In today’s highly competitive world and fast paced market, organizations need strong and dynamic professionals to meet ever changing business goals. Throughout my professional career, I have successfully managed to be proactive, open minded and forward looking with tenacity and purpose. I am a value driven professional and believe in the maximum application of my multifaceted experience to deliver consistent results. Currently I am Sr. Mainframe Application Developer with 4+ yrs experience in application Development, Programming and Maintenance.SKILLS:
DataBase:DB2,IM - DB,VSAM
Tools: File-Aid, Change man, Endeavor, MQ Series, CICS Web-sphere.
OS: z/OS, Windows, MVS
Mainframe Basics: MVS, TSO, ISPF, Software Development Life Cycle.
Sr. Mainframe Application Developer
- Develop Mainframe Applications including Coding, analysis new and existing application development Coding for various projects using COBOL,PL1,JCL,DB2,CICS,VSAM,IMS - DB and TOOLS the requirement documents in the IT Industries in Retail and Banking service domain.
- Strong industries experience in projects Software Development Life Cycle - Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation, COBOL, PL1, JCL, DB2, CICS, VSAM, IMS-DB, TOOLS and currently working as a Sr. Mainframe Application Developer.
- Executed Project for US Client Retails Store System Service Company.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical, Interpersonal and Presentation Skills.
- Handle various duties like - Provides high end development solution, Design and Develop code applications as per technical and functional programming standards.
- Mentor the Team in building a complete deliverable product by integrating various portions created during the development cycle.
- Prepared the HLD and LLDs for all the Functional requirements.
CLIENT: Confidential, US
LANGUAGE: COBOL, JCL,PL1
TOOLS: FILE-AID, CHANGEMAN
Sr. Mainframe Application Developer
- Point of sale Retail Store Systems is a Mainframe based system, which process the daily point of sale (POS) transaction from all Sears’s Store in USA.
- Confidential is the nation’s fourth largest broad line retailer with over 4,000 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, consumer electronics and automotive repair and maintenance.
- Sears daily sales transaction data is accumulated in the local store server. At the end of the day Mainframe System gets the sales data by polling from each of the store across the USA. The transmission takes place through the SNDS communication channel between Host (Mainframe System) and store system. After receiving sales transaction for 97.5% active stores on that day, the host system will start processing the data and creates the TRANFILE, which contains sales transaction data received from all of the stores on that particular day. Many other systems take this TRANFILE for their processing. Also these files are used by Mainframe store system to generate various reports.
- Creating Technical design for Mainframe Application.
- Leading small development team.
- Providing estimates of design and development phase.
- Carrying out all Technical Coding, analysis, changes as a Developer and Involved in Preparing of HLD, LLD, Unit Testing, System Integration Testing & UAT.
- Was responsible for Coding, analysis, development so need to analyze the Business requirements, mapping them technically & preparing design documents.
- Handled team as a team leader and completed responsibilities. Participated and initiated in Daily Status, weekly status updates and completely following the SDLC cycle for each task and maintaining quality documents for same.
- Worked as a Sr. Developer cum Lead on Mainframe(COBOL, PL1, JCL, DB2, CICS).
LANGUAGE: PL1, JCL
DATABASE : DB2, IMS-DB
TOOLS : ENDEAVOR
Mainframe Application Developer
- Confidential is one of the largest bank in Nordea Countries such as Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. The bank is a results of successive merging of well known banks in those countries during 90’s. also it is one of the leading banks in Europe Countries.
- Saving is one of the Cluster in Nordea Unit. It deals with applications such as safety Boxes, Pension Savings, Fee & Fee Management and Assets Reports. In general safety boxes deals with physical storages of deposits in physical locations at bank premises. Pension savings is also called as long term bounded saving plan. Retirement age of this plan is 63 years here the customer can do trading with the help of PS-Agreement and he can withdraw amount after his Retirement age. All the fee related things will be taken care by the fee and fee management application and all the premium reports will be handled by assets reports application.
- Coding, Analysis of technical specification on Client Requirement.
- Providing estimates and Delivery Proposal Reports.
- Involved in Design, Coding and Developments.
- Involved in Preparations of Unit Test Plan with Different Test Cases.
- Self Review of all the items worked on, review of modules.
- Conveying weekly status of the project and participating in the technical meetings.