Around 7+ years of diversified experience in IT Industry inclusive 5+ years of experience in Middleware Administration, I am seeking a position within an organization as a WebLogic Administration and Client/Server Application Development.
- Dedicated and hardworking professional having around 7+ years of IT industry experience in the field of Client/Server Applications and Middleware Server Administration.
- 5+ years of industry experience in BEA Weblogic Application server 7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x administration under heterogeneous environments like UNIX, RHEL, SUN Solaris 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, IBM AIX and Windows .
- Excellent working knowledge of Operation & Production Support with large mission critical systems in multiple technologies and platforms including WebLogic, Apache, JBoss, WebSphere, UNIX, Windows XP, and Oracle.
- Extensively worked on BEA WebLogic 8.x, 9.x, 10.x,11 Server, Apache http Server, Apache Tomcat Server as administrator for Server Installations, Configuration, Application components deployment, performance tuning including troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Application Server 6.0.
- Provided 24x7 on call support in production environment on rotation basis.
- Excellent working knowledge in configuring multiple Weblogic domains including machines, manage servers, node managers and cluster environments.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR, EAR and J2EE applications on managed servers and in clustered environment using Console or auto deployment scripts in stage and production.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection pools and JMS Connection Factories and implemented other services like JNDI and SNMP.
- Expertise in migration and up gradation of Weblogic Server and updating JDK versions, applying patches and installing service packs for Weblogic server.
- Excellent working knowledge in finding Memory Leaks and adjusting JVM Heap Size and Garbage Collector parameters during performance monitoring and performance tuning of WebLogic server and JBoss.
- Extensive hands-on experience in setting up multiple clusters and implementing Load Balancing, High Availability and Failover functionality.
- Configuration of WebLogic proxy plug-in and applications on servers like Apache 2.0 HTTP Server, Apache 2.2 HTTP Server , Apache TOMCAT 5.x, 6.0 and Sun One (Iplanet) 6.0 , 7.0.
- Extensive experience in configuring and managing secured environments using SSL and digital certificates.
- Installed and configured Wily agent, Wily enterprise manager and Introscope Workstation andprovide application monitoring and measurement using Wily Introscope.
- Experience in creating and running cronjobs for scheduled jobs.
- Developed startup and shutdown scripts for the Weblogic servers.
- Configured weblogic 8/9/10 JDBC connection pools with databases like Oracle 9i/8i, My SQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access and DB2.
- Coordinated with Oracle/BEA to resolve issues related with BEA WebLogic products.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and good communication and interpersonal skills. Self motivated and a good team player.
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Web/Application Servers: BEA WebLogic Server 8.1/9.2/10.3,11, Apache Server 2.0.x/2.2.x, JBoss Server 3.x/4.x/5.x, Tomcat Server 5.5/6.0, Sun ONE/iPlanet 6.0/7.0.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, ASP, SQL, PHP, HTML, XML/XSL and PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies/Services: J2EE, EJB, Struts, JMS, Applets, Servlets, JDBC/ODBC.
Tools: Samurai, Wily Introscope, Remedy/PAC2000, LoadRunner, JMeter
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, Sybase, Point Base, MySQL, SQL server and MS Access
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, RDP, SMTP, SOAP, SOA, HTTPS and HTTPS
UNIX, Linux, AIX, Solaris and Windows NT/2003/2008.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC Apr 2010 - Till Date
Role: WebLogic Administrator
- Installed, Configured and administered Oracle WebLogic Server 10.0 MP1,10.0 MP2, 11g and Webservers like iPlanet in Development, Test and Production Environments.
- Deployed applications (WAR, JAR and EAR) using WLST, Anthill
- Maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over for the servers
- Installed and Configured iPlanet Plug-ins for WebLogic.
- Installed and configured Siteminder for Sunone.
- Configured and created JMS queues & topics ,Connection Factories, Datasources, connections pools & multi connection pools.
- Extensively involved in Tuning the server.
- Set up Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) communication between iPlanet and the WebLogic Application Server.
- Writing various posting scripts for log rotation, log analysis.
- Migrated WebLogic Server applications from existing version 8.1/9.2 to 10.0 MP2.
- Involved in trouble shooting and fixing day-to-day problems of the applications in production, production-Fix and testing environments.
- Configured LDAP using directory Server for user authentication
- Installed BEA patches using SmartUpdate tool, and troubleshooting application and post- installation issues.
- Installed and Configured Wily Introscope and to monitor weblogic servers.
- Provided 24x7 on-call support for production / non production environments.
Environment: WebLogic server 8.1/9.2/10.0,11g MP2,HPserver automation tool , J2EE, JDBC, Sunone,Sun Solaris, RedHat Linux 6, Anthill, HPOVO,Oracle 10g, MQ client 6.0, Wily7.2.5/8.2.3,Remedy, Jms, JRockit , WLST, Channel Secure.
Confidential, Austin, TX Feb 2009 - Mar 2010
Role: Middleware Administrator
- Installed (GUI, Silent, Console mode), configured and administered WebLogic Server 8.1/9.x/10.x in various environments which include RedHat Linux and Sun Solaris.
- Extensive working experience in setting up multiple domains, including machines, managed servers,node managers and cluster environments.
- Installed and Integrated WebLogic with Proxy servers (Apache and iplanet) and Authentication policy servers (Siteminder 5.5 and 6.0).
- Installed and configured Websphere Application Server 6.0.
- Provided 24x7 on-call support for production / non production environments.
- Worked on Tuning the Weblogic Application Server, Applications and WebServers by changing the Heap Size parameters and tuning JVM's Garbage Collector.
- Involved in the migration of applications from WebLogic 8.1 to WebLogic 9.2.
- Worked on monitoring tools like HP Openview, wily introscope.
- Configured Node manager for administering the managed servers in Weblogic.
- Configured and administered JDBC, JMS, JNDI, objects in Weblogic Server 8.1, 9.x, and 10.x.
- Created SSL and Digital Certificates for requesting, generating and implementation for the communication between web server and the Application Server.
- Involved in documentation of environment.
- Deployed the applications on multiple Weblogic Server instances and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over for the servers.
- Modified existing scripts for automating deployment and administration tasks for recycling the application server, deploying customer applications, logs rotation, monitor applications.
- Upgradation of WebLogic servers in development, testing and production environment and applying patches.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, and interact with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
Environment: JDK,JRocket,J2EE,JMS,MBeans(JMX),BEAWebLogic8.1,9.2,WebSphere6.0, BMC patrol,Jython,
SiteMinder 5.5, Tomcat, Remedy, WLST, CVS,Sun One 6.0(iplanet), ECM, Apache,RedHatLinux 5, Sun
Solaris 9, Oracle.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA Oct 2007 - Dec 2008
Role: WebLogic Administrator
- Install, configure and administration of Bea WebLogic Server 8.1/9.x/10.x in various environments.
- Installed and configured proxy server (iPlanet).
- Deployed the applications, formats of WAR, JAR and EAR in WebLogic 8.1 SP5/9.x/10.x.
- Configured and administered JDBC, JMS, JNDI in WebLogic Server8.1/9.x.
- Deployed the applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintained Load balancing, High availability and Failover functionalities.
- Configured Clustering EJB objects, JDBC connections and JMS connection factories.
- Configured Node manager for administer the Managed servers.
- Configured and administered WebLogic server with Oracle9i/10g database.
- Deployed the applications on multiple WebLogic Server instances and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over for the servers.
- Used WLST to had an automated way of creating and managing domains..
- Setting up the cluster environment for WebLogic Server integrated with multiple workflows.
- Configure and administered Connection pools, multi connection pools and Data Source for JDBC connections.
- Configured and deployed applications in various work environments like Development, System Test and Production.
- Worked on Tuning the Weblogic Application Server, Applications and Webservers by changing the Heap Size parameters and tuning JVM's Garbage Collector
- Troubleshooted emerging application issues, from WebLogic configuration side.
- Developed UNIX shell/WLST scripts and auto deployment process.
- Involved in documentation of environment using Visio tool.
- Applied the patches to the WebLogic servers.
Environment: JDK1.4/1.5, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JMS, Oracle9i/10g, WebLogic Server 8.1 SP5/9.2
MP2, Python, SSL, iPlanet , WLST, Wily Introscope, Solaris,IBM AIX 5.3.
Confidential, Chicago, IL Sep 2006 - Aug 2007
Role: Weblogic Administrator
- Performed WebLogic Server administration tasks such as installation, configuration, monitoring and performance tuning.
- Involved in WebLogic 8.1 to WebLogic 9.0 upgrade, JVM upgrade, JDK upgrade.
- Installed and configured Apache HTTP server 2.0 to work with WebLogic Server 8.1/9.0.
- Created bash and ksh scripts to monitor domains, recycle clusters, monitor disk space, monitor number of Apache connections, and ran them as cronjobs.
- Configured custom execute queue in WebLogic 8.1.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files in clustered environment.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools/Multi Pools/Data Sources on WebLogic Server 8.1/9.0.
- Troubleshooting WebLogic Application Server connection pools and connection manager with Oracle 9i.
- Monitoring error logs, fixing problems and tuning parameters on Weblogic environment.
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
- UAon Financial Service Grp, Chicago, IL Sep 2006 - Aug 2007 Role: Weblogic Administratorsed config wizard and config builder to create and manage WebLogic domains.
- Set up WebLogic domain with a single server instance for developers on their windows machines
- Configured and deployed applications in various work environments like Development, Test, Certification and Production.
- Developed scripts to monitor JDBC Connection Pool Status, JVM Heap Size, and JMS Messages in the Destination queues in the production environment.
- Provided active support for Load/Stress Testing, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Provided 24/7 on-call production support.
Environment: WebLogic server 8.1/9.0, JDK 1.3 J2EE, JDBC, Apache HTTP server 2.0, Oracle 9i, MQ series, Solaris,SVN, Windows NT
Confidential, Chennai, INDIA Jun 2004 - Aug 2006
The Global Timecard System (GTS) was a replacement of the Package Center. The system is being implemented using J2EE technology running on JBoss Application Server under Windows operating system. This system is used mainly for tracking Package.
- Involved in the design of the applications using J2EE. This architecture employs a Model/View/Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts 1.1 in terms of JSP and Servlets.
- Responsibilities involved developing of Action Classes, Form Beans and JSPs.
- Written Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) to implement business logic.
- Development entails usage of J2EE technologies like Struts, JDBC and JBoss Application Server.