Successful track records in systems developing,, integration, and Systems implementation. Translating system requirements into business solutions. Full life cycle MRP II systems development/support projects lead role; Mortgage Tracking Management Systems. Manhattan PKMS/Warehouse management support. Lawson (8.1) upgrade, Lawson Cash Book module implementations.
Software: DB2/400, TurnOver, Aldon (CMS), Marcam PRISM ERP, MAPICS II, JDA, J D. Edwards Finance, Extol EDI, BusinessObjects, Robot Helps Systems, FTP. PKMS, Lawson Finance (8.1), GnuPG, Dimension Insight (6.4), MS SQL 2008R2, Reporting Service, T - SQL.
Languages: ILE, RPG IV, CL, SQL+, MS SQL, UNIX Shell Script, C#, Python
Web Server: IBM HTTP server, WebSphere Application Server, MS IIS.
Industry experience: Distribution, Retail, Manufacturing, Mortgage banking, Health Care.
- Upgrade Dimension Insight Solutions System to 6.1.
- Stream line ETL in RPG ILE programs to support Dimension Insight data warehouse/Reporting.
- Install and configure GnuPG (1.4.10) into iSeries to support, Data Encryption/Decryption applications.
- Web enables business applications queries/reports in MS SQL Reporting Service.
Confidential, Oakland, California
- Develop in ILE RPG, to enhance Purchase Order Management, to integrate Container Processing Management, and PKMS distribution systems.
- Upgrade/Support Lawson Finance 8.1, Lead Programmer for Cash Ledger interfacing.
- Lead Programmer implements Host Transformation Access Service (HATS 6.0)/Web facing tool to Web enable green bar applications.
- Lead programmer supports Manhattan PKMS Warehouse Management System.
- Develop Projects Effort Tracking System in VS.NET 2005/C#.
- Build programs in ILE CL, RPG IV to support Sales Tracking, Reporting, B2B, Sales Data Mart.
- Merchandising Point of Sale, Survey systems.
- Support business process analysis reporting in Di-Diver (MOLAP), Crystal Report v9/v10.
- Build ETL programs to support Dimension Insight data warehouse models.
- Proficient in vs.NET, MS SQL utilities like Query Analyzer, Enterprise Manager, T-SQL, Visio.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Principal Systems Specialist
- Programming in RPG, SQL to support Confidential Global Product Procurement operations.
- Building interface between JDA Purchase Order, Sales, and PC MS Access, Excel.
- Build BusinessObjects Universe, reports to support business needs.
- RockPort Trade Systems implementation and support in Unix/Oracle(8i), PL/SQL.
Senior Developing Project Leader
- Supervise a group of programmer/analysts to design, program, and test, to meet clients' requirements.
- Establish programming standards and quality control procedures.