- Worked as a Mainframe Application Developer for close to 4 years with Confidential
- Highly experienced in requirement analysis, coding, unit testing, technical documentation and as a defect prevention coordinator.
- Excellent team player and also an independent worker
- Excellent inter - personnel skills
- Research Oriented Nature
Languages: C, Java, COBOL, JCL
Operating Systems: Windows, MVS, Linux
Databases: MySQL, IMS DB2, ADABAS
Networking: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, VPN, MPLS, Socket Programming
Applications: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio
Cloud: OpenStack, AWS, GCE, Microsoft Azure
Other tools: Bit Bucket, MATLAB, JIRA, IBM Debugger
Mainframe Application Developer
- Worked as a Mainframe Application Developer for Banking and Financial services domain for clients Confidential.
- My work involved requirement analysis, technical document preparation, coding and unit testing.
- Was also a Defect prevention coordinator.
- Synchronize information between laptop, cloud and Smartphone. Implemented using TCP sockets, android programming and AWS Confidential .
- Web based Oil Transaction Systems to process clients’ oil transactions. Implemented using PHP MySQL
- Implemented Role based access control model using PHP MySQL
- Implemented Distributed systems to communicate messages between n nodes
- Implemented Chandy Lamport Snapshot protocol in a distributed system
- Implemented totally ordered broadcast in a Distributed system using Lamport’s mutual exclusion protocol
ConfidentialMainframe Application Developer
- Deploy application on Platform-as-a-Service (Etherpad / Etherpad-lite on PaaS)
- Benchmarking Iaas providers (GCE and Azure) with Cassandra cluster using YCSB
- Setup OpenStack Juno on VirtualBox