- Over 15 years of improving costs, accuracy and efficiency by delivering IT expertise to diverse companies.
- Technically sophisticated business systems analyst with proven history of successfully delivering system solutions that improve costs, time, data quality and efficiency.
- Skilled leader with proven ability to direct teams to top productivity and performance.
- Excellent talent for effectively communicating with all stakeholders meet business goals and daily objectives.
- Stay current with cutting edge technology and tools.
- SDLC / Healthcare Claims Systems / Accounts Payable Systems / EDI Systems / Payroll Systems Personnel Systems / Team Leadership / SOX / System Upgrades & Enhancements
- Vendor Relationships / Client Service
Accounts Payable Solutions: Medical & Hospital Claims, ICD10, McKesson, Trizetto, OPTUM, SOX, SAP, EDI, GL
Architecture / OS: z/OS, MVS, VSAM, AS400
Report Generation: EasyTrieve
Programming: COB0L, COBOL/400, DC COBOL, ADSO, CICS, JCL, CLP
Software: ISPF, Endevor, File Manager, SAR, Expeditor, Project Portfolio Management, HP Application Lifecycle Management, MS Office, JOBTRAC, XPEDITOR, ABENDAID, TSO, DMLO, ENDEVOR, FTP
Confidential, Allentown, PA
Senior System Analyst / Senior Mainframe COBOL Developer
Technical Scope: ICD10, McKesson, Trizetto, OPTUM, z/OS, MVS, COBOL, CICS, JCL, VSAM, TSO, ISPF, Endevor, File Manager, SAR, Expeditor, Project Portfolio Management, MS Office, HP Application Lifecycle Management, FTP
- Effectively collaborate with customers, application developers, product development, project management and team members to accurately understand business requirements that drive quality business solutions.
- Designed and developed a single business solution to process the business and OPTUM ICD and PROC updates.
- Developed solution to replace hard - coded changes, improving efficiency and costs.
- During first consulting tenure with EmblemHealth, improved onboarding process for new members of mass adjustment team, developed a user-friendly step-by-step process.
Confidential, Allentown, PA
Senior System Analyst & Senior Mainframe COBOL Developer
Technical Scope: z/OS, COBOL, DC COBOL, Culprit, JCL, IDMS, ADSO, JOBTRAC, XPEDITOR, SAR, ABENDAID, TSO, ISPF, DMLO, ENDEVOR, Project Management tool, Siebel 7, FTP and MS Office
- As system expert, provided leadership and knowledge for multiple simultaneous projects.
- Defined team member roles, identified issues and developed changes to align with regulations for SOX compliance project.
- Provided audit support.
- Provided support for federal and state tax audits.
- Converted corporate accounts payable from IDMS to SAP system. Developed and administered bridge programs designed to retrieve SAP data.
- Identified and resolved complex and high-risk production problems via root cause analysis.
- Improved daily load reporting process by replacing 26 cumbersome reports with one managerial and two load reports.
- Process reduced time required to investigate issues and rejected invoices.
- Simplified error reports, reduced confusion and increased critical information by replacing 12 reports with two effective and flexible reports.
- Reduced manual hours by up to 36 hours and prevented overpayments by creating PO / part analysis reports.
Confidential, Bethlehem, PA
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Developed and enhanced an in-house EDI X12 package on AS 400.