IT professional where my experience and skills can be utilized effectively for completion of project and to achieve quality & timely deliveries.
- 5 years of professional experience in Design, Development, Enhancement and maintenance activities with extensive working knowledge on IBM Mainframe applications.
- Working in Healthcare domain and maintaining Financial Reporting Applications like General Ledger systems, Funds Management and few report based Applications.
- Excellent knowledge in COBOL, JCL, Confidential, VSAM and DB2.
- Worked as a Team member to implement the Major PWR’s (Project work requests) and AR’s (Application Requests)
- Had played a significant role in the Project as a developer.
- Good planning and monitoring skills.
- Excellent program analysis and defect tracing skill.
- Very good in Design, Development and Implementation.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with all the aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Always ready to take up the challenges and complete it within tight deadlines.
Languages: COBOL, JCL, VSAM
OS: MVS, Windows
Job Functions: Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Review
Tools: used: CHANGEMAN, ZEKE, FILE - AID, QMF, SPUFI and ITST
- Developed Account Analysis Confidential screens where user can verify the contract details with the banks and also designed few batch COBOL DB2 programs which will update databases and also generate the reports out of it.
- Developed an online screen where user can print the invoice reports in bar code format in Confidential millennium system (third party software).
- developed batch interfaces (of cloverleaf and FTP) for vendors where user can post their balances.