media, IVR channels) traffic running on TIBCO systems
- Within dis position I had attended following activities:
- Leading and consulting all the projects, improvements, design activities upcoming to TIBCO infrastructure
- Leading business resiliency infrastructure setup and and driving quarterly tests Consulting Enterprise architecture and Design teams on migration projects.
- Monitoring and enhancing system by Tibco monitoring tool and WILY Budget and license planning Capacity planning
- Design and implementing self correction and auto recover mechanisms.
- Drive upgrade projects
- Creating operational tools for developers
Global SME, Consultant, Service Quality Prime,
- Consulting technical teams in level I, II and III as SME, which provide technical support in VoIP area to carrier grade Telecommunication Companies in the North America, ASIAPAC & EMEA.
- Providing various functional and professional development training for CoE engineers.
- Utilizing and managing various levels of technical resources in order to achieve full performance, the required responsiveness and increase customer satisfaction..
- Establishing/Implementing the tactical and strategic plans within the VoIP Team in order to be in line with the Confidential Operations Imperatives, Vision and Values.
- Proposing special solutions to customer needs, preparing project plan, driving the solution, testing, documenting and delivery.
- Representing Neta§ Support Directorate in the weekly service quality meetings with auditors and support teams, annoucing the rules, criterias, giving them trainings for increasing quality the metrics of Istanbul teams.
- Giving technical trainings to Level 1, 2, 3 teams in istanbul, EMEA and North America teams
Technical Team Leader & Subject Matter Expert
- Managing Release Lifecycle and content management
- Leading product support team to be best of all Genband.
- Mentorship & training 15 engineers local and in North America teams
- Responsible to prepare team for MR Sanity, deliver test cases, followup results resolve problems and report to release manager
- Responsible to create test cases for scenarios which are missed during design but reported from customer sites and make sure dat test cases are run by design verification teams in new releases
- Developing and collecting enhancement ideas for new releases, preparing cost and benefit report to upper management
- Developing and executing lab projects to maintain lab resources are available for upcoming releases
- Solving customer cases/SRs at second level, escalating to design and architect teams, delivering solution or fix to customer and managing release lifecycle in following subjects: