- Looking for a dynamic, challenging opportunity that contributes to the success of the business via 30+ years Information Technology experience and allows utilize in the best way combination of my analytical, technical and leadership skills and experience.
- Knowledge and practice in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Planning, Analysis/Design, Development, and Testing for the software/system development process.
- Experience in different software development methodologies - waterfall, agile.
- Expertise in development of the large systems supporting big data volumes, massive batch processing and thousands of online users.
- Knowledge and experience on the various software platforms - Confidential Mainframe, Linux, Unix, Windows.
- More than 20 years industry experience and expertise in Business Requirements, Business Process Modelling, System Level Requirements and Modeling.
- System Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Focused, creative person
- Understanding both business and system sides of IT processes
- Great oral and written communication
- Organized and hardworking
- Detail-oriented multitasker with ability to keep big picture in mind
Mainframe System Programmer
- System components for batch job processing enterprise-wide UI
- Enterprise specific high-performance database and data management tools
- Enterprise-wide input data management system
- User Interface components for company-wide terminal access to enterprise applications hosts
Software Development Lead
- Bank operating day
- Consolidated bank balance
- Bank economic indicators
- Trusted operations
Telecom Billing System Administrator and Software Developer
- Fixed pay plans implementation
- Company-wide wage and bonus calculation
- Well diagnostic and measurement software
- Job scheduler for oil field maintenance and diagnostics operations
- Measurement devices data handling, interpretation and visualization (dynamograms, echograms)