- A proven problem solver committed to continuously improving processes, maintaining regulatory compliance, and promoting performance excellence.
- After three years of findings in the federal audit, took over the Confidential Enrollment Process and made improvements which significantly reduced the preparation time from approximately 5 days to 3 - 4 hours. These improvements have allowed Confidential to submit Confidential Enrollment Process data on a regular schedule therefore meeting Confidential scheduled timelines.
- Implemented etranscripts for the Registrar’s Office, cutting down the processing time by about 90%
- Led yearly OMB A-133 Audit for the Confidential Office including providing SQL reports and follow up information to share with internal and external auditors
- Primary point person in the Confidential Office for reconciling monthly federal student loans with the Accounting Office and reconciling student’s accounts within Ellucian Banner ERP and COD
- Led implementation of Application Xtender Scanning Software for the Confidential Office at Confidential ; Including working with IT and Confidential Team members to develop a customized solution
- Researched, presented and implemented a Net Price Calculator solution that serves as a recruiting tool for Confidential as well as fulfils a federal requirement with the Department of Education; Continue to send out weekly reports of statistics to Executive Enrollment Management Team
- Primary point person for Gainful Employment reporting for the Confidential Office at Confidential ; involved managing data in Microsoft Office Suite and reporting the data to the Department of Education
- Implemented monthly email reminders to students to complete their Confidential requirements; using SQL queries, ARGOS and Ellucian Banner ERP
- On Confidential Team that completed yearly Fiscal Operations Report and Application to Participate (FISAP) report providing SQL reports
- On System Administrator team that installs delivered and custom updates into Confidential ERP, clones/refreshes various test environments and troubleshoots system issues with departments and internal IT
- On Student Loan team that researched, developed and implemented a Default Management Plan that led to lower Cohort Default Rates for Confidential
- On Technical team that researched and implemented Ellucian Ethos into a Colleague test environment; Continuing to investigate all aspects of the Ethos products
- On CORE Technical Team that identifies, works with Ellucian partners and implements solutions to the CORE and UT modules in the Confidential ERP
- On IT team that implemented Colleague Self-Service at Confidential ; Continue to improve with updates and change requests
- On Confidential Team that set-up new academic year in both Ellucian Banner and Ellucian Colleague
Technical Proficiencies: MS Office Suite, Ellucian Banner, Ellucian Colleague, Colleague Studio, Tableau, UniQuery, Python, TOAD, SQL, HTML, Edconnect, ARGOS, SAP Business Objects, TDClient, Windows OS, Linux OS, AIX, Tableau
Confidential, Morehead, KY
- Construct complex queries that are used to create predictive models, reports, and visualizations.
- Integrate data from relational databases by leveraging software including Tableau, Microsoft Access and SAP Business Objects.
- Lead projects designed to expand data availability for campus leaders by building self-service reports and dashboards.
Technical Business Analyst
- Provided Tier II technical support to the Offices of Financial Aid, Budgeting and Account Receivables.
- Charged with leading full range of business analytics, technical business analysis and problem resolution initiatives that supported Confidential ERP solutions for supported departments.
- Provide savvy business process analytics, solutions technology development, support, updates, and maintenance for Confidential ERP solutions for Confidential and Enrollment Services modules.
Confidential, Richmond, KY
- Led the Confidential Office in providing internal and external reports using SQL queries
- In addition, developed, negotiated, and finalized online and non-traditional student financial plans in compliance with University policies and procedures.
- Advised new, continuing, and re-entry students and families on Confidential to meet individual needs.
Loan Processing Specialist
- Processed 17,000 Confidential applications annually using Ellucian Banner ERP, FTP, and TOAD.
- Advised students on Confidential information, answered questions, and responded to specific requests.
- Completed daily audits for the Confidential Office. Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting technical issues and resolved critical IT issues using solid solutions focused mindset.