- Continuous, solid track record of in information technology within leading organizations, across various sectors.
- Strong Systems Development, Design, Coding, Testing, Troubleshooting, maintenance and user liaisons.
- Expertise in state - of-the-art hardware and software systems.
- Quality college and computer .
Operating Systems/Database Design: zOS/OS390/OS400, IMS DB/DC, DB2, WINDOWS Server, UNIX
Software: CICS, MQ SERIES, TSO/ISPF, ENDEVOR, XPEDITER, IBM Debug Tool
Programming Languages: ASSEMBLER, COBOL, PL/1, SAS, REXX, Clist, HTML, XML, Java
Computer applications: Banking, Financial, Insurance, Manufacturing
- Provided Help Desk Support handling Production Problem Logs, analyzed route causes, created and implemented fixes. Assisted in development of projects related to Tele/Online Banking applications:
- Mobile Banking, Chip Card, Scene Points VISA Card, Western Union.
- Assisted in Merchant Bill Payments set up and maintenance.
- Assisted Cryptography Department to maintain/generate ATM keys. Assisted in User Acceptance Test (UAT) environments build, tune and support
Technical environment included: COBOL, CICS, DB2, IMS DB/DC, MQ SERIES, ENDEVORCA-7, Batch Analyzer, XPEDITOR, FILEAID, REXX, XML, HTML, Java, SAS, Netron/CAP.
- Assisted in re-engineering of the existing GlobalPlus Markets System, developing new and modifying existing COBOL and PL/1 on-line and batch programs and EASYTRIEVE reports, using Changeman, CICSDB2, VSAM, JCL, REXX, IBM Utilities, FILEAID, ABEND-AID,SYNCSORT, XPEDITOR.
- Provided Technical Support for User Testing (UAT) and production environments, analysing abends and performance issues using STROBE, ABEND-AID.
- Assisted in enhancements on the Visa/Bankcard Merchant System. Assisted in the conversion of the Citibank merchant records to migrate into Scotiabank VISA
- Merchant System accounts via AS/400 batches.
- Assisted in developing critical upgrades to allow 7/24 processing of the VISA Merchant System. Assisted in Database verification of the new software package for unfunded mortgages.
Key responsibilities included: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation and support (UAT and PROD environment utilizing COBOL, PL/1, CICS, VSAM, TSO, IBM Utilities, XPEDITOR, FILEAID, SAS.
- Customer Service System (modifications to support multiple electricity retailers) designing, coding, testing new and updating existing batch and on-line programs using client server cross platform environment
- Micro Focus COBOL, C, Oracle, UNIX, ShellWindows NT server and ISPF, COBOL, CICS, MQ Series, DB2, XPEDITOR, Fileaid on OS/390.
- customizing existing program code to accept both 13/16 digits accounts using ASSEMBLER, COBOL, CICS, DB2, Strobe, Intertest.
- Developed and implemented VISA Security Keys driver upgrade using ASSEMBLER, VSAM.
- Duties include design, coding, testing, and supporting user test environments.
- Participated in the war room for implementation and verification of Y2K program code.
Confidential, New York
- Assisted in converting existing insurance billing format to the nationally mandated UB-92 standardusing ASSEMBLER, PL/1, EASYTRIEVE, CICS, DB2, QTAM, and VTAM.
- Developed and implemented PC version of UB-92 Billing System to allow electronic bills acceptance with major medical insurers using FoxPro 2.5. Directed a team to migrate legacy systems from DOS/VSE, DL/1 platform to OS/MVS utilizing VM/CMS, PL/1, CICS, DB2, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, ICCF, JCL, REXX, IBM Utilities.
- Rewrote Assembler CICS macro level programs to PL/1, CICS command level.