- Seasoned IT professional with 19 plus years of experience, providing Technical and full life cycle application and project management of mid to large - scale IT implementations.
- Seasoned Solution Architect that can deliver solutions and guidance to the team in a fast-paced real time application environment.
- Excel at liaising between business and technical areas to achieve on-time and on-spec project completions in SAFE and Agile methodology.
- I have extensive hands-on development skills & knowledge of multiple technologies like ASP.Net, Lotus Notes, Java/J2EE, Verint, QLIK, Power BI, AssessFast Test tool & SQL/Oracle Alteryx, web API, Docker , Java Spring , Angular, Spring Framework, SOAP/WSDL/Web Service protocols, jQuery, JSON
TECHNICAL AND MANAGEMENT TOOLS:
Management Tools: Rally Dev, MS Office, Visio, MS Project, HP Quality Center, HP Application Life Management
Databases: Lotus Notes 7.X/8.X, ORACLE 11G, DB2
Operating Systems: UNIX (SCO), Linux, Windows
Confidential, San AntonioSr. Programmer Analyst
- Architecting, implementing and supporting cloud-based application(s) to meet the entire landscape of AaaS requirements
- Performed extensive technical analysis and assessment of the entire OA systems for Surveys and AAD systems for Testing and recommended the most efficient off-the-shelf product.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the technical capabilities of Verint & AssessFasttest off-the-shelf tools
- Single handedly developed the entire STS Match which plug in the gap for the integrating tools like Verint, AssessFasttest respectively for OAD & AAD
- Defined & developed a Single Sign-On (SSO) using CAC card to access entire spectrum of applications
- Developed capabilities to tailor rating scales and survey instructions
- Designed a relative time Likert scale to measure percent time spent on designated tasks
- Single handedly developed an external tool that will allow the systems to import documents, such as specialty standards (STSs) and course standards (CTSs)
- Built a comprehensive system to match requirements/line items from STSs and/or CTSs to a task list
- Built extensive libraries of web APIs to integrate STS Match with Verint.
- Developed system capability to populate template survey content and all or portions of previous archived surveys
- Configured the integrated systems to generate notification of survey release emails, reminders to survey participants during active administration
- Defined and designed the reporting system using QLIK Sense . Developed AdHoc and Population reports.
- Organizes and controls the activities of the teams and ensuring completion of schedules.
- Coordinates activities with other cross functional teams and identify action items, decisions, risks and issues.
- Successfully translate business requirements into technical specifications and access impacts of the change to the existing functionalities and provide redesign recommendations where needed.
- Provide application support to the user.
- Perform in-depth technical BAU application support
- Perform many Lotus Notes application enhancements and bug fixes to improve supportability of the platform.
- Archiving the Lotus Notes Document into the Escape Notes (Third Party Application for Lotus Notes).
- Converting the Notes Form and document into HTML in Escape Notes for user readability.
Confidential, Delaware, USA
Lotus Notes SME & Technical Lead
- As a technical lead I have planned, scheduled and executed migration of over 200+ Lotus Notes applications to the new platform of SharePoint.
- Assessed business implications for each project phase and monitored progress to meet deadlines, standards and cost targets.
- Demonstrated and drove impressive results with each migration and completed 70% of the application migration and improvements across multiple & cross functional organizations thus far meeting all deadlines of different organization.
- Equipped the team with solutions that accelerated the migration process on many crucial projects and I was able to successfully shortened migration cycle time by almost 30% earning significant cost savings for Confidential .
- Drive and represented the migration team as a project manager on many SCRUM and Stand-up meetings.
- Implementing and managed release processes for ‘code’ through development, test, and production environments. Managed risks and resolved issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- I communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes with multifunctional team.
- Provided the needed guidance for software engineering process and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
- My team has been cited for excellence in guiding the work of technical teams and deliverables. Articulated project goals and scope translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Resolved numerous project issues including staffing shortages, tactical matters, scope creep and divergent business and user needs.
- Write detailed and summarized project progress reports for all the completed migration and maintain a progress chart for higher management.
Confidential, McLean VA
Project Lead & Coordinator
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different Confidential teams at different locations across US.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Produce deployment Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Provide some tier 1 SME expertise to the development team and some engineering work.
- Developed many Java scripts, Lotus Notes Scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Provide canned reports (Rally Dev) and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time met or exceeded expectations
Confidential, Peoria IL
Senior Project Lead & SME
- Worked closely with business analyst to first prototype a structural design of data mapping.
- Creating ETQ forms, Views and many agents to populate & automate multiple jobs.
- Set up ODBC connection to integrate with Lotus Notes and excel data.
- Migrate the data from Lotus Notes to Oracle SQL and DB2 using ODBC connection. I was also involved how to map the data from Oracle to ETQ forms and then design the views based on the user requirement the data they want to see.
- Played an extensive role in the implementation of ‘Agile methodologies’ during its early phase implementation and converted all the timelines to accommodate the newly initiated Agile timelines.
- Participate in many scrum meetings and worked exhaustively on ‘Rally Dev’ for reporting defects and manage user stories.
- Additional duties with this promotion were to coordinate and provide information/resources to the development group when required, supervise team members, coordinate work between Technical Support, Development, and Implementation Consultant groups to ensure that calls are handled in a timely manner in compliance with SLA.
- Attend technical implementation meetings with customer to discuss integration features of the product, review network architecture, hardware specifications, software stack, and provide feedback based on the outcome of the meeting, when feasible, also work with the customer to establish remote connectivity between ETQ and the customer.
- Worked with many release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges and estimation the timeline for each job completion.
- Coordinate, support and maintain for any severity 1&2 alerts of the application all across the Globe.
- Other technical responsibilities included, upgrading of existing code from 6.X to 8, upload the data in ETQ databases like Oracle, DB2, write the code and map the export data file through ODBC connection.
- Coordinated any patches and interim releases of the server updates and cron multiple jobs to run the scripts for compliance data.
Confidential, Albany, NY
Senior Program Analyst
- Worked with onsite liaison to convert business requirements into technical requirements and eventually mapped them into the system design.
- Created mockups to be presented to the end user and incorporated the received feedback.
- Used CSS scripts for styling the contents of HTML pages.
- Reengineered & performed extensive code clean-up and re-write when required which enhanced the overall performance of the database
- Integrated the application to external DB system the backend database in Oracle.
- Performed Unit Testing in the Development environment, System Testing in the Staging Environment and also coordinated the UAT with the onsite liaison with NBS client.
- Fixed any defects identified during the testing and coordinated their rollouts to the directed environments.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Systems Analyst, SME & Architect
- Designed and developed the system to be highly secured software for product goods requirement analysis and authorization workflow.
- Connected LN to external multi-flavored back-end system like DB2 and Oracle 9i on AS/400 using LEI systems for storing and retrieving data via Lotus ODBC connector and JDBC.
- Developed dynamic report generation tool that outputs PDF files on the fly for a selected product assortment.
- The PDF generation tool was developed using J2EE Servlets / FOP / XML technology hosted on Lotus Domino Server using its Servlet container.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Involved in extensive code clean-up and re-write when required performing code reviews.
- Implemented extensive field level security using Lotus scripts and formulas to manage the roles and the ACL in Workflow.
- Used CSS scripts for styling the contents of HTML pages.