QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- CCNA Security (working towards Security designation)
- Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA
- Thorough knowledge of IP Physical Security
- Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
- VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- I365 Evault Backup Portfolio Manager
- Understanding of Compellent SAN storage
- Proficient with various levels of technology such as LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Management, leadership and supervisory experience in a variety of settings
- A work ethic praised by supervisors and leaders
Senior Security and Server Architect Confidential, 2007- Present
Promoted from Workstation Technician to Enterprise Operations team to Project Management team for excellent troubleshooting and management performance
Supported Staff and Students on the Project Management Office team across multiple product lines including: Cisco IP Video Surveillance, over 150 Windows servers, VMware, i365 Evault Backup, Compellent SAN storage
- Technical Lead for Physical IP Surveillance project integration at various locations in District
- Assisted with implementation of VMware into Enterprise environment and architect for future expansion efforts
- Re-designed Enterprise Backup solution for District and authored Operations Guide
- Portfolio Manager for architecture, maintenance, and support of 150+ Windows servers
Senior Customer Support Representative Confidential, 2002-2006
Received raises above the company maximum as well as a one-time spot raise for superior performance
Team reduced average response time from 3 days to less than 4 hours
Supported 20 million monthly unique customers via email and phone across multiple product lines including: mobile, desktop, Premium subscription, corporate members, webpages and all new products as they were released.
- Wrote a weekly 'Voice of the Customer' summary of departmental issues read by senior management
- Responsible for early identification of trends/bugs/issues to present to management.
- Engaged in live chat and support sessions with Premium customers.
- Selected by management to assist in complete overhaul of FAQ pages, and HelpDesk sections
Technical Support Representative Confidential, 2002
Department was rated #1 in sales for the state during my tenure.
Troubleshooting/Tech Support for Windows98/ME/XP platforms to paid customers. Helped customers correct software issues and provided top notch customer satisfaction.
Computer Specialist/Sales Associate Confidential, 1999-2001
Served as Departmental Lead; trained new employees and resolved customer concerns. Gained extensive knowledge of electronics and computer information and sales.
- Political Science
- Associate's Degree
Graduated with Honors
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
Eagle Scout, Order of the Arrow, various leadership positions