- Data Processing professional with experience in development and maintenance of business applications involving the full Project Life Cycle participation and relational Data Base management.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines, to manage emergency situations and report to authorities as appropriate.
SOFTWARE: COBOL, MVS/ESA JCL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, IBM Utilities, TSO/ISPF, CA - ROSCOE, File Manager, FileAid, ChangeMan, Endevor, Harbinger Translator, Catalyst (Translator), Gentran Integration Suite (Translator), Oracle Database, SQL * PLUS, Easytrieve+
Confidential, Dublin, OH
Technical Consultant - Mainframe Programmer
- Involved into the various enhancements to the ARGO Teller System, which include changes to COBOL/DB2 programs, JCLs, Procedures, Copybooks, control members.
- Solely responsible for renovation of Sell/Buy and Withdrawal Activity streams: making analysis, design, coding, unit and integration testing, as well as promotion all the changes into the different regions
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Providing the full support with mainframe needs for the translation team utilizing JCL, COBOL II, DB2, IBM Utilities, Endevor, File Manager.
- Solely responsible for design, development, unit and integration testing with the clients, and implementation in production of several systems to meet the special customer needs.
- Involved in File Aid to File Manager conversion project.
- Project included the corresponding control members modifications, testing in low region, and promotion the updated control members to production.
- Gathering and interpreting customer requirements to develop custom solutions to facilitate clients delivery of Electronic Commerce Solutions to the end customers.
- Development includes setup of batch file transmission, data mapping using Transformation
- Catalyst and Gentran Integration Suite software. Coding special solutions using imbedded formulas, Java Script, awk, Sterling Commerce reporting languages.
- Conducting unit and integration testing with the client. Support and trouble shooting issues during the implementation and after the move to production Managing partner/client expectations throughout project lifecycle. Consulting directly with the clients regarding all aspects of the new implementation projects.
- Facilitating problem-solving and trouble-shooting efforts with technical resources (developers, engineers, analysts) and operational resources (customer operations, IT operations, project management).
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt associate having a working knowledge of core Six Sigma operational excellence tools, techniques and methods.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Solely responsible for design, development, and implementation of Microfilm Request System. System worked with several VSAM files according to the departments which had access to them. Conducting unit and integration testing with the associates of involved departments.
- Project was done utilizing COBOL II, CICS, VSAM, JCL.
- Involved in file conversion.
- Number of programs were written which converted binary and packed-decimal Data to display format in order files to be loaded from Mainframe to PC environment.
- Involved in Easytrieve+ program conversion.
- Project included the corresponding Easytrieve+ modifications, testing proclib members and preparing the module move sheets for the propagation of modules. Participated in Confidential renovation of ClaimFacts System.
- Responsible for decision making about the kinds of changes required for dozens of on-line and batch programs. Made code changes to COBOL programs, JCLs, Procedures, Copybooks, Maps, and VSAM files in order to make system Confidential compliant.