- Mainframe COBOL Programmer/Analyst with broad Information Technology experience in the insurance and financial services.
- Analysis, development, installation, and modification of various business applications and environments.
- Expertise includes COBOL, EZTRIEVE, JCL, PROCS, TSO, CICS, VSAM, SYNC SORT, FTP.
- Self taught COBOL development. Continued to increase knowledge level attaining career advancements. Successful Computer Operator thru on the job .
- Dependable - Completing tasks in the timeframe required.
COBOL (Batch and CICS), EZtrieve, JCL, DB2, SQL, TSO, Endeavor, File - Aid, ISPF, SPUFI, SAVRS, VSAM, FTP, DBVisualizer, Abend-Aid
- Payroll, Benefits, Human Resources, Retirement, W2/1099/5498 Tax Reporting, Accounting, Mutual Funds, Property Casualty, Agent Compensation
- Consulting with business partners to gather business requirements then determining technical solutions.
- Pivotal role in analysis, development, maintenance, and documentation of new and existing applications.
- Working with business partners to develop, write, and review results from test scripts before solution deployment.
- Proactive communication with all levels of business partners, internal and external, on progress of solutions in writing and in person.
- Trained/mentored less experienced developers.