- About EIGHT years of IT experience involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance including Internet/Intranet, Client/Server, Windows forms and Web based applications.
- About EIGHT years of SharePoint experience with Microsoft SharePoint Portal Technologies that includes SharePoint 2019 / 2016/2013 and Office 365, SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Portal Server 2003 (SPS 2003), and Windows SharePoint Services 2.0/3.0.
- Expertise in Installation, Configuration and Migration of SharePoint 2019/2016/ 2013 and Office 365, SPS 2010 and MOSS 2007 using Sharegate and Metalogix.
- Designed, managed and supported SharePoint 2016/2013 O365 sites using Nintex, SharePoint Designer and K2 Workflows, Forms, PowerApps, Flow, Webparts and generated reports using Power BI to delivered business solutions.
- Excellent design and development skills in Microsoft technologies including.Net Framework (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), C#, ASP.Net, Web Services, ADO.Net, CAML and LINQ using Visual Studio 2017/2010/2008.
- Proficient in working with PowerApps, Flow, Complex Custom Workflows, Power BI, and security based User Groups.
- Extensively used CSOM for creating SharePoint.Net based apps using JSON, REST API and Angular using Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Worked with BCS & BDC to access LOB data from External Content Types and other back-end Server apps.
- Extensively worked on defining crawl rules, metadata property and mapping for custom column search.
- Experience on content management features like Publishing sites and pages as well as Site Templates and Display Templates.
- Configured Power BI and Excel Services so that it can be integrated with SSAS, SSIS and SSRS to deliver BI in the search result.
- Experience with importing Profiles from Active directory to configured search and search scopes.
- Worked extensively on SQL Server and proficient in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Cursors and queries using SQL and CAML Search, Term Store, Managed Metadata, Taxonomy, SPMetal, FAST Search, Ribbons, PowerShell, Sandbox Solutions and Bamboo Solutions.
- Extensively worked with Admin Center and Central Administration for application management tasks including Backup - Restores, Error Reporting and Logging, Content Migration, Creating and Extending Web Applications, Creating Site Collections and Defining Quota Templates.
Microsoft Frameworks & Technologies: SP 2016/2013 (Office 365), SP Server 2010, MOSS 2007, SP Designer2010/2007, InfoPath 2010/2007/2003 , ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, LINQ, VB.Net, Win Forms, Web Forms, XML Web Services, TFS.
Programming Languages: C#.Net, ADO.Net, JAVA, VB, SQL, PL/SQL, C++, C.
Web Technologies: Angular, HTML5, XML, Java Script, AJAX, CSS.
RDBMS: SQL Server 2017, 2008, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS Access.
Applications: Visual Studio 2017/2008/2005/2003 SharePoint Designer 2010/2007, Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003 /2000, VSS.
Web Servers: IIS 4.0/5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0 , MS Active Directory.
OS/Platforms: Windows 2008/Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT, Windows Server 2008/2003, Linux, UNIX.
Confidential, Spring, TX
- Involved in design, development, Support and testing of SP 2016/SP 2013 (Office 365) and SP2010 Upstream Drilling and Subsurface SharePoint site.
- Involved in Migration from SP 2013 to SP 2016 (Office 365) using Sharegate with unique look and feel across SharePoint sites.
- Designed Productivity Enablement Site and provide support to Drilling and Subsurface Business IT with workflow digitization to enhance work process using Angular JS, REST API, JSON, CSOM and JSOM.
- Designed, managed and supported SharePoint Workflows and Infopath Forms 2013 using PowerApps and Flow, Webparts, Out-of-the-box Workflows and Nintex Workflows 2013 and engaged in job shadowing to deliver feasible solution.
- Developed SharePoint 2013(O365) Workflow Task list and integrated with Web Parts, Sandboxed Solutions using SharePoint Designer for building complex solutions.
- Developed application using CSOM with batch jobs and task scheduler to perform CRUD operations through.Net Application and updated results in SharePoint Online 2016 (O365) Lists and document libraries.
- Designed Complex Nintex Workflows in SharePoint online 2016 (O365) using List Flag columns changes through Email Batch Job to trigger Email Notifications to Business/Application Owners across Drilling and Subsurface departments.
- Generated BO Reports for SharePoint 2016 Portal using Power BI, Flow, dashboard KPI and used powertools like Tableau and MS Excel for data visualization and integrating with dashboard for collaboration and assist in data flow.
- Used InfoPath Designer with rules inspector to dig complex designed Forms and integrate it with Nintex Forms.
- Involved in assisting business with Propose solutions using ITSM Ticketing System to enhanced solutions and break fixes that include Infopath Forms, Nintex Forms and generated BO Reports using Power BI and Flow.
- Developed Extensive solutions within SharePoint for better productivity using MS Powerpoint, Access, Word, digital signature tools and OneNote Office apps.
- Interact with business customers, BITs, SDOs to understand consulting needs in developing custom components using existing technology solutions and knowledge to deliver efficient results.
- Translate/map business productivity challenges into available IT toolsets and enforce site level SharePoint user groups and assigned appropriate permissions with Central Admin Server and application management tasks.
- Involved in creating User Interface design and translating business challenges with available IT toolsets for achieving efficient solutions.
- Worked effectively with Product Enablement teams to assist in brainstorming ideas and providing guidance.
- Involved in issue resolution, support, maintenance and provided technical support for Downstream business customers globally.
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
SharePoint Analyst /.Net Applications
- Involved in full lifecycle for planning and implementing large scale scalable SharePoint solutions, information architecture and applications to assess existing application.
- Worked extensively on SharePoint 2016/2013 Online (Office 365) and involved in migration to SharePoint 2016 from Sharepoint 2013 using Sharegate and Metalogix.
- Participated in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives.
- Responsible for the development, code review and providing technical support to implement transition to SharePoint Team Sites.
- Developed Quality Management ECM Team Site using SharePoint 2016/2013 (O365) with UI based views for Associates and Team Managers fetching list data through CSOM, REST API and JSON.
- Involved in branding landing page and sub sites to implement and Test SharePoint 2013 (O365) Quality Skills Coaching Sites in compliance with company standards using Sharegate Migration.
- Designed, implemented and supported various InfoPath forms and workflows for SHSV and CB&T Service Excellence sub sites.
- Customized the Master Page and Page Layouts using CSS3, HTML5 and used Content Editor Web part for dynamic views.
- Designed and developed MS Access and VBA Form database application and integrate it with SharePoint using MVC pattern to generate Dashboard Reports.
- Created Skills Assessment Process Custom List and Templates to record skills qualities of Associates using Webparts and Workflows.
- Involved in generating data reports using Tableau and Angular JS integrating it with SharePoint functionality.
- Created monthly List Views and reports that provided skill observations and Quality management events based data.
- Involved in interaction with Team and Senior Managers to gather requirements and come up with solutions as per the strategic initiatives of the corporation.
- Helped increasing SharePoint adoption by conducting training sessions with Power Users and End Users.
- Involved in creating POC, maintenance and provided technical Support to associates for developing skills assessment matrix.
- Developed Power-Shell Scripts for administrating SharePoint sites.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. SharePoint Developer /.Net
- Used Metalogix and Sharegate Migration Tool for Custom List accomplishment and to adherence with design standards.
- Developed Responsive Web design by leveraging the full functionality of Bootstrap for Engineering Quality Assurance Sites.
- Created EQA Validation Intake List Form using conditional InfoPath Forms 2013 and SharePoint designer 2013.
- Created Master pages and Page Layouts for new Confidential MSISDN using Design Manager in SP 2013 for ECM application support.
- Involved in Cross site publishing using Content Search Web Part and CEWP in Office 365 with Entity Framework for domain support.
- Used Email Notification using K2 SmartForms and Nintex Forms for custom Form application development.
- Encompassed InfoPath Form Template for Defect Tracker List within a content type to reuse it within multiple libraries.
- Developed custom K2 and Nintex Workflows and created Sequential Approval Workflow processes for Mobile SIM Approval.
- Used Data View Web Part, XML, XSLT and CAML to access data from cross-domain sites and create Custom Views using MVC and SharePoint apps.
- Troubleshoot, reconfigured various K2 Smart Objects as well as packaged and deployed K2 Workflow across environments.
- Created and Customized InfoPath forms using Infopath 2013 and used custom Content Types.
- Created KPI's through Content Query Web Part for displaying SIM MSISDN data on Dashboard.
- Involved in working with JSON REST API and Angular JS to retrieve and update data to SIM Intake List using Event Receivers.
- Created Site Template, Display Template, and custom Page Layout to implement unique look and feel for CAQA Tools Site.
- Developed Power-Shell scripting to deploy features for Mobile application support.
- Responsible in setting up security for SharePoint 2013 EQA and Core Application sites.
- Manage the deployment of applications including performance testing, quality testing and development/production support.
- Participated in users training and involved with the business users to analyze business requirements and documentation.
- Created and configured Managed Metadata Service Application.
- Involved in administrating team sites along with Back Up and Restore Site collections using Power Shell.
- Actively Participated in monthly maintenance of Servers.
- Involved in administrating Farms along with upgrades, service packs and research solutions to future accomplishments.
Sr. SharePoint Developer / Administrator
- Involved in SDLC using Agile Methodologies for SP2013 Online (Office 365), SharePoint 2013 On-Premises and SP2010.
- Installed and configured Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to check work item status.
- Experience with STSADM command line tool, PowerShell scripts for batch processing.
- Involved in Migration from SP 2010 to SP 2013 using Sharegate along with troubleshooting migration issues.
- Experience in Feature deployment for Web parts, workflows, custom menus, content types and sites templates.
- Configured BDC and Excel Services to integrate with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS and deliver BI as Dashboard KPI's.
- Proficient in creating Master Pages using SP Designer 2013 to support Confidential Test Menu branding.
- Designed and developed InfoPath 2013 forms and used Nintex Workflows with SP lists, libraries and forms.
- Worked with Central Admin Managed Metadata properties to implement Left Accordian control.
- Implemented Data View Web Parts to display data by tuning SQL database along with SSRS services.
- Applied Page Layout to enhance Form compatibility and page rendering.
- Manage unique look and feel by Ribbon interface and round time client request through CSOM and REST API.
- Created WSP Packages and OOTB Web parts and merged it to Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in creating Data Grid Web Part by customizing the XSLT and jQuery and created VBA based Form data application.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, effective team player through Agile Project Management Methodology.
- Extensively used Central Administration client to perform Server operations and application management tasks including Backup - Restores, Error Reporting and Logging, Content Migration, Creating and Extending Web Applications, Creating Site Collections and Defining Quota Templates.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. SharePoint Developer /.NET
- Involved in Design, Deployment phases and Testing of the SDLC for SPS 2013 (Office 365) and SP2010 NGM Site.
- Analyze current NGM Website in SharePoint 2010 including custom Webparts, custom features.
- Design strategy to migrate the content to SharePoint 2013 using Metalogix and save template List.
- Redesign the site in SharePoint 2013 making use of Taxonomy to support Navigation and product data catalog.
- Used BCS and Managed Metadata Services to enables the Web driven data Product Catalog and Dealers Information.
- Created InfoPath 2013 Forms & incorporated them with SP Lists App and Libraries.
- Involved in creating feature packages and deployed to the SharePoint farm as WSP by powershell and stsadm.
- Enforce XSLT Transformation and XML for parsing data configuration and style sheet modifications.
- Create Custom Master Pages and deploy them using Feature and WSP to Site Collection Level.
- Customized Sharepoint sites using SPD 2010, Ribbon Interface and updated worklist using Nintex Workflows.
- Designed the portal by using SPD 2010 and developed various custom Web parts.
- Develop InfoPath Forms within the SharePoint form library and published it as a Content type by using Infopath Form Services.
- Develop SharePoint Web parts using Web part framework and C#.
- Develop Features for new Content Type and Site Columns and integrated them into a site definition.
- Enforce site level SharePoint groups and users and assigned appropriate site and object level permissions.
- Work with Central Administration to perform Server operations and application management tasks including backup and restores, load balancing, error reporting and logging, content migration, creating and extending Web applications, creating site collections and defining quota templates.