IT professional experienced in designing/developing mainframe system applications, leading mainframe application development, and managing client server applications.
Systems: IBM mainframe, Unix/Linux client servers
SKILLS: Cobol, JCL, CICS, VSAM,Syncsort,TSO Easytrieve, PacBase, Pactables, SQL IBM Utilities, FileAid
- Partnered with business to flesh out full project requirement details for IT projects for both enhancements to the Auto Club systems and developing new club systems
- PCI coordinator for IT to ensure compliance with credit card regulatory organization
- Established procedure to make application SOX compliant
- Produced human capacity planning to distribute work force and establish a “follow the sun” methodology for the Confidential Motor Club team
- Lead for migration of functionality and data from legacy mainframe application onto Unix/Linux client server application
- Lead team that implemented price increase of retail product, increasing revenue by approximately $3,000,000
- Consult with Payment Tech regarding temporary card payment methods to accommodate confidentiality of credit card while servicing customer
- Architected and implemented changes to fulfillment process resulting in reducing redundant fulfillment disbursement by 15%
- Lead project to transition work from full time employees to offshore partners cutting cost by 75% and creating a 24X7 operational support environment
- Lead project team in creating campaign information system. This new application established a single location for the business to create a new campaign including pricing, benefits, fulfillment which previously had been individual systems.
- Developed automation fulfillment kit request allowing business to electronically submit request providing sourcing ability to track direct marketing pieces, create better reporting and reduce set up time
- Coordinated data onboarding of Amoco auto club into Confidential system
- Developed Territory Administration System which allowed sales totals to automatically be rolled up from field office to territory to region to corporate offices.
- This had previously been done manually and saved hundreds of hours of manual processing weekly and allowed corporate office to have sales numbers by next business morning eliminating a two day waiting period.
- Provided tutoring services to first year students taking basic language classes as well as maintained student lab.