Analytical, detail - oriented information technology professional with programming, system design, resource and project management, and vendor management experience. Strong problem solving, organizational, communication and computer skills. Quick learner, capable of working under pressure. Telecommuter with travel flexibility and willingness to obtain required s.
- Application Design/Development
- Functional/Technical design
- Technical Project Management
- QA Testing
- Vendor Management
- Information/D Confidential Security
- Risk Management
Confidential z/OS Mainframe Developer
- 20+ years mainframe application development experience, specializing in COBOL/CICS within the z/OS TSO/ISPF environment.
- Experience includes financial software packages supporting both consumer and commercial banking and credit card processing.
Programming Languages: COBOL (CICS/batch), REXX, JCL, SAS
File Structures: VSAM, DB2
Software: CA Librarian, Xpediter, FileAid, Changeman, Abend-AID
VP, IT Vendor Relationship Manager
- Manage IT related efforts with Confidential vendors, including vulnerability, information security, and risk management assessments, hosted service/development contracts, new product development, and global ID administration. Provide first contact support for external partners and vendors.
- Processed new vendor boarding, including initial risk tier determination.
- Managed Third Party Information Security Assessments, including classification of initial findings, collaboration with vendor on corrective actions, and corrective action plan submission with Citi’s security office.
- Coordinated with third party vulnerability assessment specialists to conduct assessments of Confidential vendor infrastructure, finding presentation to vendors, and manage vendor remediation plans on reported vulnerabilities.
- Collaborated with Third Party Risk Management team on OCC related vendor assessments, including issue management and remediation.
- Collaborated with Confidential Business, Procurement, and Legal on vendor contracts, work orders, and service agreements.
- Managed mobile tablet application used by Confidential partners for customer point-of-sale and credit applications.
- Processed vendor invoices
VP, Project Manager
- Managed projects in support of Confidential Cards’ private label and co-branded credit card business.
- Collaborated with business analysts to determine requirements and scope of projects.
- Delegated programming and testing tasks to programmers in the United States and offshore.
- Interfaced with the testing team to resolve defects before production implementation.
- Managed development effort for multiple compliance projects to obtain customer consent for contact on consumer and commercial applications.
- Provided ongoing support for legacy VisionPLUS and merchant settlement system consisting of CICS COBOL sockets front-end, including a custom DB2 based customer lookup utility.
Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer
- Collaborated with business users to determine requirements and scope of projects.
- Ensured compliance with Confidential SDLC processes.
- Assigned programming tasks to programmers in multiple United States locations and offshore.
- Interfaced with testing team to resolve defects before production implementation.
- Developed and supported Confidential mainframe backend system utilizing batch and CICS COBOL (primarily VSAM with some DB2 features).
- Enhanced and supported Citi’s VisionPLUS credit card processing, acquisition, and merchant payment/settlement system, including a custom DB2 based customer lookup feature.
- Designed distributed software package (Visual Basic) for merchant credit application and financial transaction processing. The software was trademarked by the company, and was used as a model for similar eCommerce solutions.
- Consolidated two customized credit card systems (batch/CICS COBOL) into a single parameter-driven system, supporting multiple currencies and country regulations while continuing to implement functional enhancement projects.
- The new system enabled two separate businesses to reduce operational costs, establish uniform procedures and leverage resources across organizations.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the following credit card areas:
- Credit Decision Processing
- Merchant Settlement Processing
- Financial Authorization Processing
- Managed offsite consulting firm for COBOL II software conversion and Y2K projects.
- Member of JCL Standards Committee
- Member of Web Content Management Committee
- Site trainer for Xpediter (CICS debugging)
- Mentor for internship program
Confidential, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Designed and developed both mainframe and distributed software for bank account service charging and profitability analysis.
- Performed conversions for checking/savings/cd accounts, mortgage, and consumer loan portfolios.