- A Programmer Analyst offering 15+ years of experience in the Mainframe environment.
- Skilled in high - volume work flow with creative problem resolution capabilities.
- Strengths are in analysis, coding, troubleshooting and time management.
Mainframe: COBOL, COBOL II, Enterprise COBOL (z/OS 390), BAL (ASSEMBLER), CICSDB2, DB2 SQL, MQ Series, DOS/VSE, VSE/ESA, DOS/JCL, MVS/JCL, IDCAMSOS UTILITES, TSO/ISPF-PDF, XPEDITER/TSO, INTERTEST, VIASOFT, ENDEVORCA-Easytrieve Plus, AppWatch, RDZ(IBM)
Personal Computer: WINDOWS XP/7, MS OFFICE (WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS), C, BASIC, Micro Focus COBOL
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
- Participated in program conversion from COBOL 4 to COBOL 6, including analyzing, modifying, testing and implementing batch and CICS programs.
- As member of team, involved in design, testing and implementation for data conversion for Legacy Plan based on VSAM files into DCRS/FRS based on DB2 tables for major client, utilizing COBOL, Easytrieve and DB2 SQL.
- Participating in detail level design, coding and unit testing of stored DB2 procedures for mass update in application for Formulary Rules Station and Drug Coverage Rule Station. This will overcome single rule update restriction for future conversions. This project utilized COBOL and DB2 SQL.
- Involved in modifying testing and implementation for Back end of one of the WEB services to gather Prior Authorization for Specialty Step Management program and prescription override utilizing XML, COBOL and DB2 SQL.
- As member of team was involved in design, coding, testing and implementation of Formulary Publication Tool, utilizing COBOL, DB2 SQL and JCL. This FPT will allow end user to request a Publication of covered drugs for a client as part of medical insurance coverage. This tool will gather necessary information across the system and pass results to requester via DB2 table using MQ as a communication tool.
- Participating in various ADHOC reports and DB2 table correction jobs for Formulary rules station and Drug Control Rules station application utilizing COBOL, DB2 SQL and JCL.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Involved in design, coding and testing of the data bridge to connect processing claims to their original source across applications by building cross-reference table, based on certain logged event type, supplied by Confidential and original source of claim, supplied by Unified Front End application, utilizing COBOL, DB2, SQL.
- Participated in design, coding and testing of purging process for large partitioned cross-reference table, including string of batch jobs, utilizing Enterprise COBOL, DB2, DB2 SQL, DB2 Utilities, JCL and PROC.
- As a member of a team was responsible to identify and modify on-line and batch modules impacted by new Confidential requirement to allow provider pass alphanumeric employee id.
- Created new batch job to change claim partition table ranges that is based on employee id.
- Responsibility included creating technical specifications, coding, utilizing COBOL, DB2 and SQL, unit test plans, testing on-line and batch modified modules using AppWatch application for MQ data manipulation.
- Participated in Analysis of Confidential System to determine new methods in capture lost in purge process claims that made unable Auditing Report System to balance processed claims. As a result, designed new process made Audit Group available to reconcile and remove processed claims from their depository.
Confidential, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Involved in reverse analysis and composition for business rules for Confidential Domestic and International Accounts online processing using COBOL, CICS, SPUFI and DB2
- Involved in enhancement of various CICS/DB2 programs for online accounts processing, using COBOL, CICS, DB2, SPUFI and SQL
- Participated in Confidential /NFS Brokerage Accounts Integration into the Confidential Brokerage Account Platform, using Enterprise COBOLCICS, DB2, Easytrieve
- Participated in generation of various reports and Data preparation for follow BOA/NFS conversion, using Easytrieve PlusEnterprise COBOL, JCL, DB2 Utilities and SQL
Confidential, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Life Cycle development for Routing Software to create different streams of Confidential Priority Statements based n print criteria by supporting ExStream document composition software, utilizing COBOL II, VSAM, DB2, ASSEMBLER (BAL) and JCL
- Life Cycle development of various Routing Software to support Custom Statement Formatter composition softwareincluding Confidential Priority Clients, Multi-Trade Confirmations etc., utilizing COBOL II, VSAM and JCL
- Participated in COBOL II to Enterprise COBOL (z/OS 390) conversion as a part of ongoing assignments, including impact analysis, inter-department coordinationcoding, testing and implementationInvolved in system and business analysis of Back-End print subsystem to migrate the Confidential
- Participated in analysis, coding and testing of various programs f
- Life Cycle development of Fund File Maintenance subsystem for Confidential to streamline and standardized the way funds were handled throughout the Statement Processing System
- Involved in development of platform to establish Internet-based "virtual channel" for delivering Confidential to customersutilizing COBOL II, CICS, ASSEMBLER (BAL) and VSAM
Confidential, East Hanover, New Jersey
- OS/VS COBOL to Enterprise COBOL (Z/OS 390) conversion as a part of Y2K conversion
- Involved in analysis and modification of corporate common date routines to handle future date, utilizing Assembler and COBOL
- Participated in resolution of production problems and performance enhancement
Confidential, Newark, New Jersey
- Impact analysis for various applications for date compliance under Year 2000 conversion for Confidential Technologies
- Participated in creating test strategy and methodology for system testing f various applications for the Confidential Technologies Process System
- Involved in writing test scripts for on-line system utilizing IMS, DB2 and CICS
Confidential, New Jersey
- Analysis, coding and testing of various applications for date compliance
- Involved in testing of on-line system, utilizing CICS and COBOL
- Participated in customization DB2 Reporting subsystem by adding new COBOL II/SQL and QMF reports, modifying and testing original system reports
- Full cycle development for new programs, including data extracting and report writing for Agent Management System utilizing COBOL II, VSAM and JCL
Confidential, Glen Rock, New Jersey
- Designed, coded and tested new programs for creating on-line maintenance history for the Loan Servicing System utilizing COBOL II, VSAM and CICS
- Supported and maintained the Loan Servicing System, including batch and n-line programs utilizing COBOL, COBOL II, BAL, VSAM and CICS
- Tested on-line modifications, corrected ABENDs and problems discovered during testing
- Participated in populating new fields in a VSAM file by reformatting Input files into system's batch transactions and applying them to the file in batch
- Created JCL jobs and procedures for parallel testing and production cycles