- Mainframe programmer and analyst with broad experience in application development, implementation, and troubleshooting. Strengths include flexibility, ability to take on projects independently, and communicating effectively inside and outside the programming group.
- IBM mainframe utilities
- File - Aid
- IBM High-Level Assembler
- Rose to SME status on system that printed full legal contracts for new and reissued Annuity and Life Contracts. Cooperated with two other teams with different technical specialties to create the finished documents. Executed multiple new product launches over several years on that platform.
- Collaborated with a focused team on new ticket handling protocols for a LEAN transformation of support resolution. Developed policies, procedures, and infrastructure that defined IT support at Jackson.
- Documented problem issues and problem-solving methods to aid support staff not experienced with print platforms in self-resolution.
- Provided expert advice and emergency development across print support portfolio for non-expert associates and business units over the entire period.
- Served on on call rotations and emergency recovery efforts throughout the entire period.
- Designed, coded and tested project components to create an XML data feed to a third party vendor of changes to agent Email addresses and associated information.
- Addressed and fixed multiple defects of varying significance and age.
- Designed, coded and tested internal extract for agent training program tracking.
- Contracted to R.R.Donnelly for rapid implementation of Intellegent Mail Barcode on multiple print runs in an IBM VSE mainframe environment.
- Adapted initial requirements from a single example to cover general cases for implementation. Coded and tested runs that utilized VSE COBOL, Easytrieve, EZLetter, and IBM High-Level Assembler.
- Created parameter placement guide for all conversion cases based from a single example and available documentation with minimal onsite assistance.