- COBOL, JCL, DB2, SQL, CICS. Working knowledge of VSAM, MQ series.
- FILEAID, PLATINUM, SPUFI, XPEDITOR, ICETOOL, DFSORT, ABEND - AID, Control-M, Jobtrac, TWS. Change management: ENDEVOR, CHANGEMAN, INFOMAN, PVCS, HP Quality Centre. software development life cycle; feasibility analysis, requirement understanding, design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Served as Team Lead for group of 15 offshore personnel in Poole, UK for 7 months. Acted as primary interface with client business representatives, lead designers and architects. Responsible for solution design, client buy-in, offshore coordination, and overall project management.
- Designed and developed the global end-of-day sweeping functionality for 4 European countries. This functionality allowed corporate customers efficient movement of surplus funds for better financial returns. The application resided on legacy IBM mainframe with online interface in JAVA. Data feeds to SAP (general ledger), DW (archival/MI reporting).
- Led team of 5 to develop products with new tax rate structure for wealth customer s. Development involved set up of product parameters such as interest rate, interest period, interest calculation method in third party core banking suite.
- Designed and developed two credit aggregation products to allow corporate customers generate better returns.
- Resolved client issues and worked on several critical production issues on a daily basis. This involved debugging, writing test programs, coordinating among several production groups and managing deployments to production systems.