- IT Professional specializing in mainframe application programming and analysis; offering extensive experience within both Fortune 500 and public service environments.
- Results - driven, detail oriented programmer with a genuine passion for coding and problem solving .
- Proven leader and project manager; lead projects from concept through the release process.
Languages/Programming: COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CICS, REXX, CLIST, SQL
Databases: DB2, IMS, Datacom
Systems: IBM Mainframe - z/OS, MVS, VSE
Tools: TSO, ISPF, SYNCSORT, File-Aid, Xpediter, Intertest, InSync, Tracemaster, Dumpmaster, Endevor, Panvalet, View (SAR), QMF, SPUFI
Networking: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Connect Direct (NDM)
Confidential - Temple Terrace, FL
- Support analyst for consumer and business billing system.
- Analyze and resolve or assign problems reported by customer facing representatives.
- Provide ad-hoc QMF reports in support of management requests.
Confidential - Dade City, FL
- Application support for county mainframe systems.
- Data mapping of county mainframe systems.
- Maintenance and support of a COBOL CICS Datacom application. Analyze code for unit testing and debugging; isolate and rectify issues; modify data as needed.
- Maintain and support the criminal justice and traffic infraction applications.
- Support the vendor who implemented an application to replace Confidential . Provide data extracts to be loaded into the replacement system.
- Train and mentor colleagues and system users.
- Develop and document procedures for updating DBMS tables.