TECHNICAL SKILLSLanguages COBOL, JCL,PL1
DatabaseDB2,IMS - DB File Management VSAMOLTP
Operating Systems: Z/OS, MVS, WindowsSUMMARY
- Astute and versatile IBM Mainframe Professional offering 3.5 years of experience in the IT sector. I have good experience in development COBOL applications including language syntax & features, designing, coding, testing, & debugging programs using the COBOL, PL1 Language. This role may design, develop and highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Extended expertise in Software Development including complete SDLC, analysis, design, coding, development
- Skilled in understanding client requirements, developing solutions, preparing work specifications, executing work requests within timeframes, maintaining applications
- Interact with Product Owners, Architects and Technical Leads to analyze the requirement and possible design options.
- Participate and contribute in the Low Level Design for the required flows and business logic using Cobol, DB2, JCL technologies
- Develop and unit test complex application modules
- Evaluate the required performance of the application under live conditions and make sure the code and technical design can perform
- Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills across all levels
- Participated in Table Tennis tournaments at School and College levels
- Member of the Organizing team of different events in Techfest - a National level Technical Festival
- Develop mainframe applications including new & existing application development, maintenance and enhancement for various projects using COBOL, JCL,PL1, VSAM, DB2 and CICS in the IT industry in Banking & Financial services domain
- Gather and analyze requirements, understand end-to-end application functional specifications and build strategies based on projects needs
- Develop new applications software while maintaining and enhancing existing applications
- Define, document, analyze, code, implement, study and review project status along with developing & coding programs, applications and enhancements based on agreed SLAs
- Review & edit requirements, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Mentor the team in building a complete deliverable product by integrating various portions created during the development cycle
- Provide high-end development solutions and troubleshoot all issues related to development, coding, testing, implementation and deployment of applications and software
- Design and develop code applications as per technical and functional programming standards
- Handle various duties like monitoring, developing, updating and modifying existing programs by using knowledge of mainframe
- Assist in various mainframe programming projects ensuring delivery within specified time lines and highest level of quality using appropriate development methodologies
- Excellent understanding of the system(s) being developed, coded, enhanced, maintained or supported by the team
- Develop scalable and creative technical solutions in close collaboration with the Application
- Application Development (COBOL,JCL, IMS-DB, CICS, VSAM,PL1)
Minframe Application Developer / Offshore Developer
Worked for a US Client for its development application on mainframes. Worked on a developing new application credit card and migrate to an American express bank located in New York(USA). In this Project developing, coding, designing, documentation new Applications and migration to America ion express bank at USA. In this project I have created new credit card member information required and full fill customer information details. As a Mainframe Developer my expertise in analysis, design, coding new and existing applications and development of various software applications under IBM Mainframe environment. In this project having migration. Design HLD, LLD, UTP, and UTR in Banking and insurance Domain.
Application Development ( PL1,JCL, DB2, CICS, VSAM,PL1,IMS-DB)
Mainframe Application Developer / Offshore Developer
Confidential in Australia has a strong, profitable, sophisticated and well regulated banking sector which is welcoming of new entrants and increasingly engaged in regional and global markets. In This section gives a basic overview of the Australian banking system and provides links to banks and internet sites where you can get more detailed information. In this project my expertise in Confidential domain. Worked for an Australia client for new and existing application development project. In this project having different modules Day to day banking, cards for business and your industry and international trade. Perform complex coding and testing using COBOL, JCL, CICS, VSAM, DB2 & other Mainframes Development tools.
Application Development ( COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS, VSAM)
Mainframe Application Developer
Confidential Application is a process of funding source for CITY Group other than the Receivables it gets from its customers. This Application mainly aims at generating a pool by selecting Qualified and good accounts. This pool of good accounts is sold to a third party for getting a single amount. The third party sets the pool as an asset and sells security bonds to its customers.