- My immediate goal is to secure a position that utilizes my combined skills/background, knowledge and the practical experience gained working as an analyst - -- long range, my desire is to work in a business area that would utilize my technical background and z/OS certifications in a process lead role.
Operating Systems: OS/MVS, VM, CICS, IMS, Control-M, CA7, CA11, JCL, VAX, JES2 & JES3, Change Man, Peregrine, Windows 7/Vista/XP, Microsoft Hyper-V, AS400, Midrange, SAP & Retail, Service Now, TWS, TDWC
Software: Microsoft Office modules, Microsoft Outlook, Quick Books, Internet Explorer
Mainframe Batch Analyst
- Responsible for production job research for break/fix ABEND resolution via the OPC utility.
- Provide Tier I Technical Support for Confidential ’s global mainframe batch processes
- Resolve resource related batch failures by application of appropriate JCL overrides.
- Provide timely response to phone calls into the Command Center Technical Support hotline from internal colleagues within CTI, Confidential business clients, vendors, and technology teams.
- Recognize risks to Service Level Agreements (SLA) as they occur and engage Command Center Management immediately upon awareness of significant delays.
- Document and update incident technical details into ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Escalate issues to Tier II support if unable to resolve through initial triage and troubleshooting that are within the Command Center operating procedures.
- Communicate with Command Center Management to provide frequent status updates regarding technical issues and status of the remediation efforts.
- Monitored 16 mainframe environments, batch processing, network, 7 UNIX/ AS400 and Midrange environments for system, software and hardware failures. Escalated and document problems via BMC Remedy ITSM.
- Monitored LPARS, Network, UNIX/AS/400 and Midrange environments
- Escalated problems via BMC Remedy ITSM, SAP Routers to trouble shoot SAP systems problem
- Jes2/Jes-3 Production, Autosys, use GSI DB to find the server group, hostname and Domain
- Scope includes SAP, Non SAP, Retail and DB associated with applications
- Application Runbook to respond to alerts, UC4 to start and stop applications, Basis system to start/stop for Change management, SAP to stop/start executors via Remote Desktop using UC4 scripts
- Applied developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines recommending appropriate alternatives for server conversion. Resolved problems of diverse complexity and scope during the project in a timely manner. Exercised independent judgment within general defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Utilized abilities to handle unique situations.
- Converted all FedEx retail stores (1800+) to a hosted Hyper-V environment.
- Completed project on time and within budget constraints while exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Imaged (1800+) servers before sending out to retail stores for installation.
Senior Mainframe Technical Support Analyst
- Group team leader overseeing contingency planning backup and restores. Responsible for training and supervising up to 20 employees. Documented and created standard processes and procedures for new hires. Key project member tasked with automating process to identify critical customer data.
- Led team that converted over 300 application’s backups to ABARS used on 10 mainframe systems
- Tested disaster recovery in 5 different locations and achieved a 99% recovery rate
- Assisted vendor with installation and supported DRVFI software that automatically identified and backed up critical data on 10 mainframe systems
- Researched and performed break/fix problem resolution 24 x 7 on call support to ensure applications meet service level agreements.
Production Control Operations Analyst
- Backed up and supported lead production control operations analyst. Responsible for production job break/fix ABEND resolution via the CA7 utility.
- Monitored production batch cycles across 10 mainframe systems to ensured clients meet service level agreements 99.9% with no issues.
- Escalated and documented problems used by upper management to update and address with staff during morning meetings.
- Responsible for training new hires.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes