Over eighteen years of experience with AS/400 (iSeries) in COBOL, RPG and other tools OS400, strong analytic and problem - solving skills, work closely with end user to analyze and document user requirements. I am flexible to respond to the constantly changing of multinational organizations.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Functional Analysis: Ability to perform preliminary analysis of user requirements and develop effective solutions that satisfy user requirements.
Software Development and Testing: Extensive experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing a variety of IT applications in a number of different development, operational, and industry environments.
Project Coordination: Competence to work as a technical leader, managing small or medium projects and coordinate external suppliers engaged in developing IT applications.
Software Maintenance and Support: Significant experience in performing day-to-day maintenance and support of existing applications in parallel with the analysis, the design, the development and co-ordination activities for new applications.
- Responsible for maintenance of the modules: inventory, warehouse, purchases, planning (MRP) of the Legacy application (ERP-Mapics) and Payroll. analysis, design, development, test and implementation of new request.
- Apply upgrades from supplier or head office and adjust local o regional developments.
- Support applications (ERP, payroll, Siebel CRM, etc.): managing the tickets from users about problems or queries and document the solution through TMS daily.
- Technical leader in projects of integration Web-ERP, ERP, CRM (EAI Enterprise application integration) and projects of migration ERP (SAP to Mapics, Mapics to SAP) analysis, design, partial development, test and implementation of interfaces between different platforms (UNIX, Windows, Os400) and technical coordinator of external development (vendors).
- Create small applications around the ERP to extend functionality. Tasks: Identify user requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance, documentation and implementation.
- Responsible for new requirements process and member of IT interdisciplinary team as an applications architect (role or function).
- Activities: analysis, validation (guidelines and standards), feasibility study, elaboration of cost/benefit and obtain committee approval. redefine the process, measures and indicator.
- Responsible for validate and approve the implementation in the production environment of the changes to the applications within the Change Process (ITIL) as an applications architect.
- Coordinate WEB projects of small functionalities developed by suppliers in-house. Tasks: user requirements, analysis, design, development, test, manuals, implementation.
- Perform the evaluation technical and functional of supplier proposals (tenders) within projects as an application architect.
- Create technical requirements (ex. Application platform.), grade the supplier proposals.
Environment: AS400 RPG, CLs, RPGSQL and resources OS400.
- Maintenance of different applications modules: orders, invoices, and customers extracts. analysis, development, test and implementation of user requests.
- Support of applications in - house development (ex. lease photocopying machines) solution of user request over queries or problems.
Environment: AS400 languages RPG, COBOL, DB2 (database).
Confidential, Bogota, Colombia
- Responsible for developing new modules (order and invoicing) from users requirements. analysis, design, development, test and implementation.
- Support and maintenance of applications in - house development (productions, inventory, etc.) solution of user request over enhancements or problems.
- Support to the users in suite MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Environment: AS400 languages COBOL, DB2 (database).