An energetic, outcome - oriented professional; both innovative and resourceful, seeking a challenging career with a leading company that offers professional growth and ample opportunity to learn and enrich my competencies in my profession.
- More than 39 Months of total IT experience in software projects as a Developer and Designer.
- Worked in Projects for a top client in Healthcare Insurance Domain.
- Experienced in Interacting with clients and a good foundation in software development lifecycle activities, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing in Mainframe Environment.
- Has played roles as Application Designer and Devoloper, Design review coordinator.
- Good sense of ownership.
- Self-motivated and creative.
- Flexibility and ability to learn new things.
- Ability to work & deliver under pressure.
- Independent, confident team player.
Languages: COBOL, JCL
Software Packages: MS-Office
Configuration Tool: CHANGEMAN
Data Management Tool: File manager, File manager IMS
Job Monitoring Tools: SAR, Control-M and IOF
Testing Tool: PDT tool, Fault Analyzer
Database: IMS/DB, DB2
Access Method: V SAM
OLTP: TSO/ISPF, IMS/DC
Other Tools: SPUFI
- Involving in Requirement Gathering, Estimation of the SSCR, Impact Analysis, Preparation of Detail Design, Coding, Unit testing, Code Review, Technical and Domain assistance, Unit test results review, Communication with Client, Implementation support, System Integration Testing support and User Acceptance Testing Support.
- Also involved in release support activities, adherence to Confidential process, handling the customers on end to end support for application, involved in handling the design walkthrough with the customer