- Confidential has around Fifteen years of experience managing and delivering for various IT development technologies.
- She has extensively worked in Development and Production Support Projects as a Project Manager, Technical Lead.
- She has handled development team of up to 6 developers and managed delivery for projects that involve 6 to 8 development teams spanning around 30 members.
- She involves in Project Planning, Estimations, Requirements Gathering, Technical Design Reviews, QA testing and UAT testing co - ordination, Performance Testing as required for the projects.
- She also has very good technical hands on in Oracle, SQL server, SAP Business Objects Confidential, Jasper Reports, Mainframes COBOL, DB2 technologies.
Technical Environment: Particulars
Primary Technical Skill: Confidential, Jasper Reports, SAP Business Objects, Oracle, SQL server, Mainframes
Project Management: Project Manager, Co-ordination for SDLC cycle BA/Dev/QA/UAT and Implementation. Perform scope prioritization, estimations, planning.
Databases: SQL server 2012, Oracle, IMS, DB2
Cloud Computing/Big Data/IoT: Self-Study for Cloud Services, Hadoop, Big Data, IoT. Willing to Learn New Technologies quickly
Applications/Languages: C, C++, Java methods
Confidential, Dover, New Hampshire
Technical Lead, Mainframes
- Manage Agile Methodology for projects, Scrum Master for 6 weeks cycle deliveries.
- Mange Major Enhancements projects schedule, estimates and complete SDLC cycle Requirement Gathering, Development, QA Testing, UAT, Performance Testing and Implementation.
- Host regular Meetings for Project Status with Development, Testing teams and I represent the application in Senior Management status meetings.
- Co-ordinate with Business Teams, Development team, QA and UAT Teams as Project Manager for Project Releases
- Completely understand the Application Functionalities and contribute effectively for application functionality design.
- Use JIRA Database for tracking Tickets for Minor Enhancement and Defects during QA Testing.
- Review of functional design of the requirements for the SAP reporting and Front-End Portals
- Technical Project Manager co-ordinating up to 8 teams involving 40 members for development/QA/UAT.
- Technical Design Reviews for reporting applications using databases like Oracle, SQL server, Jasper and Confidential .
- Review of Oracle Database data setup for Test Environment setup.
- Review Defects raised by Quality Assurance Teams and User Acceptance Testing and co-ordinating with Development Teams for resolution
- Provide Demos to Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Teams on new functionalities in the application portals and guide them on complex test scenarios
- Support Implementation releases on day of Production Go-Live date and Sign-off FRDs, Test-Plans and Project Implementations
- Also Play role of Technical Lead/Manager.
ConfidentialSenior Software Engineer, Mainframes
- Develop Japer Templates. Around 10 Templates were developed in a Quarter
- Convert Actuate Templates to Jasper Templates
- Scriptlets to calculate dates from verbal inputs
- Scriptlets to format numeric fields
- Support Spanish, Italian languages
- Grouping concepts for data
- Mainframe database Queries for report data
- Use Java Bean Data source for mainframe data
- Agile Scrum management using JIRA dashboards
Senior Developer, Technical Lead, Mainframes
- Create Crystal Templates around 300 templates are maintained in the application
- I have built around 25 complex, medium, simple templates
- Complex templates of around 6 worth 500 hours effort are developed per year
- Minor or simple reports of around 25 per quarter are built
- Grouping, formulas, variables are used for basic layouts
- Different format for PDF, XLS formats from same templates are built
- Consume web services in crystal templates
- Production support for reports
- Implementation Manger for templates in SAP business Objects
- Confidential for reports in portal applications. Customer Inbuilt Bizlink FTP process
ConfidentialTechnical Lead, Mainframes
- Develop Stored Procedures in Oracle and SQL Server
- Application had around 150 SQL server stored procedures and 50 oracle stored procedures
- Consume webservices in SQL server using functions, procedures
- Production Support for stored procedures
- Minor and Major Enhancements using Agile model
- I have built around 6 complex new stored procedures worth 500 hrs effort in 1 year
- Strong in Queries concepts to use optimal queries
Technical Lead, Mainframes
- Consume webservices in the stored procedures
- Consume webservices in the reporting templates in Crystal
- Consume SOAP web services in all SQL stored procedures building xml request and unpack xml responses
- Access JASON web services
- Confidential for reports in CSV format
- Scheduled FTP from application portals
- Involved in Managing Many applications are migrated to organization’s private Cloud
- Interacted with Hadoop Teams for Hadoop Layer for data in reports
- Migrate around 200 reports from BO3.1 to BO4.1.
- Regression Testing for the reports after migration
- Added few features as per BO4.1 as part of migration
- Webi and Confidential were migrated from BO3.1 to 4.1
- DEV/UAT/PROD region report environments were setup
- Maintain COBOL/DB2/JCL code environment
- Migration of PDS components to SCLM environment for 1000 modules over 1 year with a team of 5 developers. I was the tech lead on this project.
- Minor fixes for the code and implementation of the fixes in monthly releases
- ITSM, CRQ process for installs
- Support Major Enhancement Teams with testing and test data setup
- Major Enhancements like Clean-up projects for invalid data in the applications
- Major Enhancement development in 2007