- Diversified background in MIS, Systems Applications Development, Information Technology operations, and various systems applications.
- Experienced in the conception, development, testing, training, and maintenance of computer systems in a wide variety of environments, including hardware, software, and user interface analysis.
- I have developed a full ranges of systems from the ground up as well as trained personnel in their use in mainframe, PC, LAN/WAN Server, and Internet/Intranet environments.
Programming strengths (in order of strength) include: CA (SYNON) 2E, SQL, RPG IV, Android Mobile Apps, Java, Visual Basic, and all Microsoft Office products.
Computer Programmer Analyst
- Develop and maintain Information Technology support systems for this Confidential state and federal student loan organization which has been used repeatedly as a national model for non - profit student lenders.
- Although working in CA 2E for a software development platform, my other skills include SQL, RPG IV, Java, Visual Basic and all Microsoft Office products.
Senior Computer Programmer Analyst
- Had opportunity to develop and work with teams of men and women dedicated to providing ongoing solutions for the ever changing environment of Healthcare.
- Worked in AS/400 Native, SYNON/COOL2E Upper CASE tool, SILVERUN, IBM System /36 RPG II, Visual Basic, Client Access, Netsoft and TCP/IP as well as being half of the two man team converting the entire Billing, Census, APGL, OBRA, Purchase Order & Inventory, Resident Trust, and Clinical software to Seagulls GUI/400 graphic user interface in only one month.
- Also worked in companies’ World Wide Web presence in JWALK, HTML and JAVA.
- Responsible for testing of Y2K conversion tools and developed in house conversion method used in Y2K conversion of all RPGII legacy products.
Data Processing Manager
- Developed security, backup, and menu driven A/P, A/R, G/L, Payroll, Insurance, Savings and Investment Plan systems for the diocesan IBM system /36 mainframe and PCs.
- Handled all consulting for purchases and development, implementation, testing, installation and instruction for accounting, word processing and census applications for the Confidential as well as all 140 of Confidential ’s computerized parishes.
- First to set up inter parish diocesan communication by modem. Sole trained support in Confidential for census application software.
Data Processing Manager
- Also designed computerized seminar presentation systems as well as an association BBS.